Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:08:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you thinking about the future?  (Read 4159 times)
detector

Activity: 484
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:52:09 PM

Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?

It's too risky for me because bitcoin still unpredictable until now so it's not worth to buy for your children.
So if you already profit, just take the PROFIT before it's too late
boonsterx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:54:49 PM

Yes all of us should be planning for the future. And that should be the reason not to put all your money into crypto or BTC.

You need to diversify and put some money into less risky assets as well if you are really concerned about the future.

I believe in cryptocurrencies but there is still going to be a 0.1% chance that crypto will not turn out the way it is supposed to be.

So If you are really concerned about your children's future, dun put all into crypto.

diversify!

Janodevera

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:59:42 PM

Nobody can avoid thinking about future and there is no need to feel guilty about it. But if you are always thinking about the future, there is a problem and if you are worrying about the future, the problem is bigger. You are missing life as such. One cannot overcome it completely (unless, of course, he is a realised and enlightened person). However, over thinking about future (and past) can be brought to a healthy level.
If you are feeling bored with your life now, and all of your happiness is in the future, then use that as a good advice from your future self. You should spend some time making now more fun. Now is all you have. Tomorrow is not guaranteed. If you love your life now, but are fearful of the future, then focus your appreciation on the now, and use that fear as a reminder to protect yourself in meaningful ways. Save some money, keep your health good, and so on.
anjaydut

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:09:44 PM

I search for information from various sources, twitter, articles, and others.
but mostly if in social media I only get information about the latest ICO, but if you want to know about the world of crypto, about all its contents. you can get information on this forum.

thrylos

Activity: 146

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:17:03 PM

Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?
No I didn't. Although bitcoin is good for investment and making money, also it is good for other thing where you can use it as payment. Still there is no assurance for safety and invest just for your children. Investment in traditional way is much safer than in cryptocurrency. We can't hold to any speculation 'though bitcoin is the most establish crypto, always remember that in the cryptocurrency system the rise and fall are normal and some weren't able to recover so better to become wise.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:36:38 PM

No I didn't. Although bitcoin is good for investment and making money, also it is good for other thing where you can use it as payment. Still there is no assurance for safety and invest just for your children. Investment in traditional way is much safer than in cryptocurrency. We can't hold to any speculation 'though bitcoin is the most establish crypto, always remember that in the cryptocurrency system the rise and fall are normal and some weren't able to recover so better to become wise.
Almost all of us were concern about future what it looks like and what crypto would be in the future. So for me, if we will just strongly believe in bitcoin then for sure we will have a brighter future. I am not saying that you should invest all but you should at least invest even for a little.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:43:15 PM

I always thought of that but as you see, I am not a rich person, so before thinking about the future, I should be thinking on how to make my earnings big today so that it can support me and my family in our daily lives and we can be able to hodl bitcoin for a very long time.  No matter how good we are at holding if our fund is not sufficient for our daily lives, we will be force to sell this bitcoin sooner than we wanted.
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:56:15 PM

I want to do that. But i'm not going to buy bitcoin using money that I earned from work in the real world. I will buy bitcoin using money that i get from bounty program. So if the bitcoin price fall in the future, i won't loss loss my money Cheesy
It is actually a good thing to consider dealing with earning bitcoin where you have the time to work for you to earn bitcoin here in the forum. For me . actually I also deal with trading and investment where it comes to the point that I used my own money hence, it could help me to take risk and have a better decision on transactions because I used my own money to invest with bitcoin.
lesinset

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:58:15 PM

that's a good idea. I never thought about it, honestly. so, I might invest bitcoin for my kids. It's a great idea specially that I believe bitcoin price will appreciate as time goes. Although, I think that's hard to do since multi ownership of accounts are prohibited.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
Victor$

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:02:14 PM

Not yet by the way..still focusing on to succeed for the next five years and gain profits from btc in the long run.. definitely future will be brighter with BTC and ALT coins.. excitement continues with up and downs..
Ups and down of the coins price is like a twist and turn but it is good as much as I think, when the price is down it is the sign to buy bitcoin and when the price is high it will the chance to sell your bitcoin. Bitcoin is getting higher with each passing year, if bitcoin is today 20k as according to market price then after coming 5 year bitcoin will reach at the top if all currencies, so yes the future of bitcoin band the bitcoin user is bright enough.
wiro 212

Activity: 218

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:16:03 PM

Yes, I love my child, and he is my future. I want my child to get a higher education for his life, and I invest in bitcoin for his education expenses.
Jmabion134

Activity: 142

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 03:23:35 PM

yes i will invest for my child and to my family i will invest now because it is the perfect time to buy because bitcoin is on lower price and i think it gonna be high again
Spades77

Activity: 132

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:37:38 PM

If you can afford it, why not? It does seem like a good idea. However, I wouldn't let that be the end all and be all of their lives. Come to think of it, I can put a twist to this plan. I'll earn as much as I can through BTC (apart from my current job) and put it in investments that would secure my children's future. I just realized it could be a better plan that way.
Grimjhow

Activity: 159

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:39:36 PM

yes of course, i thinking about the future becouse future is very important..
we can manage finances for the future
investing is one way to a better future.
and I am now investing in bitcoin for the future of my child and family.
genocide

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:47:02 PM

Yes, I am thinking about the future. That's why I am here  joining the campaign for me to have an extra income and if I have a chance to have enough money to invest in bitcoin or any cryptocurrency, I will grab that opportunity. For me, thinking about the future is a serious thing that need an extraordinary planning, preparation and determination. Because joining in a campaign like this needs patience and self-determination for this is not as easy as what we thought. But if we patiently wait until the end, as life is a journey, we will harvesting what we sow and will have a brighter future ahead.
orengitu

Activity: 608

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:16:28 PM

I think everyone will think about the future of their children because it is very important .. and I have invested for my children because I do not want my children to experience a minimal economy like me as a teenager ..

●●●●●●●●[Plastic Finance - Recycle . Re-use . Prosper - Plastic Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸White Paper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn
cryptoon007

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:21:16 PM

No children yet but I think Bitcoin is a good investment if many more people continue investing in it, keeping
it afloat. Otherwise it's too volatile to invest in for now. Secondly, I have no children but when things stabilise, it'll
all be smooth.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:09:59 PM

No children yet but I think Bitcoin is a good investment if many more people continue investing in it, keeping
it afloat. Otherwise it's too volatile to invest in for now. Secondly, I have no children but when things stabilise, it'll
all be smooth.
It's inevitable for me. More people will get into btc so the volatility you're talking about only gives people good chances of mapping a good entry and exit points. And if you're thinking about the future, you wouldn't actually have to worry about volatility. But it's way better if you have other forms in investment if its for your children. Crypto is too risky to put everything in one basket

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:16:33 PM

Yes ofcourse, it is actually a good idea for us parents who always want whats best for our children. I think bitcoin is a good investment not just for us but also for our children and the future generation to come. We, as parents, we don't want our children to suffer as we did in the economy that we live in so we want them to experience a sustainable life.
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:40:15 PM

It will be very wise and useful decision. Bitcoin is a very useful coin and people of all over the world use this coin because of its high security system and benefits.
Most of the people can not buy bitcoin because of its high price but if you have the ability to buy bitcoin then you should invest your money into their and it will be so much profitable for long time investment because its price is just growing up day by day.
If you invest your money into bitcoin and hold them for a long time then you can get much more benefit than banking system which will be very helpful for your children and their future. there are some risks available also so that you have to keep look on them daily.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: