Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 11:32:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is better Trade or Invest?  (Read 2797 times)
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:04:41 PM

Both of them are good but risky. Many people of the world are doing these work and earning money. If you want to be a trader then you have know the system perfectly and have to get all the news about the market at all time otherwise you can be fall into any big trouble. If you can keeping you updated with the market and can do all the require work perfectly then you can earn some money as profit.

If you can not do these work perfectly then invest into a coin or gold and hold it but you have to make sure that what kind of coin you want to deal with. If you can not select the proper coin then it will be very risky and the chance of getting loss will be maximum. You should know about all the coin and have to select the perfect coin if you want to invest your money into a coin.

jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:18:32 PM

Day trading is riskier but more beneficial than holding for the short term. You can make alot of money but you can also lose alot of money.
Look at day trading prinicples to start
Trading is a better solution for people that need to make money very fast. Investing requires you to have more than the normal person's patience.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ohlawdy

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:21:52 PM

Investing is gonna be way easier then trading to start out with.
Trading requires more knowledge and time invested , and you are going up against professional traders.
I would invest the biggest part if i was you and if you really want to try trading start with a small amount , because a couple mistakes and your money is gone.

Sakibhasan.bd

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:26:30 PM

Trade an invest..!
Both are better. But if you are a new comer you can not make profit to trade. If you new in BTC i will suggest you to invest money. Or if you have many experience with cryptro world, i will suggest you to trading.
Dico88

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:29:23 PM

You can be successful with your preferred method is a long term investment easier than both. You also just need to pick and buy coins with potential and wait for them to grow, on the other hand trading requires proper research and timing and monitors every hour and involves more risk but profitability is very good. Cool
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 05:35:03 PM

There was a study done that concludes that investors that invests and hold coins after they had done the proper research tends to profit a lot more than traders.

Many traders, especially the majority of the inexperienced ones, tends to lose money and opportunities, because they sell out their more promising coins and those coins picks up momentum sometime after before they could re-enter again.
Traders also tend to trade around the riskier low MCAP coins that provides the high volatility to enable high potential gains, which adds to them losing out on profiting from long-term gains in the more promising higher MCAP coins, etc.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
Sonai Moni

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:40:02 PM

Trad or invest both are good there won position.
Investment is better than Trading. Somebody  called the trad is a luck. Trading  or investing on depends on her working activity.
So trading or investing is most important on there other sides. I thik investment is better than trading.
SirTradeX

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:42:23 PM

So, if you are using a little amouth of money, I would suggest you to trade. Have yourself educated in day trading and exponentialy generate more money.
Today you use 500$, make 2% you have 510. tomorow you use 510 and you get urself 521,blah blah. it works.
tiktak89

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:12:48 PM

I am cautious about risks in the field of crypto-currencies, and I prefer not to risk in vain. So I chose to invest in the long term. It's safer for me.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Apollo18

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:13:14 PM

I think trading bitcoin is more profitable than investing. During the trade, you manage your money yourself and can change your strategy at any time, withdraw money or find a better coin. In the case of investment, you can get into a drawdown, when the amount of investment can fall 2 - 3 times.
bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:25:54 PM

Some coins I hold for a long time, such as bitcoin and Ethereum, and others, smaller in value and significance, I use to trade on the stock exchange and use them to earn money.

bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:33:55 PM

Investments seem to me to be more profitable and safe, so I prefer this kind of crypto activity.

EnaksiS

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:36:28 PM

If it is not to hard you should do both. Because they all necessary. This is not like a buying home and giving it to a rent and every month waiting for rent check. Even you should do bounty hunting. All are very necessary.
Alfarizi

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:48:33 PM

in between trading and investing both are good but for me I prefer trading from investing even though investing can be a very big income it depends on where to invest if the investment is really good to be profitable but if the scam where to make big profit what else now most of the other scam is the case with trading though fortunately small but for me it is real and positive
ViceOfBTC21

Activity: 438
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:47:56 PM

Hold 80% of bitcoins. Trade with 20% when you are pretty confident with it. I'm telling you, always start from paper-trading (but with capital you will be trading). Then enter the real market on smallest possible amount and gradually increase your capital to avoid losing a lot on exchange fighting bears or bulls. If you are going into trading, be ready for steep learning curve. Otherwise only hold.
bahula33

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:02:50 PM

Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!
if I think personally, I prefer trading because trading is more profitable. if investment is mostly a scam
santieevanz

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:30:46 PM

Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!
By trading, you can earn a lot money for just 2 weeks, but still depends on your skills. It is known as a game because anytime you might lose or win while investing is a process where you'll be able to earn an amount of money depending on your initial capital. What's good about investing is, you'll make a profit without making an effort and time, just the initial money. If you want to focus on one at a time, then you should start by reading an article or strategies about these two processes.

pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:31:07 AM

Day trading is riskier but more beneficial than holding for the short term. You can make alot of money but you can also lose alot of money.
Look at day trading prinicples to start
Look everything has its own pros and cons. Nothing is perfect in this world. So is the case with trading. One aspect is more in one thing and it is lesser in someone other. Day trading gives you money at daily basis but much more risky it is. You have to keep calculating percentages of profits and losses the whole day. But on the same hand holding is fantastic but it doesn’t give you money daily.
RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:43:46 AM

If I think you are better investing and trading, you can look for short-term income by trading and if you also invest long-term consider it as your future savings.

Trading and investing are both better but kinda risky. You can do it depends on your preferences. If you feel to trade and want to earn in short but fast kind of earning, feel free to do so and invest in a realiable project if you want to save your earnings for the future. Just beware of scams.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:07:14 AM

Others told me that trading is better than investing since you have more options to choose what cryptocurrency you are going to buy at a low price and sell it at a higher price at any point of time. On the other hand, investing is also good but it's a hodling scheme where only those who have the heart to hodl will always win.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: