Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 11:26:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is better Trade or Invest?  (Read 2797 times)
mark1220

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:20:34 PM

For me both is the best you may get profit in that two way but if you want to foccus on one thing for me ill go to trading because i cann see whats going on to the tokens price you can monitor it and if your succesful you have triple or 5x from your capital but important is you have a good decision on this if you buy or to sell it depends on your strategy.
alkiw21

Activity: 344
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:22:10 PM

Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!

Both of them I think are good. But trading is a big risk to me. Because cryptocurrency market is very unstable. If you have more money you should choose an investment. Investment in crypto is currently good. Especially for long-term investment. Surely it will be profitable for the long term.
Asusnumbaone

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:30:40 PM

Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!
Well, they are almost the same but it depends on how much are you willing to put as a start up capital. If you want to invest a smaller amount then it is good to focus on the investment because you will just have to wait until the bitcoin price rise again. And if you have a larger start up capital then it is best for you to trade, it will takes a lots of time for monitoring the price of the bitcoin day by day but it is worth it.
keziakusayang

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:37:52 PM

if you want to make a source of income of course you must trade by buying and reselling bitcoin at the right time so you can benefit. but you should first learn how to trade before you start so you do not lose.
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:39:25 PM

actually it would be better if you use both. surely the profits will be doubled right? but of course there is a provision that must be met. when you do trade you are in demand to be skilled, good at reading the market, and have a lot of knowledge about crypto. if you also still have a lot of capital it might also be better to have an investment. but you also have to be smart to choose which investments are legit and profitable
Xzhyte

Activity: 218
Merit: 101

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:53:58 PM

Both are good choices but I prefer trading over investing specially on ICO's, investing carries a higher risk that you may lose your money, since you are not fully assured that the project you invested in would work or isn't a ponzi sheme. Trading also carries a high level of risk but at least, every move you make is your decision, your money's value may decrease but it wont be gone like when you invest. Although not all icos are frauds there are also lots of good ones that will surely give some profits in the long run.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
wuhanyan21

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:54:38 PM

Trade is good for the exchange. You'd be losing time, health and a lot on trading fees.

Invest is good for you.

That's what I learned after years of investing.
CongHoan

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 03:57:47 PM

no one can  compare trading with investing bcz no one know which is the best way to get money better
Lyne1982

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:58:34 PM

What is better trade or invest?, it will depends on how you catch up the situation in the market and on how decide regarding your profit whether quick return or High return. One is regarding the situation in market, if the price is going up then you want to earn immediately profit then trade it, if you want a high return, then invest more on it then hold it for a longer period. Therefore, it will be based on your strategy regarding Trade or Invest decision.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:00:09 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 04:12:17 PM by cryptojaani

Trade or Invest depends on your skill level. What is difficult to say? If you invest long-term, you will get high returns, but on trading you need good skills, knowledge to update daily to be able to get the desired profit. I do not bias trader and invest. That's your choice.
In the  case of bitcoin and some other top 20 altcoins i think i investing is better because at bitcoin we can see the rise and fall of the price curve itself, so we'll know when to invest in buying stocks and when to sell stocks. While if we trade it can be profitable but on the other hand, we have to work alone by peddling merchandise, unlike our investments that can sit back while waiting for results.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:17:54 PM

The limited funds you've make you hesitate to accept ideas from your friends and you prefer to focus on one source of income alone (which obviously has resulted). I think you have made a wise decision and that is the best option, I understand how difficult it's to make a decision but that is what it must do even if it hurts a bit or it may have made your friend offended. Well, that's just a private matter but for the future there's nothing wrong if you try to accept the offer it might be good for you
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:43:41 PM

Bitcoin trading is the most profitable job now a days the traders are also happy with this and by this way we can become good traders now in the present market bitcoin is highly volatile currency and from this we can use it for many uses in the 2018 the bitcoin users are large in numbers and with this the bitcoin quantity is also increased so it is good for me to use bitcoin and to trade bitcoin the profit margin in bitcoin is good than any other coin. so for me trading is a better job than investment.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:22:07 PM

I can say the both are good, If you are looking for short term source of income then go with trading; if you are looking for a long term one, then go for investing.In investing it will really take time for you to see and get your profits but with trading you will be able to see and get it right away. I actually have both now, so far so good, i am enjoying it at the same time enjoying the profits I am getting out of it.
todiefor17

Activity: 344
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:24:26 PM

There are many websites and mlm projects, but all are scams. I also participate in many mlm investment projects such as hextracoin, reglacoin and bitconnect. I think you should not invest and instead trade

ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:26:10 PM

The trade is best at the present time. If you want to invest, you should choose good investment projects and prestige

zakcooper40

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:28:04 PM

The trade is best at the present time. If you want to invest, you should choose good investment projects and prestige

All investment projects are unreliable. They are very risky, they can pay you one or two times. And when you invest more money, they will take away and never pay you

███  ████     BAAN►X  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
snekinmyleg

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:30:27 PM

I still prefer investment programs rather than trade. because I'm not one a good trader. Investment will save time and make more money
mir1127

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:08:20 PM

actually depends on your own preference. Both are good, but you must be knowledgeable enough. Investing is good especially if it is long-termed. On the other hand, trading is good as well, especially if you know how to handle and you have the experience,if you make a profit by trading one must have good experience in it, if one doesn't have enough experience that person might lose money and wont make any good profit. Investing and holding is best for beginners as with time you gain some experience you can start trading and if you are really good in it you might make good profits to it, so your wishBTC
hulla

Activity: 1834
Merit: 566

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:35:40 PM

All investment projects are unreliable. They are very risky, they can pay you one or two times. And when you invest more money, they will take away and never pay you

Zakcooper40, I believe you're talking about ponzi site which promised a better ROI to their investors and such investment is not advisable. The best investment this days are pre-ICO and ICO investment but you also need to do some research before invest into any of it.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:28:59 AM

Trade or Invest depends on your skill level. What is difficult to say? If you invest long-term, you will get high returns, but on trading you need good skills, knowledge to update daily to be able to get the desired profit. I do not bias trader and invest. That's your choice.
In the  case of bitcoin and some other top 20 altcoins i think i investing is better because at bitcoin we can see the rise and fall of the price curve itself, so we'll know when to invest in buying stocks and when to sell stocks. While if we trade it can be profitable but on the other hand, we have to work alone by peddling merchandise, unlike our investments that can sit back while waiting for results.
Exactly when investing in a portfolio we need to monitor it closely. Maybe it will rise or fall soon. I advise people to own up to 10 altcoin. That's the right amount to manage. If we are too big we can take more time to manage them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: