Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:52:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is better Trade or Invest?  (Read 2795 times)
gajebo

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:46:18 PM

If you already have experience, and the ability to occupy for trade, you better trade, but if you do not understand and do not have experience of trading. you better focus first on investment, because if not careful and careless you can get a loss, better to invest first while learning again trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:57:46 PM

For me myfriend told me trading is best because you get everyday profit on trading but too risky than investing bitcoin and ico. Investing ivo is lesser risk if you will just read and analys them. But ico take a month to get profit.
Javathon

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:58:21 PM

For me they are both good ,but it is depends on the system that you wanna involved if you choose to trade you must study the flow of the system and make sure you have a good prediction and  trading may requires more capital than investment but for Investing you just wait but they are only few trust investsite so be carefull but they are  both have a higher percentage of yielding profits for future.
SantoshSoma

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:00:28 PM

Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!

If you can hold for long term then go for Invest and if you want to do some short trades then go for trade
tokexchain

Activity: 144

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:02:22 PM

You can do well from both ways, if you get in early on projects and they bloom well, you do too, this can be a long haul and be wary to choose the correct projects and teams that can carry out the ICO and coin running correctly. Trading can be very profitable but also quite risky, and you must be on your wares as the markets move FAST at times!
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238

Hello World!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:31:48 PM

In my opinion, both are good. You can invest and trade at the same time too. But you can also choose one between them. It's really good to invest if you still don't need the money. Also, you can trade them if you badly need money or if the price is high so you can gain big profit.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Klestar

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:37:59 PM

Both poses some their own bunch of risks that one must brave out or to overcome. Bith are considerably good methods of earning cryptocurrencies nowadays. I can't really tell which one is better since they are good choices and the type of investment you would go under is your decisions. It's not our fault 
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 03:43:52 PM

Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!

Trading would be much safer in your case, even as a begginer, buying and holding altcoins for later trades would suit you the best since as you said you have limited funds which is not a problem since most altcoins have low value. Unlike investing which would require you proper discernment and accumulated experiences to be able to identify trusthworty prospect that you would willingly trust your money in to.

The Monkey King

Activity: 284

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:48:14 PM

Both of them are good source of income but I think if you want to be a millionaire then you should learn the trading because in there, if you are good in playing money then there is a higher chance that you will become successful in life. The only disadvantage of these two is when you lack knowledge on it. If you don't have enought knowledge about investing and trading then bad people may scam your money.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:50:39 PM

I do trading with crypto now, but it seems it is not working out for me. Sad Maybe I should stick to buying and holding instead.
Ovidijus01

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:51:41 PM

Both are good Buddy, cos both have a higher percentage of yielding profits. The contrast there may however be that trading may requires more capital than investment. Better still, your profits depends on much you can put even for the two options.

Which altcoin you would recommend to trade for a beginner?
babala

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:52:14 PM

You can do both, you can while you can also invest. Invest on items that had potential growth in the future. Invest also on items that had a quick return of principal and profit then trade it within a shorter period. Now it depends on how you handle it and also depends on the market price in the market. It will based on your strategy on how you will earn.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:02:31 PM

Both trading and investing can help you earn money. If you have good trading skills, then go for it. If not, stick to investing will be easier.
OhhaniMaria

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:07:21 PM

For me it is both profitable Wink however the difference in the two between trading and investment.
In trading its like gambling "ALL IN" win or loss system while in investment your  " Your just assuming" that when you invest it will be doubled or tripped but in reality you're just expecting to have a good result of entrusting your funds.  
Janna_MaMa

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:07:47 PM

I think invest to ICO will better!
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:12:38 PM

Hi,

You can see it as a choice between:

- Getting potentially large amounts of money in short time. BUT you can also make deep lose. And you need to dedicate much time to it, on a daily basis.

- Getting potentially larger amounts of money over the long time. BUT you can lose everything. And you need to wait over a long period of time to get profits.

So it actually depends on what you can afford to do! Please, just keep in mind that bitcoin is not only a trading tool! Wink

gaurav82

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:17:31 PM

I think trading is best. But you should smart trader after invest. I advice you divide your amount to small parts. Read the trend of btc when you see its a good rate. invest a part of amount. And buy more coins at price fall. Make the average cost. when price rise sale a part of coins and recover it another dip. By this you can minimise the loss. Remind it do not panic at down fall and do not excite at price rise. Keep your mind cool and being satisfy what you get.
Second way you ask about investment. sometime investment is more profitable than trading. But it can risky. In business language we say more risk more gain.
But i prefer trading than invest.
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 2190

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:19:13 PM

I think the trading is much better than investing, because the cryptocurrency market is very volatile and you can yield more profits if you catch the right moments to buy and to sell coins. Anyway, you need to learn and know the current situation in the economics and especially politics to decide when is the best time to sell or buy a cryptocurrency. A trading is an investing too, but there are more often actions.
aleksej.rozhkov

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:22:31 PM

In fact, this is a controversial issue because trading and investing brings profit and always it is differently valued somewhere you can get more from one somewhere more from the second.
daniweb

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:28:30 PM

I don't know much about trading so I consider it a bit risky for myself. I am into long term investment so this is my thing
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: