Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:41:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So many Bounties-Which one is trusted?  (Read 6228 times)
WildFire.ca

Activity: 980
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:42:20 PM

Any bounty campaign can turn out to be fake, so be ready for it. Where are the 4 projects out of 10 in which I participated was a scam.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:56:18 PM

You can't tell until you do your own research by yourself. Study all about the ICO you want to join the bounty campaign. Read their whitepaper, the ICO rating for start and how much token supply, and hope it legit.
Fedor2018

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:23:11 PM

Before joining a company: read the white paper, visit the website and the white paper . analyze the project so that the time spent on this generosity was not in vain . Good luck in choosing

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lanndrysmith

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:03:53 AM

I usually join bounties on one or two reasons, The projects itself and team behind the project, those are what I usually check after reading and making findings about the project.
dongoofy

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:06:44 AM

I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...

It's impossible to be one hundred percent sure on which bounty should be trusted. You just have to deal with it man. Anyway, there are ways to identify which is not. First is to read their white paper. Second, see what people tells or thinks about that bounty. Also keep in check the team working on the Bounty and the people in charge of the campaign. Whether they are responsive or not.
Etrilicious

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:07:02 AM

Whilst it's a good idea to follow bounties with high scores by trusted sources, they are not always accurate. Some bounties that are highly advertised as trustworthy end up being scams, not allocating the tokens promised, or are absolutely saturated with too many other bounty hunters.

If you take a little risk and go with the ones that aren't as widely known - the smaller and unknown ones - you will have less competition from fellow bounty hunters and thus the potential to earn a lot more. With higher risk comes potentially greater reward. Do your own due diligence and research in the project before promoting it.

Yeah I agree with this, I prefer bounty on a low key where rewards can be much and not over hyped project that night end up been scam or the reward won't be worth my time
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:35:54 AM

assessment as it was for me not to be a great influence. If the analysis gives a good overview in the bounty then should be followed even though it gives a bad rating. such a thing simply value only and would not know how to result when process distribution later.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
andrejfilipov876

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:49:32 AM

We must not forget that the points marked at their discretion . of course we must pay attention to the rating . but it often happens that their assessment does not coincide with yours . better to check for yourself and not single races
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:52:16 AM

I have checked the latest active bounties on bountylord.com and found many of them but only few are rated as 3 or 4 so any of you here working for any of those bounties listed there and found it trusted source of earning stakes/tokens/coins... I want to do the twitter campaign...

For me, I usually check about four to five factors or criteria that help me determine which bounty program to enroll in and be committed to. You're right, there are so many bounty program these days that it's just so hard to choose and discern which one of them has better chances of making it big and going over the many bounties that are destined to die out without reaching anything. I check for the concept or product, I choose one that it new, if not, a big improvement from its predecessors. Another is the team behind it, specifically the development and management team, if I see that they are trustworthy, then that's a good sign.

suzanogbomo

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 09:56:16 AM

Over 60 percent of all ICOs so far have not been listed on exchange,that excludes the scams.It then makes a lot of sense to spend  much more time is research a project before on enrolls in the bounty or invests in it.Amazix has a collection of bounties,one can start the search from their platform
mimitao38

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:28:41 PM

There really is no way to tell which one is trusted other than just doing old fashioned researching and drawing conclusions based on your research. Personally what I do is when I find a bounty campaign I am interested in, I try to look at the developers and what their plan is for the coin before I join.
hoanghon666

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:43:30 PM

I think the trusted bounty is when they have good management about the weekly report, when they always routine review the report and show the report, I think they have good management, so it always give me trust to them
anrian062

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:08:30 PM

well you can't, i personally think bounty business is based on luck. even the trusted bounty manager cannot ensure the trusted project or scam project. the most you would get is to increase in bounty participating. the more the merrier. most of the bounty I enroll, I just got pay for 20-30% top and any other will go unsuccessful or scam.
DmitriySar

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:19:36 PM

A detailed study of the information about the project will help increase the chance to find a good company. Luck also plays an important role, now there are hundreds of projects, and getting into the goal is very difficult.
jerlen17

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:32:31 PM

Joining bounty campaign and identified which is the trusted one is very hard. For me i gave all my trust to the bounty i joined. But of course i considered their whitepaper, the website and the team also behind the project. Many times i failed to identified of which is good but you can never tell until you joined and get scammed by not rewarding all of your efforts you exerted. But still i kept on joining until found the one.
Drendert

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:42:36 PM

I think the trusted bounty is when they have good management about the weekly report, when they always routine review the report and show the report, I think they have good management, so it always give me trust to them

The Manager cannot guarantee that the project will not be a Scam. There were cases that at the end of the ICO, the Manager reported that the developers were gone. Therefore, it is better to see whether the project has partners.
teeshe

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 04:59:24 PM

Irrespective of the proliferation of scam bounties/projects in this space, there are also a handful of good bounty programs for some credible projects. Krypital group is an example, as they have successfully organised bounties for some projects which includes: Cybermiles, Arcblock, Egretia, Merculet, Eloncity and a couple of others in the pipeline.
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:12:33 PM

Joining bounty campaign and identified which is the trusted one is very hard. For me i gave all my trust to the bounty i joined. But of course i considered their whitepaper, the website and the team also behind the project. Many times i failed to identified of which is good but you can never tell until you joined and get scammed by not rewarding all of your efforts you exerted. But still i kept on joining until found the one.
I agree, even those bounty that looks so promising and convincing can be still a scam but in some situation there are some which is legit though you have no idea but just try to look on its telegram if its active as well as in their road maps and advocacy of the kind of ICO project you wish to apply. Thus, only your fortune can tell if you could be lucky enough the kind of ICO you choose.
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:21:57 PM

In general, you can never be sure that a project will be successful or it will not be a scam. Even if it has a high rating. But things require a lot of thorough research, and yet there is a lot of luck you need.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
Granit0

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:28:29 PM

Income for working in social networks is falling every month. Such earnings as, they were before will not be. I advise you to pay attention to a better view of bounty campaigns, such as: the creation of video content, translations...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: