Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:18:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty signature campaign  (Read 1667 times)
Baldrhino

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:49:37 PM

I have participated in a couple of social media campaigns albeit low payouts sometimes. I am currently looking to participate in signature campaign, but I have challenge with how it really works and the demand. Secondly, what does it mean to wear "avater"?I'd sincerely appreciate your feedback.

I think, maybe we need avatars are used to work on projects or other things.
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:47:08 PM

I have participated in a couple of social media campaigns albeit low payouts sometimes. I am currently looking to participate in signature campaign, but I have challenge with how it really works and the demand. Secondly, what does it mean to wear "avater"?I'd sincerely appreciate your feedback.

if you can use the avatar will get an additional points every week

indeed if social media sometimes low payment but not all. if the signature campaign usually also depends on your account rank and for avatars can be installed usually at least rank fullmember and there are additional points.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Cookies_N_Cream

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:31:55 PM

If you're going to participate on an ICO's signature campaign, you only need to put the required signature characters according to your rank. You only need to copy it from the ANN bounty announcement and paste it on your profile under the forum profile information. Read the details of the signature campaign, some requires that you post a certain number of times per week to be able to earn the stake/tokens.

Wearing avatar means you need to wear the ICO's logo on your forum account so that everytime you comment across the forum, others will see your avatar and signature. Avatar are only available to use for Full member and higher ranks.
j1hanaudy

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:16:56 PM

this as a prerequisite for a signature campaign. when registering part of the project requires participants to wear both (signatures and avatars) there are also those who make the option by wearing an avatar as a bonus or just enough signature as another option. But the avatar feature is only for full member upwards. Below members can not yet.
Taugami

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 07:05:48 PM

Oh yeah. Signature campaign is always the most fat award. I've seen projects where the pool for a signature campaign is 50% of the total pool. Uhh.)

aksay79

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:34:02 PM

avatars are only used for full member participants, and the use of avatars for signature participants is very meaningful to increase the bet result, and most importantly the avatar is very beneficial for the project owner because the avatar view on the participants is very influential on the investors who see it

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:47:28 PM

You should wear signature code to advertise the project you are endorsing, In a way you get paid after ICO. Signature campaign is a high paying bounties and you should be focus at all times especially when posting a message.
shashko

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:48:20 PM

Wearing an avatar is for ranks Full Members and over. You get the avatar from the bounty you participate in. Wearing an avatar also gives more steaks.

Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:34:14 PM

As far as I know there's a pinned topics in bitcoin discussion and marketplace that will surely guide you on how  signature campaigns works, it's requirements as well as limitations. I suggest you try to explore this forum because everything you want to know and learn is already available, you just have to back read and no need for creating threads like this.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:50:09 PM

Mostly signature campaigns that are open now required only full member and up but don't lose hope there are also sig campaigns open according to your rank.
Avatar means you have to wear the logo of the project that you have been joining it only applied starting to full member and up to the higher rank and you should wear it until the campaign ends.
214missy

Activity: 98
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:34:23 PM

You should wear signature code to advertise the project you are endorsing, In a way you get paid after ICO. Signature campaign is a high paying bounties and you should be focus at all times especially when posting a message.
Yes all you can say is correct and I think one of requirement to be qualified in All signature campaigns need to use avatars to be eligible to participate in a single campaign, only full members and above can use avatars, while members and jr.member can not yet use avatars.
cryptosharkk

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:36:12 PM

If i want to join signature campaign , i only can join as newbie or junior member?  If i want to be member, i need to get merit?

? ?? ?? ? ??    ?       BetGil.io      ?       BETGIL IS SET TO       ?    ?? ? ?? ?? ?
- - -    REVOLUTIONIZE THE ONLINE GAMING INDUSTRY   
betetakjelas

Activity: 189

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:06:37 PM

If i want to join signature campaign , i only can join as newbie or junior member?  If i want to be member, i need to get merit?
yes you are, if you want to follow the signature campaign then you have to increase the rank or look for bounty who can accept newbie and you need merit if you want rank above junior member
Naveenrandy619

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:32:34 PM

I think large part of share from the bounty campaign is allocated for this campaign .....But atleast u want to be a junior member in bitcoin forum to undergo those campaigns..
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:18:33 PM

In bounty Signiture campaign selection is very important. Most of stakes allocated for signiture so when you select a signature campaign you must have to very very careful.

01.It's roadmap.
02. It's period of time.
03. It's allocation
04. It's bounty subject and future of this subject.
05. Followup of manager of that campaign.
06. How many comments you have to written in BCT.
etc.........
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 04:00:02 PM

Telegram https://t.me/ZigguratICO

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
shellomomma

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:20:38 PM

Wear avatar means changing your profile pic from the logo of their project. But most of them requires you to have a higher rank.
AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:47:55 PM

Taking the signature of a company turns out that you advertise it on this site and the avatar is the company logo that you advertise among others
Fatunad

Activity: 2240
Merit: 348

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:54:46 PM

Social media campaign is somehow simplier to participate of yet the rank isnt really required for you to join up but when it comes to signature theres a specified rank that is needed for you to be eligible and come to think off that each rank do have significant signature to be worn and since you do talk about "avatar" then this is only possible when you are on full member rank. Seeing in your current rank which is jr. member which means you arent still eligible to join up.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:36:32 PM

Social media campaign is somehow simplier to participate of yet the rank isnt really required for you to join up but when it comes to signature theres a specified rank that is needed for you to be eligible and come to think off that each rank do have significant signature to be worn and since you do talk about "avatar" then this is only possible when you are on full member rank. Seeing in your current rank which is jr. member which means you arent still eligible to join up.
in the fact that the signature company exposes its terms to the participants there is a certain meaning. This makes the limits for the number of participants. But juniors are almost always given the opportunity to participate.

HELLO EVERYONE.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: