Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 11:22:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is better Trade or Invest?  (Read 2797 times)
ben-iyieke

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:11:18 AM

it is not a guessing game despite what some people believe, you are not gambling! if you can not do that then simply invest in a good thing such as bitcoin, gold, ... and hold it.
for trading cryptocurrencies you have to use an exchange and that can pose risks because none the exchanges that are available are not trusted. we use them because we have no other choice. and they keep scamming us.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:47:28 AM

If you want a lesser risk then choose on invest, like investing in a bitcoin and hold it for long term until it reach the necessary level to earn a profit. What you need to do in investing is to learn how to manage your investment and educate yourself in cryptocurrencies if you select that as your target for investment.
Trading is more risky and you have to be focus on it if you don't want to lose your money. Learn the proper way of trading first and trade at your own risk.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
matt_dev_
Copper Member

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:48:44 AM

Both ways of earning are good. Investing is long-term, but you will earn or lose on both.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:04:55 AM

Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!

The perfect choice is to get involved in both crypto trading and investing. But since you are only asking for a single choice, I will recommend you investing. That is the safest choice for a beginner like you. Crypto trading is good but it takes a lot of effort to acquire the necessary skills. Investing is pretty much simple and also very profitable if you have it long term. Just be patient and hodl your coins for at least a year, and you are already good to harvest some gains.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Mike0222

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:50:19 PM

Investing and trading are two very different methods of attempting to profit in the financial markets. The goal of investing is to gradually build wealth over an extended period of time through the buying and holding of a portfolio of stocks, baskets of stocks, mutual funds, bonds and other investment instruments. Investors often enhance their profits through compounding, or reinvesting any profits and dividends into additional shares of stock. Investments are often held for a period of years, or even decades, taking advantage of perks like interest, dividends and stock splits along the way. While markets inevitably fluctuate, investors will "ride out" the downtrends with the expectation that prices will rebound and any losses will eventually be recovered. Investors are typically more concerned with market fundamentals, such as price or earnings ratios and management forecasts,Trading, on the other hand, involves the more frequent buying and selling of stock, commodities, currency pairs or other instruments, with the goal of generating returns that outperform buy and hold.Trading profits are generated through buying at a lower price and selling at a higher price within a relatively short period of time.. so for me trading is the easiest while investing has a period of time and you have to wait for a while to grow your money.
Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:32:03 PM

Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!

Here is not a magic pill) Watching how you can trade and how lucky you are with investments. Better both, of course) But I still prefer trading. The feeling that everything depends on me)
reynilynedago

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:33:38 PM

both are good and viable ways of earning money through bitcoins actually. They both hold good potential of yielding high profits. You just have to think of what suits you best. I think it would help if you create a checklist full of every characteristic of the two modes of earning from bitcoin and see for yourself what you think is suitable based on your similar goals and desires. This wouldn't only help you to choose which method you wamt but also helps you become a good investor by assessing your own characteristics.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:40:27 PM

both are good choices. however, understand everything about investing and trading. make sure you know the advantages and disadvantages of investment or trading.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:50:03 PM

Invest and hodl. I don't really like trading because I already have a lot to do in my spare time because I have work. Investing takes the pressure off of waiting for day trades and looking at a computer screen all day long. If were you, invest first since you're just getting a grasp of the concept of bitcoins.

JaredStein

Activity: 379
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:20:09 AM

It depends on you. Are you a good trader? Probably not, but if you are maybe trading a % of your portfolio is good.

INvesting/hodling is much easier though and far less time consuming. If you trade you might get addicted and focus too much on crypto, it's fun though so that's fine too. Investing alllows you to do more things in life.
arjunmujay

Activity: 728
Merit: 196

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 12:40:16 AM

I prefer to invest because it has less risk of loss compared to trading. but if you are good at reading market movements, it would be better to trade.

chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:45:22 AM

I prefer to invest because it has less risk of loss compared to trading. but if you are good at reading market movements, it would be better to trade.
I think both trading and investing is a risky type of gaining process but I also believe that it is the fastiest way to earn a huge profit in crypto feild so I prefer to do both trading and investing for good. Because if we do both maybe we can really gain from both trading and investing by then the amount of profit that we can get is also double.
Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:48:01 AM

Both are profitable depending on your timing and choice of investment or trade. However, they are also both risky. Investing in bad/scam ICOs can make you lose your money or making a bad trade or lack of experience and knowledge can also make you lose money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:54:16 AM

I prefer investments. Trading needs a lot of time and focus for you to succeed and gain a huge amount of profit while investing only requires good decisions and instincts. The advantage of investing is that after you have invested, you have nothing else to do but to wait for your profit. Its disadvantage is that if you made a wrong investment, it is almost impossible to withdraw your capital and you have to accept the mistakes you had done and learn from them.
andrew1carlssin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

#Please, read:Daniel Ellsberg,-The Doomsday *wk

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 12:55:10 AM

ok crazy general analogy in my head ...

trading bets ... looks like NASDAQ

mining bets ... looks like Dow Jones

Cheesy

Satoshi's book editor; SCIpher - https://pdos.csail.mit.edu/archive/scigen/scipher.html
felicanoma

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:56:39 AM

I think you should study both deeper because I think those two things have an equally great risk.
if you are a beginner I am afraid you are stepping into the wrong path because both should have a strong foundation and a lot of knowledge.
do not be in a hurry because this is not kidding if you go wrong you can go bankrupt, so dii first so you not blind in that case so that you choose later make the path for you success.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
████ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ████
▬▬▬▬▬   ●   Whitepaper   ●   Facebook   ●   Twitter   ●   Telegram   ●   ▬▬▬▬▬
OTOCASH

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

OTOCASH (OTO)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 01:02:46 AM

Both ways are good, depending on the kind of crypto coin Smiley

A Future Currency Is With OTOCASH (OTO) Token - www.otocash.io

===== OTOCASH (OTO) =====
muhammed27aslam

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:03:06 AM

Both trade and investment are good. Divide your funds equally and play.
zhangxie29152784

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 01:04:45 AM

Trading is more like gambling. When you sell, if the price goes up, you lose, and if the price goes down, you win.

Whether you choose to invest or trade depends on your ability.
OTOCASH

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

OTOCASH (OTO)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 01:07:05 AM

Others told me that trading is better than investing since you have more options to choose what cryptocurrency you are going to buy at a low price and sell it at a higher price at any point of time. On the other hand, investing is also good but it's a hodling scheme where only those who have the heart to hodl will always win.

yes right, but not everyone has knowledge of the trading, Crypto trading needs someone to have a deep knowledge of current market conditions, its right..

A Future Currency Is With OTOCASH (OTO) Token - www.otocash.io

===== OTOCASH (OTO) =====
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: