Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:00:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why People Can Not Believe Bitcoin  (Read 5326 times)
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 01:09:30 PM

I believe that we should be there to explain Bitcoin to our friends and family members but we should not force them to buy it. Bitcoin is a technology which is still in the development phase and might or might not work out down the road so if your friends are not comfortable in dealing with such uncertain environment, let them take their own decision. However, make sure that they are not taking any decision based on any misconception or misunderstanding.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:10:42 PM

Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed
Maybe some are not believe because they dont experience it yet and at the other side,some are scam at the first place.but I already told to some of my friends and relatives that it is real!and its true because I already experience it and I prove to them through the money that I can get of it.hopefully that bitcoin will going to success and some of this days the people that dont believe,someday they are the bitcoin users already.because bitcoin now is very popular to anybody.

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:11:41 PM

Because bitcoin is a new technology is called virtual currency so it is new for the people so they need time to understand what is bitcoin because we are using fiat currencies for centuries. You cannot really convince them until they realize theirself so you just make money with bitcoin amd let them realize with your success.

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:12:37 PM

Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

In my case, I encounter people that don't want to spend their time for bitcoin anymore. Some says because of their age, while others said they are too busy in school nor work and so much more excuses. And there are also people that don't want to spend single dime for bitcoin.

Many people have excuses, I think they just do not wish to change the system they know, for
some new one!
   I do not encourage people to do nothing, I share my vision and I share what I do, they are more
then welcome to follow me if they wish but I will not push them!
   Romeotom your friends that speak about dumps can open google and take a look on many places
charts how Bitcoin price behaves. If they wish they will take a look and that`s are facts!
   It is not important why people can not believe in Bitcoins! I believe in something and I do that in
what I believe, with time they will realize who was right!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
A Fahriz Thiago

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 01:15:09 PM

In my opinion, they may not believe bitcoin because they do not know what profit can be gained if investing in bitcoint, and they are still afraid if they can not profit from bitcoint investment results.

saffira

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:23:31 PM

The only reason is that they do not own a bitcoin. Once they have it, they will believe it. They just believe on scam without even trying. You cannot say what is it until you try it.  Bitcoin is only for open minded people.
GavenJack

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:25:47 PM

I personally think that it is hard for any person to believe in something that can not be touched. you will not believe until you see money and property that you can buy for bitcoins Wink

smooky90

Activity: 238
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:29:33 PM

We can't force them if they dont want to believe that not scammed
bitcoin brought only a false belief because someone else scammed victims of syndicates entrepreneurs,We just need to convince them if could explain properly and not just say they show a large sum to purchase bitcoin and sell on exchange of altcoin and tokens to get profit or income.
Rhaiyah

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:35:34 PM

because there are still many who do not believe in the currency of this bitcoin. they are lazy to find out what the function and usage of this bitcoin is. their lives are very monotonous, and will not be able to advance and develop as the development of the technology world will be.

Not just a lazy, it depends on your way to explain about the bitcoin.
Yes there are many people are doesn't believe in CryptoCurrency, the other people think bitcoin it's a scam. It depends on how to explained it to other on how it's work? What's the benefits you can from bitcoin.
All is need a perfect explanation.
emerejames

Activity: 349
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 01:42:16 PM

So many people cannot believe bitcoin because, so many of them have lost so many money in an on line business that are full of fraud, and other people don't  believe in it because they don't have the idea.
Yzhel

Activity: 325

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:42:45 PM

because there are still many who do not believe in the currency of this bitcoin. they are lazy to find out what the function and usage of this bitcoin is. their lives are very monotonous, and will not be able to advance and develop as the development of the technology world will be.

Not just a lazy, it depends on your way to explain about the bitcoin.
Yes there are many people are doesn't believe in CryptoCurrency, the other people think bitcoin it's a scam. It depends on how to explained it to other on how it's work? What's the benefits you can from bitcoin.
All is need a perfect explanation.
well, they don't believe that there is such thing that can change your life for less than a year if you will just work for it that is why a lot of people don't believe at it until one day that someone will let them see their income on it.
AlisA330

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:45:47 PM

Many people don't believe in bitcoin because they don't understand the mechanism of its work. They are also frightened by the rapid growth
in the cost of bitcoin, which is why they conclude that Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme.
The situation is aggravated by a negative background in the world's leading media, which are mostly managed from Wall Street.
perto01

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:49:32 PM

Hello Everyone.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed
Maybe because they still didn't know about bitcoin and the value inside it and the big profit they can get. Say them to search about it and respect what they think.
fipper

Activity: 383

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:53:15 PM

Hello Everyone.
it's hard to convince others about bitcoin because many reasons bitcoin has no legal force to protect it, its bitcoin value and its price can not be predicted with certainty but with confidence and patience in investing will get great results
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:53:23 PM

Nowadays 85% of people are with doubt in bitcoin. They always saying that bitcoin is a scam. We cannot blame them because of a lot of them are a victim already of being betrayed. But I think you just have to be wise in choosing where to join. Believe me, bitcoin can change your life.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:53:59 PM

Hello Everyone.

Just follow your guts and don't listen to anyone. You don't have to give anyone any advice in bitcoins. As long as it is not your money they are investing on their bitcoins, you don't have to worry not one bit. Don't ever convince them that bitcoins are not scams but a new form of investments.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Saiful Islam777

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:02:03 PM

Bitcoin is a new feature that facilitates easy investment. Since Bitcoin is a stepping stone, people take time to bring their confidence in it. Those who do not have any ideas or knowledge about Bitcoin are not Bitcoin believers. But very soon this misconception will be erased.
Granslam

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:08:07 PM

A lot of people have no trust on cryptocurrencies partucularly bitcoin mostly because tgey think bitcoin itself is an internet scam. The high amount of people interested along with the intangibility of bitcoin became one of the reasons for people to believe that bitcoin is a con act. Another reason is that people doubt bitcoin will be able to survive since it's value is very unstable. And another is that they doubt bitcoin's security becayse they think it could be havked easily.
miss.M

Activity: 171

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:15:04 PM

Why don't you explain the real bitcoin or show them what you have because of bitcoin. If they don't believe after that then it's not your fault because you did your best and explain to them the real bitcoin. actually i also have a friend and i told them about bitcoin but i am not force them to invest because they don't also believe on it,well i have no time to make an argument with them. I will focus on posting and earning bitcoin.

tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:19:24 PM

Why don't you explain the real bitcoin or show them what you have because of bitcoin. If they don't believe after that then it's not your fault because you did your best and explain to them the real bitcoin. actually i also have a friend and i told them about bitcoin but i am not force them to invest because they don't also believe on it,well i have no time to make an argument with them. I will focus on posting and earning bitcoin.
It is not that they don't believe in bitcoin maybe they just cannot find the time wherein they can explore due to busy schedule just like my relatives who has business and worl so they kept ignoring but still I am finding time to teach and inttoduce btc to them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: