Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 05:56:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why People Can Not Believe Bitcoin  (Read 5328 times)
eugene30

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

What have you done. meh meh

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:08:28 AM

The reason why people don't believe in bitcoin is there are a lot of scammers now here in the crypto community. They used bitcoin to scam or force people to invest with them. They drag bitcoin in their wrong doings that's why some people think that bitcoin is just a fraud but if they study first what is bitcoin then maybe they realized that only people are doing it. I think they need to embrace what bitcoin or it's technology will do in the future.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:11:36 AM

The reason why people don't believe in bitcoin is there are a lot of scammers now here in the crypto community. They used bitcoin to scam or force people to invest with them. They drag bitcoin in their wrong doings that's why some people think that bitcoin is just a fraud but if they study first what is bitcoin then maybe they realized that only people are doing it. I think they need to embrace what bitcoin or it's technology will do in the future.
Yes its the scammers that makes people being afraid on investing in the digital world even in any kind of online businesses. We cant blame them if they were being used to the scammed. But bitcoin is far from the scam, they just really dont know the real story behind thats why they judged it that faster.
Gen-8

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:16:11 AM

because there are still many who do not believe in the currency of this bitcoin. they are lazy to find out what the function and usage of this bitcoin is. their lives are very monotonous, and will not be able to advance and develop as the development of the technology world will be.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:21:32 AM

I think there's no idea or enough knowledge what truly bitcoin is . I also think that people won't loose their money. Some people can not believe bitcoin because they didn't see an evidence or proof that bitcoin was exist in this world. There's no experience and they are afraid to face any kind of challenges here in bitcoin or maybe they think that bitcoin is scam. In addition, they think that bitcoin can be hack and they believe that it is not safe and it might affect their account.

nyong

Activity: 213

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:31:45 AM

the most common cause is the lack of knowledge about bitcoin and they dare not try new things
so if they can not believe bitcoin, leave it alone
Arroware

Activity: 272

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:39:09 AM

Most likely for those bitcoin paths that can not earn a lot of income, if I think they still need to know about a good way to get bitcoin so they will trust the existence of bitcoin.
BitPlace

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:56:25 AM

Most likely for those bitcoin paths that can not earn a lot of income, if I think they still need to know about a good way to get bitcoin so they will trust the existence of bitcoin.
People dont believe in bitcoin,because they dont know the exact information about it.They dont have any enough knowledge about this kind of a organization.Some of them dont believe because they dont see any proof or evidence about it.Some of them says that this scam but unfortunately this kind of a job is a big oppurtunity to everyone,we must think that we should not judge first before we dont know the whole details about it.
arteezyy

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:08:23 AM

The quote 'too good to be true' can be used to answer your question. The price of bitcoin is so high that you wouldn't believe that a cryptocurrency will be so valuable especially bitcoin. But you can always show them the tangible evidences when you invests and got a return of a single fold right? That will be more than enough for them to believe you haha. But still as long as they are not in your position, they will never believe you because of their own beliefs that money cannot be earned easily.

gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:21:26 AM

Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed
I think the only reason why people are not believing to bitcoin is that they are afraid to be part the bitcoin economy because of the false information that they receive or heard from other people and in social media sites, which is very alarming.

bobbykulot

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:22:56 AM

Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed
I believe in Bitcoin and I will never give up this until Bitcoin is here.Bitcoin will never be a scam it is depends on the ICO you join in and be careful to choose campaign that you joining.Other people they do not believe Bitcoin because they think this is a illegal and they think this is a joke because of a big income here. I was thinking why they do not join here to find out what they're looking for to stop talking about Bitcoin is scam.
tronslator

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:28:58 AM

anyone can find information about previos crash bitcoin, and estimate risks
Laokong

Activity: 118

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:49:42 AM

Hello Everyone.
Bitcoin will never be a scam. People don't believe in bitcoin because they don't know the exact information about it. But if you discuss the information of bitcoin and in how it is works there's posible that they will going to do bitcoin too. It's not scam.

blue_dragon

Activity: 251
Merit: 100