Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:12:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you thinking about the future?  (Read 4162 times)
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:12:44 AM

Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?
Sometimes I also think not only for my children in the future but also for me because not all the time we have money and a job so at least even I don't have a job I still have some bitcoin that can be source of my money.

With the current bitcoin price, I am definitely looking forward to the future where financial stability is very possible. This is a very good source of income and hopefully I can save more coins so that my children will benefit from it in the future.
reddolphin

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:21:06 AM

I dont think that yet buying bitcoin for the future investment of my children, but maybe if I had much money then I will invest some potential cryptos for my family.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 10:45:18 AM

Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?
Yes of course but for now my priority is my family since I am a single individual. I need to make our living stable or have financial freedom for us to be able to stand on economic crisis or any financial problems. Bitcoin is more profitable and is way easy to earn decent amount rather than earning fiat money that is why I work harder in this cryptocurrency world to earn tokens and convert it to Bitcoin for a safer long term investment and a better future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kingragnar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:45:30 AM

there are times when I think of something like this when you're a child for the future they will not be in a hurry to life but if you always think of future events and you do not think what will happen tomorrow or the next day is the only one I think Just keep up with the money now and keep the need for life today. To be happy in life is the only thing I need
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 10:54:30 AM

Yes, I do have some holdings considering the long-term through investor point of view as I believe that reading is not my cup of tea. However, that is the second thing I look when it comes to the Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies because I am more convinced of the idea of blockchain and the process optimisation through that technology. The blockchain is not going to transform only the financial industry but it will also bring change in many other sectors too and that is the reason I am excited about it on a broader scale.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:08:19 AM

Of course everyone thinks about the future, much more when you have children.
Actually, I don't think to bitcoin as a so safe investment for the future: it's true, it can grow very much, but it can also drop to zero.
So I prefer to use bitcoin to make profit now, and to transform it in something more solid, as real estate or gold.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:11:31 AM

Yes of course but for now my priority is my family since I am a single individual. I need to make our living stable or have financial freedom for us to be able to stand on economic crisis or any financial problems. Bitcoin is more profitable and is way easy to earn decent amount rather than earning fiat money that is why I work harder in this cryptocurrency world to earn tokens and convert it to Bitcoin for a safer long term investment and a better future.
Every user who has benefitted out of bitcoin has the same thinking to hold bitcoin for the future generation. In this regard I too have the thinking, but same time the risk associated with bitcoin is much big. I'd my child understand it, I'll continue to keep it secure, else cashing to fiat and securing under their names on the traditional fiat system is the only good.
waskaplung

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:41:17 AM

I do not think that far because all my assets will I give to my children, I just pay insurance for their health and education. . .
Not yet by the way..still focusing on to succeed for the next five years and gain profits from btc in the long run.. definitely future will be brighter with BTC and ALT ...
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:49:49 AM

Every user who has benefitted out of bitcoin has the same thinking to hold bitcoin for the future generation. In this regard I too have the thinking, but same time the risk associated with bitcoin is much big. I'd my child understand it, I'll continue to keep it secure, else cashing to fiat and securing under their names on the traditional fiat system is the only good.
I think that the risk exists in general with a crypto currency, but Bitcoin's risk is special. I think it's better to expect a better price with the help of the etherium, but do not contribute to Bitcoin. at least I do not even know if it's worth to trust Bitcoin today.
Ukaraki

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:54:57 AM

I do not think about it because there are so many people advising me to stop investing in virtual currency because there are so many people involved in virtual money and have lost their capital so many people say that spending in places This is not safe, but in my opinion, should continue to use and participate in Bitcoin because there are many benefits, I will spend and save for my children
Mystica101

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:26:24 PM

Yes ofcourse, I always think about my future what will it be like if I don't save now and including my future children but since I am still single I can only possibly do this if I earn a lot or enough to buy bitcoin for my future offsprings. Atleast even I am still young and don't have kids yet I'm gonna allocate a budget for them as investment not just in crypto but also in the real world savings account.
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:41:20 PM

As a bitcoin user it is already infiltrated to my mind when it comes to the future of my children . Investing of bitcoin for my children's future is great.
And if there is possibility to do that. No doubt i will do it.
Jas18

Activity: 153

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:53:57 PM

As a bitcoin user it is already infiltrated to my mind when it comes to the future of my children . Investing of bitcoin for my children's future is great.
And if there is possibility to do that. No doubt i will do it.

Yes of course i am thinking about the future, its like preparing what you will do tomorrow. As parent i always thought of my child's future i always give my all to provide what my family's need. I also think of having a savings for the education of my child and my child to be. Its really nice to have a vission on your future because these will serve as your goals and objectives to strive harder because you have something to achieve for your family. Thats why i am joining bitcoin to have savings for my family because i believe that bitcoin will have a success this year onwards.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:57:35 PM

Yes I invest in bitcoin for my child's education expenses. My child is my future, therefore I want to give the best for my child, one of them is by investing in bitcoin for his future needs.
Dawnpercy19

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:12:36 PM

Of course i thinking my future life because if I become father soon I want to gave to my child a good life for them I dont want to see them that they dont have a good life and they have a bad attitude.
jaycobe24

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:14:15 PM

Of course yes i want to invest my money for my future childrens i want to gave them a good life
Akusta

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:22:52 PM

there is no harm if this is done, because bitcoin prices from time to time always increased, there is a time in the right time with a high price we can sell will certainly get to a much larger profits
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:30:37 PM

I'm sure almost everyone thinks of the future. they expect to be better. from now on they are trying to prepare for what they want to tackle. such as by getting finances from bitcoin

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:40:36 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 03:30:22 PM by yusupjatigumilar

I prefer other crypto currency which is still cheap, because I am sure that this coin that I choose will someday have expensive price like bitcoim now, why do not I choose bitcoin, because in my opinion bitcoin price now is very expensive.
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:41:55 PM

yes i'm thinking about future. buying bitcoin quite a good idea because bitcoin price gives more profit for my children. I want to give my children a better future and buy all the things that i need. I will try this, thank you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: