Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:55:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty signature campaign  (Read 1667 times)
fonyo

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:14:35 PM

wearing incarnation in touch gallop hand over you besides stick. any touch gallop call for to wear incarnation to be appropriate in involved in individual campaign. sole wide-cut colleague and on flying can wear avatar..
boh1215

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:55:39 PM

to put a signature on your profile you need to be in jr.member, how to copy the code for Jr.members and paste it on the signature form in your account after that you have to save it and avatars are only used by full members, sr members, heroes and legendary.
Esteeteeh

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 10:55:27 PM

It means you will put up the logo of the company on your bitcointalk page for specified period of time,it usually a requirement for the level of members upwards on bitcoin talk while for junor member status you are required to put up the personal message and signature caption usually in words.
iPannaPro

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:27:50 PM

I have participated in a couple of social media campaigns albeit low payouts sometimes. I am currently looking to participate in signature campaign, but I have challenge with how it really works and the demand. Secondly, what does it mean to wear "avater"?I'd sincerely appreciate your feedback.
Demand is lower than real companies, and more people, so they pay so low.
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:39:48 AM

I have participated in a couple of social media campaigns albeit low payouts sometimes. I am currently looking to participate in signature campaign, but I have challenge with how it really works and the demand. Secondly, what does it mean to wear "avater"?I'd sincerely appreciate your feedback.

For me, signature campaign is quite more interesting to participate among all offers in bounty campaign, signature is also having big rewards allocation and its easy to work but it requires a good communcation skills in order to accept constructive post.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:59:06 AM

For me, signature campaign is quite more interesting to participate among all offers in bounty campaign, signature is also having big rewards allocation and its easy to work but it requires a good communcation skills in order to accept constructive post.
The fact is we can get some pretty big money and I'm sure it's enough to give us income.
Signature campaign is one type of work that is very good and has a prospect for our income.
But still when we decide to work in the signature campaign then we have to do our best and we also have to follow all the rules needed.
Pardeep kaur

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:40:31 AM
Merited by hunnykaushal (10)

you begin with social medias.when you grows up your bitcoin rank u can join the signature campaign.by quality remarks, don't spam or compose something waste, and don't change your signature during campaign. Remark enough amount every week they required.Signature compaign is more productive than in social medias. in signature compaign you get more stakes.To participate here, you must follow the instructions indicated therein.
and about avatar full member rank required
LadyK

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:51:40 AM

Signature campaign is very profitable, because usually pool for signature campaign is 20-40%. Second, you can participate if you above Jr. member, and just can wear avatar if you above full member.
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:20:23 PM

Were likely different since for me i prefer to participate in signature campaign than any campaign offers in bounty because mostly the bounty rewards allocation in signature campaign is too big compare to social media.
bato323

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:25:59 PM

Signature campaign is not easy media, like twitter and facebook, but reward for this campaign is very good.
iamsk

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:13:42 PM

Avatar is part of signature Campaign but unfortunately junior member and member doesn't have option to wear avtar but you can increase your rank by doing quality comment and not spamming on any thread then when you upgrade to full member you are able to wear avatar.
MarcJ

Activity: 166
Merit: 18

SUBAJ 🔥 Digital Loyalty Card 🔥

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:17:26 PM

wearing an avatar means you are putting the image on the bounty program that you set it up. avatar is the symbol of ico, you can install it on your profile if you already full members

Jenny111

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:09:57 PM

avata is for full members only and it will help you earn more stakes in this campaign
Palisills

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:53:48 PM

Signature campaings are the most profitable these days.... way better than social media bounties.
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:32:09 PM

Everything is very simple. In the first ocher, you need to configure the signature in your device. Then he makes a certain number of messages a week. The message should be qualitative and useful. And at the end of the week, you accrue staks as well as the twitter campaign

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
samsung001sss

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

InternetLIFT.ru

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:03:44 PM

Avatar does not suit you, because you have a little rank on this forum. In General, it is a picture under your username in the right part of your screen on this forum. That is to say a face or picture. )))) The demand for signatures is high, so you should carefully approach the choice of the company. Better look for companies that pay steaks and in which not many people, but there are ranks legendary or hero.

yatno75

Activity: 301

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:59:38 PM

you do not need to wearing avatars because you are still a junior, avatars are only available for full member, senior member, hero and legendary, you need time to reach full member because at this time need merit to add rank, good luck
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:41:33 PM

I do not think that taking part in the bounty of Newby and juniors is a good idea. It is better to do social networks, or YouTube. In the future, as an account will be higher rank, you can take up signatures

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:58:50 PM

I do not think that taking part in the bounty of Newby and juniors is a good idea. It is better to do social networks, or YouTube. In the future, as an account will be higher rank, you can take up signatures

This is damn correct, I know people have the view about the bounty campaign they can easily make money but that is not actually truth. First the project team should not scam manager and then participants. If the project team only even the good person Atriz got the red tag from his soul mates.

You need to find the signature campaign with the bitcoin payment. Most of the bounty campaigns paying only tokens if the tokens not listed on the exchange or does not achieve the soft cap means will you go with that project? Thats why stay away mate.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 09:10:32 PM

When I was just starting to get acquainted with the forum, I was very helped by the signature company, there was required to write in the branches in which I had not been before, and I was closer acquainted with the forum and its rules.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: