Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:51:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty signature campaign  (Read 1672 times)
Luizrosevelt (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:21:56 AM

I have participated in a couple of social media campaigns albeit low payouts sometimes. I am currently looking to participate in signature campaign, but I have challenge with how it really works and the demand. Secondly, what does it mean to wear "avater"?I'd sincerely appreciate your feedback.
cryptgkr

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:04:50 PM

Avatar mean you have to use avatar of the project which they provided.I think it's only and above full members.
Vik_the_Carpentner

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:16:36 PM

I have participated in a couple of social media campaigns albeit low payouts sometimes. I am currently looking to participate in signature campaign, but I have challenge with how it really works and the demand. Secondly, what does it mean to wear "avater"?I'd sincerely appreciate your feedback.

Nothing much, just placing their signature in the special section and continue chatting at that forum. If to make a story short.  Wink

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dasvino

Activity: 272
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:24:17 PM

signature campaign using avatar means, you pair the ico logo picture you follow on the bitcointalk profile you have. and usually the avatar is only listed on full member, sr member, hero and legendary

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:30:39 PM

in the position of junior you can put your signature, way is to copy the code for signature level Junior member and paste on signature form on your account after that save your profile
is an image in the upper left corner of your bitcointalk account view, minimum ranking to be able to install Avatar after your level reaches full member level
phexchanger

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:31:33 PM

Change your profile pic into the provided image from the project. Currently, with our rank, we can not add pic yet to our profile so you can't use their avatar
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:51:04 PM

Bounty signature campaign also good platform for junior member you should increase your follower you get more payment but signature campaign is difficult because system is major role in signature campaign. Then you are asking avatar it is just a profile picture but you are not eligible to wear in avatar. So it is not active your profile you can reach full member automatically it is enable then you should wear the Avatar.
whoisdoctors

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 01:52:46 PM

First, read the forum thread for beginners. There are many tips about this. Avatar until you do not have access.
fitzzz

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:42:21 PM

wearing avatar in signature campaign gives you more stake.. some signature campaign needs to wear avatar to be eligible in participating in one campaign.. only full member and above can wear avatar..
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 02:56:06 PM

All you need to do is upgrade your bitcointalk rank by quality comments, don't spam or write something rubbish, and don't change your signature during campain. Comment enough quantity per week they required. Wear their avatar and Personal text if you reach to Full member rank and above.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:57:27 PM

You must reach fullmember to be able to hang the avatar they provide. With your current ranking, I think very little bonus

Luizrosevelt (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:06:37 PM

I appreciate the feedback I got... regarding the comments one has to make per week, does it have to be on the project's bitcointalk group or any comment I make on bitcointalk generally? Please help in that regard.
bitlyra

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

crestonium.io - 0% fees cryptobank

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:07:49 PM

Signature campaign is more profitable than in social media campaign. It is your best decision to switch in the signature bounty because it has a more bigger stakes. To participate here, you must follow the instructions indicated therein. About the avatar, it is only applicable to full member and above. If you will join avatar, you will have a additional stakes.

Luizrosevelt (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:08:57 PM

Signature campaign is more profitable than in social media campaign. It is your best decision to switch in the signature bounty because it has a more bigger stakes. To participate here, you must follow the instructions indicated therein. About the avatar, it is only applicable to full member and above. If you will join avatar, you will have a additional stakes.
I appreciate the feedback I got... regarding the comments one has to make per week, does it have to be on the project's bitcointalk group or any comment I make on bitcointalk generally? Please help in that regard.
niksonman98

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:10:56 PM

firstly you should reach full member rank to wear avatar
quanahri

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 03:13:41 PM

We cant wear avatar.full member or more will wear Avatar.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:10:59 PM

As per the forum rules,  jr.members are not permitted to wear avatar. You can assume that you are carrying an image as an advertisement with your profile to spread a particular word of project whose signature you are wearing.
In addition, low rank members are still free to join social media bounty campaigns which require you no special privilages other than having twitter and facebook with a bunch of followers
Malabarka

Activity: 350

The Future Of Work

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:45:49 PM

It seems to me that with your rank it will be difficult to earn many coins for a campaign of signatures. And now it is very difficult to raise the rating on the forum.
That the avatar is cursed, his members can start, starting with the full member.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
zoiapisya

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

quarkchain.io

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:32:50 PM

You need to think about what interesting and useful information you can tell the participants of the forum. If it is really useful, you can get merit. So you'll upgrade your account.

YUriy1991

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:38:53 PM

Wearing a signature does not always produce a good result, and you still need to work on posts, which is not convenient when time is limited.
Wearing an avatar will be allowed when a certain rank is reached (full member).

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: