Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 08:54:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty signature campaign  (Read 1667 times)
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:21:09 AM

I think if you are new to the forum, signing up for a bonus campaign does not mean you're not making a lot of money. You participate in the signature campaign is on this forum in promoting a specific ICO campaign. By posting it will appear the signature you use under the text, usually every week the post is limited to a certain amount.
runque

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:57:14 AM

There is no item list, and rating, so everyone is easier to participate
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:34:56 AM

I have participated in a couple of social media campaigns albeit low payouts sometimes. I am currently looking to participate in signature campaign, but I have challenge with how it really works and the demand. Secondly, what does it mean to wear "avater"?I'd sincerely appreciate your feedback.

SOcial media campaign is not really low budget camp, it is becomming that low because of the number of participants joining one campaign.
about that signature one, you just need to wear their signature and follow their rules, especially on how you do it and where.
wearing avatar will be available at your full member stage or if you donate some value on this forum to get copper member.
benres

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:50:53 AM

I also been a long time airdrop and bounty earner for any cryptocurrency that is involved with marketing through airdrop and bounties, I know how it feels when sometimes our expectations for working and promoting the coin/token was not promising at all. However it is better to keep on going forward and moving on to other projects and because I know that the cryptocurrency industry is the future!
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:15:49 PM

The avatar is for only full members above.  Your only jr member and for sure it's hard to become full member because of the new system.  For me even I did not join to social campaign the payout is good because it's not hard to do the requirements.  Count to think of it while doing social cmpaign they joined signature and bounty campaign so they will get more reward. But your rank is very low and less campaign accept jr member.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
buhna

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:00:00 PM

In last times it was more easier to stay member with high rank. Now it is difficult because of merits. But I think it is better to have little money instead zero.  Cheesy

mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 12:24:01 PM

I have participated in a couple of social media campaigns albeit low payouts sometimes. I am currently looking to participate in signature campaign, but I have challenge with how it really works and the demand. Secondly, what does it mean to wear "avater"?I'd sincerely appreciate your feedback.
signature campaign using avatar means, you pair the ico logo picture you follow on the bitcointalk profile you have. and usually the avatar is only listed on full member, sr member, hero and legendary

Nice.
for those who are new and want sign up signature campaign could probably pay attention to the rules in that campaign. an avatar is an image that is provided by an ICO that must be installed in the profile and not all can use it. only the rank of full members and above can use avatars.

athiftammam2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:27:23 PM

If you have followed the signature campaign before then you can not just change signature just like that. So my advice should be to choose a signature campaign from a trusted project and manager and definitely have a great allocation. For the use of avatars only for accounts with rank Full Member and above.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
tak bisa

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:54:15 PM

Following a signature campaign takes precision in making posts. This campaign is more difficult than a facebook or twitter campaign in my opinion. Because here we need our intelligent mind not to be lazy to think or read to increase knowledge in bitcoin world.
nata2904

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:03:55 PM

Indeed, if in social networks sometimes a low payment, but not at all. If the signature campaign usually also depends on your account rank, and for avatars you can install, usually at least starting with the ranking.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:39:39 PM

I am sure by now you must be ready with the answers and the way to move about in wearing the avatar. Campaigns are great source on crypto to advertise ICOs, share thoughts on crypto's growth, news, technology inventions, projects and earn through it. The pay would be in dollars, bitcoins, other crypto coins and shares/tokens of the new ICOs. Just concentrate on contributing your best to the ICOs and the forum what you are towards.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1128

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:56:10 PM

I am sure by now you must be ready with the answers and the way to move about in wearing the avatar. Campaigns are great source on crypto to advertise ICOs, share thoughts on crypto's growth, news, technology inventions, projects and earn through it. The pay would be in dollars, bitcoins, other crypto coins and shares/tokens of the new ICOs. Just concentrate on contributing your best to the ICOs and the forum what you are towards.
The task is just mainly advertise their signature but its not simple because contributing into this forum would really needs effort not just posting out for the sake of post requirement.As a bounty participant we must do the things or our duties to be part on the team. Payouts would really vary but most of the time they do pay out on tokens since we are talking bounty programs.

djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:17:47 PM

You can't wear an avatar, since your rank is just Jr member, and also participating in signature bounty with this rank will not give you high profit. Focus on improving your post quality, ranking up in this forum, then you can join such campaigns. But you can participate in the social media bounty campaigns if you have accounts with many followers.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 11:40:38 PM

In your rank profile you can't wear avatar. You can earn profit less as of now. If you willing to earn big then try to join social media campaigns like twiitter, Facebook, Telegram, Reddit campaign or you can do creation campaign so you can get alot of stakes.

dokie987

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:12:42 PM

In joining signature campaign you must have a higher rank in in order to receive a higher pay out. And you are not allowed to wear an avatar yet since you are still a jr. member. Only with the rank of Full Member above can wear avatar.
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:22:46 PM

Things to keep in mind when you are looking for a good signature campaign.
1. Bounty Manager - a good bounty manager would deliver your stakes, on time.
2. Stake system - Stakes per week, when there is not much participants you can get better stakes
3. Allocation - When the budget for the campaign is allocating high rewards for signature, this would also matter with stake.
4. Project - If the project was good and when people would buy it when the ICO is over.
5. The Token price - when it is expensive, you could get better rewards.

I hope this would help you when selecting your signature campaigns to join.
And for the avatar, it adds more stakes per week usually. Only applicable to Full Member and above.
asiaamal1

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:33:38 PM

Signature campaign using avatar means, you pair ico logo images that you follow on your bitcointalk profile. Usually avatars are only registered for jr. member, sr.member, full member, hero and legendary. For newbie itself can not follow signature campaign but can follow social media campaign. Signature campaigns are different from social media because signature campaigns are only allowed 1 course to follow, whereas you can follow various social media campaigns.  Wink
ghosong

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:57:23 PM

that can use the avatar image only Full Member rankings upwards if below the rank then it can not, and you have to promote the ICO that you work
Alex Melkov

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:14:16 PM

In bounty signature campaigns, there is usually a larger pool size, so you can earn more. In order to participate in the campaign of signatures, you need to choose the campaign suitable for you, then insert the signature code in the profile settings. After that you should write messages on the forum, but only in those branches where this is allowed.
To wear "avatar" means to set the logo of the campaign bounty that you have selected in the section of your profile photo.
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 06:28:05 PM

We made additional bounty functionality to our ecex.exchange platform project.

IN-HOUSE BOUNTY  https://ecex.exchange

Telegram https://t.me/ZigguratICO

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: