Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:43:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will have a price of $50000  (Read 2158 times)
sidodadii

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:19:32 PM

It can happen, but I'm a bit hesitant because in the beginning of this year bitcoin every day is attacked by a lot of bad news and it affects the significant reduction of bitcoin price but it does not know if only a market game or really pure bad news , yes hopefully this is just a game market so bitcoin will actually be able to reach $50k price

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:38:06 PM

It is impossible to reach that price of $50000,we all know  that the market price is not good at this time because of the bad news that's coming out everywhere but who knows about the movement of the market.
Apex Investments

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:51:54 PM

Strangely, no one has mentioned the fact that for BTC to be worth 50K would require the market value to increase to $850B  ($50K Price * 17,000,000 BTC available)

The market value is currently about $122B

How this happens is anyone's guess.  Either a significant economic collapse or a substantial increase in BTC volume would need to occur for the price to increase to $50K. 

Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:33:20 AM

Based on the news, bitcoin might hit $50000 by the end of 2018. Is this possible? If so, what are the reasons?

It seems that they are possible but the thing is that js a very much higher value and bitcoins are dallinf these days and they are having a hard time regaining their value but i believe that we the people are the one that can male the bitcoins.much more expeve that will come to the point that the bitcoins are worth $50k each but as what they are behaviorism right now it will take a lot.of time. One year is not enough for them gain that value trust me. Just continue to.support.
Starone1

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:00:41 PM

I think Bitcoin will raise 100k$ this year sure, cause when market goes up again an 15000$ mark is broken everybody will be in euphoria again.

Exactly price of bitcoin will be very high this year, we are making more and more investment so gradually bitcoin is being famous which is making price get very high, bitcoin is the same investment which is at the top right now, but still it has potential to get more high with more investments, at the end of this month bitcoin price will be almost 30K dollar but till the end of this year price of bitcoin will be 100K for sure, till the couple of months we will see huge pump in bitcoin price.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:22:06 PM

It may not a good news nor it excite me cause it only makes people getting more crazy about bitcoin. Maybe we should never aiming for such amount and be satisfied the price raging $9k-$15k, so many people can make investment with this cause it is not totally expensive unlike if the price goes into $50k. I'm sure nobody will risk their money in here.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:04:08 AM

Yes, but I do not know when. Maybe about 5 years, the market shows very boring. It's hard to go up 50k usd
It seems you are much disappointed with bitcoins. No, I think market will be flourishing with the effect of bitcoins in later years. While in upcoming 5 years, they become the pioneers for the bitcoins to take the lead in international market.

We need to know the trends and popularity of bitcoins and see how beautifully bitcoins are making the lives of people better. So don’t worry and be optimistic.
Elmughni

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:13:51 AM

No news will tell you that Bitcoin will hit 50000 dollars at the end of this year. They all are making news about the same persons comments about price. Yes the 50000 dollars may not be impossible to reach.

I hope that, guess it will happen
pecson134

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:52:02 AM

Can you give us a link or any proof that the news is a genuine? Because I think it is hard for the bitcoin to hit in 50k usd since it was came from crashed. Well, if its true then we should celebrate.

Even if it is a legitimate news it is still merely a speculation made by someone and just have been delivered through media. When it comes to this price forecasting all we can say is based on how the current bitcoin price moves and we can't exactly tell what would happen after the year ends unless you had a genuine talent and that is clairvoyance though I believe reaching a 50k USD price is a difficult feat.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:11:14 AM

Bitcoin's price today is less than $7000 usd, and reaching $50k usd by the end of the year is very impossible to happen. We all know that its price is very unstable and it can rise to its highest price, but reaching that price i think would no be possible for 9months time. Yes, it can reach that price, but not this year.
Harleybtc01

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:50:10 AM

Bitcoin's price today is less than $7000 usd, and reaching $50k usd by the end of the year is very impossible to happen. We all know that its price is very unstable and it can rise to its highest price, but reaching that price i think would no be possible for 9months time. Yes, it can reach that price, but not this year.
You are correct, no one really knows what will happen the next days or months. Therefore it is also possible that bitcoin will reach at $50000 by the next two months, but its not yet true and its just a speculation by the people and spread to the world. Its possible but its yet true.
long8899

Activity: 202
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:09:54 AM

where did you find this news?

if it really hit 50,000. then the demand must over supply, then it means many more people play bitcoin than now.

in order to encourage people to enter bitcoin market, media needs to release good news, like bitcoin will hit $50,000

like a fake news, if you say it thousand times, it will become real.

market field

Activity: 178

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:26:53 AM

This is my favorite news of the day. Currently I'm investing in bitcoin when it's priced at 9k. I do not know who to rely on to guess that bitcoin will be 50k, but anyway I have a ray of hope.
Theresaaa

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:33:52 AM

I think that's impossible for now, If you see the price of BTC The demand is in low value and some of investor on btc have withdrawing some there funds because of continuously submerging  of bitcoin price that can affect the investors and surely they think btc is getting weak.
RedUnicorn

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:36:15 AM

Well i woudint speculate price as big as this is.. To reach 50k for a bitcoin it's market cap would have to grow to +700billion thats hella of a money if you ask me Grin We should reach 20k for sure maybe even more who knows , it all depends on when will this constant correction ends and how will major firms will react to bitcoin as last news isnt showing signs of strenght most of major sites starte to banning it becouse of the scams shity ico does.
In overall i would say 25-30k is good target to hope for Smiley
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:24:19 PM

if it really hit 50,000. then the demand must over supply, then it means many more people play bitcoin than now.

in order to encourage people to enter bitcoin market, media needs to release good news, like bitcoin will hit $50,000

The price of bitcoin will reach to that price for sure. But we should be patient in waiting for that time when bitcoin will hit that. A lot of bad news are all around bitcoin and that is one of the reason why the people are panicking more and if you are a wise investor or bitcoin user then you will take advantage of that and you will buy more bitcoin for sure and hold it and wait for the a big good news to come and push the price to go up to $50,000.
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:26:52 PM

Based on the news, bitcoin might hit $50000 by the end of 2018. Is this possible? If so, what are the reasons?

Not so sure about this one. I mean, aren't the media being controlled by the government? Making propaganda about Bitcoin being a trash cryptocurrency, and Bitcoin is dead. So surely they will not tell you news about Bitcoin being in the positive side, because they will only tell you its price based on people that are so called economists (expert of the economy), and surely they will predict that Bitcoin will soon not last long.
Sorento

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 12:48:28 PM

From what happened last year I can agree that it's possible...
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:10:37 PM

The price of bitcoin will reach to that price for sure. But we should be patient in waiting for that time when bitcoin will hit that. A lot of bad news are all around bitcoin and that is one of the reason why the people are panicking more and if you are a wise investor or bitcoin user then you will take advantage of that and you will buy more bitcoin for sure and hold it and wait for the a big good news to come and push the price to go up to $50,000.
- I do not think so, the opportunity to reach 50000 dollars is very low when the bitcoin is not capable and the supporting elements help it, we can look at the pump not long ago, it needs too much capital of the market and the good news, then a long time to accumulate but it only reaches nearly 20000 dollars. And from that, we can imagine the road to $ 50000 of bitcoin, it is too far away and it has too many obstacles to overcome, especially the government, if the price of Bitcoin wants to rise too high, they will probably find ways to prevent it

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 01:16:55 PM

We have 2 similar topics:
one about $50 and this one about $50000

Both do not matter.
Only how you trade does matter.For each it is possible to earn with.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: