Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:10:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why People Can Not Believe Bitcoin  (Read 5328 times)
dknight456

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:03:25 PM

if you continue to discuss this topic is a lot of people who have not received and understand the presence of bitcoin because they always think negatively about its existence but it does not matter to me most important is what I do here does not harm other people and what you produce is the result itself Smiley
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:14:09 PM

Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed
yes...i believe that some not all people.Even me before i don't believe in bitcoin but when my auntie explain to me what bitcoin is then she explain me how to join and she encourage me that if i will go on it then i can earn money here.so,i love to be a bitcoin user now.but some of the people you want to be a bitcoin user and tell them to made an account still they don't want to believe in bitcoin so i just let them go.
Falgorn

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:19:37 PM

The algorithm known to all guarantees that additional emission of bitcoin is impossible. Otherwise, bitcoin differs little from the currencies of Japan, the United Kingdom or Switzerland - its value is determined by how many people it uses. While this number is growing, the value is increasing, but it is difficult to imagine that it will someday grow into a number, for example, Swiss francs, which for almost all people in the world are not an investment asset.
curry101

Activity: 271

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:27:46 PM

Poeple have different minds and different understanding about bitcoin. We cant force anyone to their beliefs, only them can change thier point of view in that certian thing. Dont force them to believe you, just prove them what can bitcoin brings to you. To make them realize that everything you said is true.

sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:28:44 PM

Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

I think people can't believe on it because they all know that this is a scam or a gambling site. They can't believe on it because they don't understand it, they didn't know how to work on it and how it the process of it works. Just like me first I can't believe that bitcoin can help my life better but when I try it I was amazed because it helps me to become a better person.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:51:30 PM

Everyone has friends who do not believe cryptocurrencies but when they see it is a profitable business they want to get it right away. Because nobody had ever seen digital money as of now and I think it will take some time for everyone to believe it.
leonora galvan

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:58:53 PM

Hello Everyone.
i really don't know what will happen to the people who don't believe in bitcoin.before i really don't know what bitcoin is but when the time that i saw some bitcoin lover receive there money then that's the time i believe in bitcoin that's why i am here still earning a lot of it so that i i can be one of them someday.
sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:13:20 PM

Hello Everyone.

I think they do not believe bitcoin because they do not have confidence and they do not want to try to learn about bitcoin, so we do not need to waste time on people who do not want to try for their life.
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:24:30 PM

Hello Everyone.
There are some reason why people even our relatives doesn't want to believe in bitcoin because they have their negative mindset in term of any virtual things. Or maybe they have been scammed before, or maybe they just hate any online business. You cannot manipulate their decision but you can do something to make their decision change. You need to have a better life or simply you need to become rich and wealthy, it is sad but I think it is the only way for them to believe in some online related business.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
dedens212

Activity: 208

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:25:23 PM

actually it's up to them to believe or not, but in my opinion ignorance and limitations of information about bitcoin making someone unbelieving and unsure of the existence of bitcoin, especially for people who do not understand in the computer world. Wink
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:42:32 PM

I think we have to change the paradigm to make them trust. I also often invite friends to join and invest in bitcoin. but because they are misperception to bitcoin and because they do not know too because of the lack of knowledge and limited facilities. so they think bitcoin is the same as money game, which if we invest then we get 30% or 10% of our investment capital.

then, another case also I once took some of my brothers to invest and join in bitcoin, but they also misperception about bitcoin, they are afraid and worried bitcoin is a scam, and will only make him loss.

I think this is a challenge when we spreading bitcoin to the public.

greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:50:08 PM

I admire how could you move to meber with such English, but ok, let's come back to the main topic. I have faced the same kinds of opinions with my friends too, but I do not force anyone to believe and to invest in bitcoin. My friend invested in it when the price was 13k $ and now he judge me a little cause of after his investment everything fell down, but thanks God now everything is stabilizing and I guess, soon we will see 13k $ and upper again. I am just telling you, if people do not want to believe that it is possible to earn good money on crypto - stay them on peace, it is their thing.
mc.craigsvictor

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:56:20 PM

They are afraid to risk for something they reay dont know. And they believe with some fake new s about bitcoin. And some people think that this bitcoin is a scam. People need to study blockchain and what it set out to achieve in the financial industry. Blockchain is against scam so there is no how then bitcoin can be scam. 
Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:01:08 PM

Hello Everyone.
Why people cannot believed bitcoin is because they have no idea how it can change their life. Well what were gonna do to that people. We should not do harm to them. We cannot force someone to believe if they dont want to believe. The only way to make them believed is to make yourself a verygood example of bitcoin millionaire. If they see that you become success because of bitcoin, thats when they will believe in bitcoin.
integrap

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:02:28 PM

How could bitcoin be a scam? Well first of all bitcoin exists almost 10 years. It is decenteralized. Some people make money by trading and at the end of 2017, bitcoin went up significantly. So we can say it was like a balloon. After that correction and FUD started. It happened before as well. For example you can take a look at charts of 2013. People who do not make enough research they do not believe.

xiaohao111

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:02:43 PM

Hello Everyone.
Everyone has their own judgment. When people are just exposed to something new. It was perfectly normal for her to be suspicious of the new thing when it was completely different from what he had seen before. You need to spend more time and patience to explain to your friends.
bakujo0817

Activity: 313
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:08:32 PM

Hello Everyone.
usually the people not believing in bitcoin because most of people only believe that they can see like gold and they afraid of bitcoin because they afraid to take risk and it take time to understand what is bitcoin and most people think that working is best to them than investing that they dont understand
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:11:26 PM

Just stick on your belief. Don't listen to those people that will not help you for you to got up from your position. If they don't want to believe on what we are believing that this will help us up, then don't help them.
pavank7

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:11:42 PM

If most of the people would have embraced digital technology for financial aspects , fiat currency would be long gone.

I feel they have nothing against bitcoin per se, but rather they seem averse to the usage of technology for money matters.
Selbit

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:14:26 PM

Because a  lot of people is trying to pull down bitcoins it is because they can see it that bitcoins can be more successful in the future. Also sime people dont really understand what bitcoins is thats why they dont believe on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: