Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:29:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is better Trade or Invest?  (Read 2795 times)
jeanpadel14

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:00:27 PM

I think both the goal of investing is to gradually build wealth over an extended period of time through the buying and holding of a portfolio of stocks, baskets of stocks, mutual funds, bonds and other investment instruments.Trading, on the other hand, involves the more frequent buying and selling of stock, commodities, currency pairs or other instruments, with the goal of generating returns that outperform buy-and-hold investing.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:08:14 PM

Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!

In my own opinion, you can generate more coins in trading if your goal is to earn more cryptocurrency because in this way you can work at home easily while on investing, it is just like you are referring to hold the coin you invest until the price in the market increase and still focus on working on the corporate world.

Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:11:54 PM

Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!
Both can be a profitable and easier way to earn bitcoin but for me, I prefer more investments over trading. I haven't tried trading yet but based on what I've heard, the profit you may gain from it is nothing compared to the profit you may gain from investments. Both can be risky but that is part of the game, without big risk there would be no big rewards. Just be smart and wise on choosing between the two.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:18:49 PM

Both are best if you want to earn bitcoin. It is really very important for you to be strategic in bitcoin. When you trade you can still earn big and when you invest you can still get bigger profits as well. I can see there is no harm in doing both at the same time in bitcoin. Though it is a bit risky.
spiffcow

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:21:31 PM

I used to love trading a lot but now I'm too scared to do that. I'd rather invest than trade. Maybe everyone is different in his favorite. So I would rather invest now for a better future. Essentially both need capital, so you must first have capital.
sunday88

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 10:23:27 PM

If you do not have experience in trading, then you better do investing. As for me, even a novice can buy the most popular coins for long-term storage. This will bring a not very large, but stable profit.

Hobbit87

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:13:43 PM

Hi. I'm also new at crypto world. I think both are good. Trade or Invest both have advantages and disadvantages. Try to start with investing in POS coins for a long-term storage at the begining and learn some skill for trading. Or you can find some skilled person who can trade for you for a provision. But at first you must listen what your intuition says to you...  Wink
Koalamite

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:18:47 PM

For me trading and investing is a same thing. Its ethier trading or investing you can earn profit but you need to know the process how to start you can do trade or invest at the same time

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:46:42 PM

Hi. I'm also new at crypto world. I think both are good. Trade or Invest both have advantages and disadvantages. Try to start with investing in POS coins for a long-term storage at the begining and learn some skill for trading. Or you can find some skilled person who can trade for you for a provision. But at first you must listen what your intuition says to you...  Wink

you said your a newbie but why you know about pos coins? i myself is not a newbie anymore but i didnt know about pos coins or what it is purpose. i only know the meaning of it but i did not know how does it work or how you can earn thru it.

overall , if i were to choose between trade or invest , id go with investment only because i never tried trading before but i know that trading is not easy and it does also requires adequate capital in order to start trading.

unlike to investing which you can do easily without exerting much effort as it is passive. it doesnt also need much capital and you can also use your earned bitcoins in the forum as a form of investment.
Dreamr

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:59:13 PM

Trading is very profitable if you know what you are doing but investing in ICO too is also very profitable when you know the right ICO to invest in to. so basically, it may depend on what you really good at between the trading or investing.
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:23:15 AM

For me, trading and investing are one, you cannot do the other without the other, you cannot trade without something to trade with, so when you buy a coin or any cryptocurrency then that is considered as investing right?, then once you got some coins in your accounts, you need to trade those coins in your current local currency in order for you to really use your earnings, so in my opinion, investing and trading is counted as one.

jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:35:02 AM

For me, trading and investing are one, you cannot do the other without the other, you cannot trade without something to trade with, so when you buy a coin or any cryptocurrency then that is considered as investing right?, then once you got some coins in your accounts, you need to trade those coins in your current local currency in order for you to really use your earnings, so in my opinion, investing and trading is counted as one.
no they are totally different. Trading is different from investing because in trading you trade the coins but in investing you buy the coin and hold it. but you also got some point because you cannot also trade without having the coins needed therfor you must first buy and hold the coin and wait for the perfect time in order to trade it. yet i guess trading is more profitable because you can be able do it day by day and you can always cycle your coins unlike to investing that your profit will only depend on the price of the coin.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:39:38 AM

Its very subjective judging whats better between trade or invest. For some people who can make technical analysis, they would say its better to trade because they can make profits daily, but for some people who dont have technical analysis, trading not suitable for them.
For me, I am better invest and hold for long term because I can not make technical analysis and with holding for long time, I can do other job
fipper

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:46:34 AM

I personally think both are very good and profitable if we can be smart to take advantage of every opportunity that appears and there and both also have a risk so I choose the opinion that has the least risk
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:54:37 AM

trading is investment too,so what do you prefer?if your pointing in daytrading or holding i think it depends on your availability or your capacity,but if you can afford to wait for income and assurance best for you to buy for longterm investment in which Holding.this way you dont oblige to do anything for a certain period of time,while trading takes alot of courage and skills

wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:59:08 AM

it depends on your attitude but both requires "patience"
you yourself can only answer that, evaluate yourself what you really like more or what are you interested in to

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:05:56 AM

I prefer investment. because until now I still invest in bitcoin and I already feel it myself invest in bitcoin proved to be quite profitable
I think if if we can do both trading and investing we must do both of them. Because trading and investing is almost the same, it is really risky yet profitable if we do work on it perfectly. If we do both trading and investing we can really expect a good profit. Because we can really gain on both sides, but before we do everything we must considered first that we can also loss on it.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 01:06:01 AM

I think both method are pretty similar in terms of generating profit. The most important factor is just simply entry. Trading makes your assets more fluid and of course some trade-off price is definitely better but investing something does yield ta better return considering you might do mistakes in trading. To burst any profits in an amount of time you need go for trading. Focused trading that spot trends by studying chart all day long just to get the few % profit from thousands of capital. Investing shouldnt be the right term here

cyberkuto

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:09:18 AM

Go for investment. Although,  you will earn on both.  But I strongly suggest to invest on it.  So you have something to rely on in the future.

mackenzie5

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:13:04 AM

A trader should aware the in and out of the bitcoin market he must prepare his market strategy every day by his own home work mean time an investor should aware that the correct time to his investment and should not enter the bull market One should not enter the market with out proper home work and preparation suitably
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: