Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:47:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So many Bounties-Which one is trusted?  (Read 6230 times)
cryptodagger

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:54:33 PM

Only trust the campaigns managers which a good track record,because they will surely pay all of your efforts very well because some of these bounty managers are getting those stakes from the bounty managers,some will remove from the campaign without any valid reason so they could have as many stakes that they want thru the allocated bounties.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peleng

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:17:29 PM

I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...
Now a lot of bad bounties. I advise you to make a very thorough analysis, otherwise you'll just work for nothing for 2 months, and then you will not get your money for work.
Yes, now we need to spend much more time analyzing the project, otherwise you can almost get nothing for the work done. I've had this several times already, so I do not want this to happen again in the future.
hiwainmoto

Activity: 182

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:24:34 PM

Trust only those campaigns which is being managed by good bounty managers,i dont personally join any of these greedy/corrupt managers from the past,there are many managers that are lazy only pick those who are checking the stakes weekly because morelikely these people will pay all of your efforts and wont give you some pennies in exchanges of posting for weeks.

ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:33:58 PM

I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...

Finding a very good bounty campaign is not an easy task. It requires a very good study, the project, the team and the strategy as a whole. No one can say for sure whether a project will be prosperous.
In my opinion, a bit of intuition has to be believed. Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
cryptomarijuana

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:36:58 PM

Bounties which has good ideas,products/services should be good and just in theories,the team behind your campaign should be active do not join bounties which are being managed by newbie accounts because morelikely you wont get paid.Scammers are all around the forum,you need to follow the right people or bounty manager so your efforts will be paid.

Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 10:12:15 PM

It's good that there are so many campaigns of generosity, there is the possibility of a good choice. First of all, I look at the direction of the activity, which is laid in the ICO project. Projects are simply petty and ridiculous. It is clear in advance that they will not succeed. Of course, I look at the team. If the team is most Russian, I try not to join the ICO. I also look at the previous preparatory activities for the phased implementation of such a project. If the preparation is long and solid, then the project promises to be good. I monitor the prospect of growth of the released token, it is very important if you are going to keep it for a long time until the project is fully implemented and you get a good profit.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
vodovozvodi

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 10:14:58 PM

It is not so easy to choose, yes, the ICO can be rated very high, but this not guaranteed what the project will be successful or you will receive hung rewards

mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:27:26 PM

Trust only the good managers out there because there are a lot of greedy managers that will steal the bounty allocation so they can have as much money as they can and giving the bounty hunters pennies,do not join any campaigns which being managed by newbie accounts because morelikely they wont pay your efforts.

8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:29:37 PM

In this case the best bounty is the bounties which managed by expert manager like yahoo or atriz or other legendary member with many positive thrust. Especially for yahoo, may be he has ability to find scammers because he has many experience in cryptocurrency. But it's only my oppinion.

I agree with you here. I only use a selected number of bounty managers knowing they do their research into the project they're managing. Yahoo, aTriz, Deadley and NeedMoney are my top recommended bounty managers. Few other good ones out there but these ones stand out and have proven results for myself.
cryptoheroin

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:31:41 PM

Choose only the bounty managers which are proven to be paying the bounties ,because most of the new bounties today wont pay you much,or if they pay your efforts it will be just pennies,after working for weeks you wont get your stakes? that is unacceptable and these managers should be reported immediately to the moderators or default trust members.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
coinmgnet

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:35:39 PM

I usually go with Bounty Campaigns that are hosted by TokenSuite or Warpinger or BountyHive. I can trust those guys more than anyone else.
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:35:59 PM

I only trust few managers that i have been with for about months,so far these managers were good paying managers,avoid other managers which you have bad experienced from the past,so that you will be paid when the bounty campaign has ended,it is better to have quality campaigns than a bunch of low quality campaigns which wont pay you very well.

OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:44:12 PM

There are many ICOs on the market today, so having a large number of bounties is quite reasonable. To choose a reliable bounty, you need to research the ICO project. You can study on Social at ICO sharing groups as well as ICO review sites. Currently, I am joining IPSX bounty, a potential ICO project for monetization through collaboration and exchange of IPs changing needs.

boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:47:43 PM

Join only the trusted managers,so that you wont end up not getting your stakes because most of the people in the bounty sections wont pay you after posting man weeks,or some are going to pay you but will only give you pennies in return of posting regularly to promote these ICOs weekly,it is unacceptable but its the fact theres a lot of corrupted bounty managers that we should avoid of.

psikolog

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

♦ SIMDAQ ♦

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:50:16 PM

You can review the campaigns managed by Amazix, Bountyhive and Tokensuite teams. Also aTriz and Deadley are good bounty managers.

❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram ▼▲       Medium ▼▲      Telegram ▼▲    Facebook  ▼▲      Twitter ▼▲
Usui-Kun

Activity: 224

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:51:20 PM

If you are worried about trusting the bounty and not on its success then it is easy to access the information that the companies provide. Look for the people behind the project and carefully investigate if they are legitimate.

nakauten

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:53:30 PM

If you really want to have a sure stakes at the end of the campaign,avoid joining these newbie managers only join campaigns which has trusted or well known bounty managers so will surely get paid afer the ICO has ended,because most of the new managers in the bounty sections are corrupted and greedy people that is why they will find some good reason why they will remove you from the campaign.

cryptonero

Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:03:29 PM

Only trust the best bounty mangers out there you can find whom i am talking too when you have joined so much bounties here,these good mangers are always checking the stakes in time,they are active in the telegram group of an ICO,and most importantly they are paying the bounty hunters very well,avoid greedy bounty managers that wil steal your stakes.

$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 11:09:53 PM

It's quite difficult to identify which one is trusted. But I would say that most of them are legit. It's normal to remain paranoid on these things even after making a research on them. But we can never be too paranoid coz we won't be able to move forward if we remain as such. We need to jump in and take the risk. That's the only way we can gain anything..

TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 11:12:30 PM

as long it is not signature campaign you can join on many bounty project as much as you want, why need to be worried. social media campaign, artivle/video campaign is one that you can join on many project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: