Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:24:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty signature campaign  (Read 1672 times)
Bilgent

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:13:31 PM

If a nice signature campaign is found, it brings good money. but it was difficult to find a nice signature campaign. I need to do good research.

██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄       BYBIT │ reddit       ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
   Sports & Derivatives Trading        Mobile App for iPhone & Android
   24/7 Customer Support        NFT Marketplace        Launchpad/Launchpool
Sungeb_Gali

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:48:03 AM

Avatar in the signature campaign is a sign that you follow the signature and if you do not install the avatar you are considered invalid, there is another signature campaign only one to do so how to play if the signature campaign that you follow is finished you may just move another signature
3itcoinDev

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:52:30 PM

3itcoin forum, signature campaign manegment bounty and other bounty rewards.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3130559
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:22:17 PM

The signature campaign is that we join one of the ICO projects and insert in our account profile the code provided to us, which is eventually displayed at the bottom of our message as an advertisement for this ICO project. Also we copy a picture with advertising and text, which is called an avatar. This avatar is displayed to the left of each of our posts, but it can only be worn with the rank of full member and above. Potential investors can read the messages, and simultaneously view the advertisement of ICO projects. If desired, you can click on a specific ad text and enter the ICO campaign documents and also get the released tokens.
Bento98

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:13:16 PM

the signature campaye is one of the campaye that the result is very large can be doubled from the social media campaigns. so let us participate in the signature campaye to know which results are many and the little.tetapi in this signature campaye different regulations- different and depending on our rank. this is one of the rules that rank is still jr member if in need money we must post 10 / week it 3 in local and 7 in marketplace (Altcoin).
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:39:51 PM

You can find bounty signature campaigns here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0. There are many ICOs available for you to choose from, you can refer to ICOs review sites for potential ICOs. The wear avatar in signature campaigns is only applied when your account on bitcointalk rank higher than Full Member, and your current rank is just Jr. Member can only wear signature and personal text.

Pebryan

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:27:20 PM

I have participated in a couple of social media campaigns albeit low payouts sometimes. I am currently looking to participate in signature campaign, but I have challenge with how it really works and the demand. Secondly, what does it mean to wear "avater"?I'd sincerely appreciate your feedback.
as I know, avatars it is a picture ICO we wear in profile bitcointalk until the bounty signature is complete. and Avatar it can be put on by the account rank full member to the top.
Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:57:11 PM

I have participated in a couple of social media campaigns albeit low payouts sometimes. I am currently looking to participate in signature campaign, but I have challenge with how it really works and the demand. Secondly, what does it mean to wear "avater"?I'd sincerely appreciate your feedback.
you can put your signature by selecting Profile - Forum Profile Information - then put your signature on the available signature column and select Change Profile
and to install avatars can only be used at full member level, so for your level that is still Junior Member you can not install Avatar
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:05:55 PM

Signature bounty give usually more income than social media campaigns, because the number of participants in the signature bounties is limited and its anyway a lot lower than social media participants, so your potential earning from the signature would be good. But I am not sure if you will get high profit by joining with your actual rank, the higher ranks get more profit usually.
oliviatwisp

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:26:38 PM

I couldn’t find any competitors for project Vreo.io, do you know of any? They are doing dynamic in-game advertising. They are going to create marketplace for developers and advertisers. It will secured by blockchain technology.Moreover, the interests of all parties are taken into account. Developers of small games can attract investments and create high-quality products, for advertisers this project will be useful due to the expansion of advertising opportunities and selected target audience, and gamers will be able to receive quality products cheaper, besides they also receive income from the ads they watched, without interrupting the gameplay. It seems the product meets the gaming and advertising industries' needs. Here is their link at bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2886707

Bounty Campaign:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2898738.msg29810876#msg29810876
Telegram grp https://t.me/vreoico

What is your opinion about the project?

torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:34:08 PM

There are a lot of gaming-project, you need to research first. A lot of them even failed due to low interest from investors (can't reached softcap funding).
The reward of that project also too big i think, you should be aware and remember this, "Too good to be true"

Signature bounty give usually more income than social media campaigns, because the number of participants in the signature bounties is limited and its anyway a lot lower than social media participants, so your potential earning from the signature would be good. But I am not sure if you will get high profit by joining with your actual rank, the higher ranks get more profit usually.
There are only some of campaign which limit their signature campaign participants to prevent spam and also to maintain quality rather than quantity.
wiss19

Activity: 2170
Merit: 344

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:36:57 PM

often reading a project we will better understand what is bounty signature and the other and we will also know more about ICO as well so for new players have to read more to better understand the system in Bitcointalk this

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
oliviatwisp

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:40:32 PM

I couldn’t find any competitors for project Vreo.io, do you know of any? They are doing dynamic in-game advertising. They are going to create marketplace for developers and advertisers. It will secured by blockchain technology.Moreover, the interests of all parties are taken into account. Developers of small games can attract investments and create high-quality products, for advertisers this project will be useful due to the expansion of advertising opportunities and selected target audience, and gamers will be able to receive quality products cheaper, besides they also receive income from the ads they watched, without interrupting the gameplay. It seems the product meets the gaming and advertising industries' needs. Here is their link at bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2886707

Bounty Campaign:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2898738.msg29810876#msg29810876
Telegram grp https://t.me/vreoico

jekyounghusband

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 01:57:17 PM

You should check always how many percent will the campaign give for signature campaign. Do also a background check for every campaign that you want to join and check if there will be great value for that. Avatar campaign will only be available for full member and above.
enes2

Activity: 89
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:24:25 PM

It is all about finding a good project to join its signature campaign. But I recommend you that your profile alwasy has to a signature and you shoul be active in forum.

josgandosbro

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:34:49 PM

as I know, avatars it is a picture ICO we wear in profile bitcointalk until the bounty signature is complete. and Avatar it can be put on by the account rank full member to the top.
and for participants who use avatar and text can get additional stake every week because the avatar has more value than those who do not wear it

kkerrex

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:21:54 PM

Avatar option is on only for full members and higher ranks . Now you can apply text signature for Junior member. Try to select potential projects and write meaningful posts. That's now it works
Radzivill

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 06:29:28 PM

for large payments look at the percentage of the total pool allocated to the signatures campaign. Just look, that would not very many people participated, but there is a downside, that the project can be a scam.
vadim.etc

Activity: 140
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:56:19 PM

Participating in the signature company is very beneficial, but unfortunately you can participate only in one signature company at the same time, and in media companies you can participate in many at once.
FK48392DANIJJ

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:22:00 PM

Your story like my) I participate some bounty and decide to try signature too. But i don`t understand how much pay (fiat - not stake) for Jr.member. I think liiittle) ..have not experience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: