Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:49:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you thinking about the future?  (Read 4162 times)
BitPlace

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:25:29 AM

Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?
yes I actually do. Bitcoin is a good investment, it is a good idea to save today for my childrens future while I still have a chance to invest in bitcoin. Profits in bitcoin is a good savings for the future. I can even teach my kids on how to become a bitcoiners for them to have knowledge in bitcoin.
Yes,we should.Thingking about your future is like a investment, if you dont have goal on how will you operate your money,or you dont have plan about it, is just like a person with no dreams.Thingking about your future was a way to be a better person.Thingking about your future was thingking about  how will you be a succesful one.Thingking about you future is just like making goal on how will manage your life.We should always think our future so that we can do on what we want in our life,just like bitcoin they are thingking our future because they giving a big oppurtunity to us.
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:07:43 PM

Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?
yes I actually do. Bitcoin is a good investment, it is a good idea to save today for my childrens future while I still have a chance to invest in bitcoin. Profits in bitcoin is a good savings for the future. I can even teach my kids on how to become a bitcoiners for them to have knowledge in bitcoin.
Yes,we should.Thingking about your future is like a investment, if you dont have goal on how will you operate your money,or you dont have plan about it, is just like a person with no dreams.Thingking about your future was a way to be a better person.Thingking about your future was thingking about  how will you be a succesful one.Thingking about you future is just like making goal on how will manage your life.We should always think our future so that we can do on what we want in our life,just like bitcoin they are thingking our future because they giving a big oppurtunity to us.
I agree on that everyone of us really think about the future. And I think we must think about the future and do some action today in preparation of the near future . Maybe the correct used of today is the best preparation of the near future that is why we are now doing things that is really productive to gain huge amount of profit  for the near future, in short we are all care about the future.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
anwar98

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:27:02 PM

I would say Yes. I will buy bitcoin for my son. but I will buy bitcoin with the results of the bounty. and if later my son has been a great I will teach to them to invest in bitcoin.
usam_coiner

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:41:00 PM

I would say Yes. I will buy bitcoin for my son. but I will buy bitcoin with the results of the bounty. and if later my son has been a great I will teach to them to invest in bitcoin.
everyone who enters into bitcoin community he must think about future some people buy bitcoin for their kids some for the luxurious life in future this shows that bitcoin is all about future and it will worth more in future so this is time go and get it,
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:43:48 PM

Yes, everyone of us is really looking for the future, specially for our family. Although when we are young we don't but as we mature have family we always look for our son or daughter's future.

I also do, as a matter of fact, I keep and save my bitcoin and crypto earning for the education of my kids. Because I know that we have to give our kids the best future as well, and giving them good education is a good first step.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Zachwolf

Activity: 121

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:49:58 PM

Yes, everyone of us thinking on how our future would it be but definitely it's a bright future that we're looking forward. None of us thought of a worst future ahead.,as for me I am thinking of having a good career, live happy life together with my family, better living of my children and mostly live completely.
BlackBird13

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:54:01 PM

Yes, I have thought. But that would probably be other altcoin, even that Ether rather than BTC.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:54:41 PM

I agree on that everyone of us really think about the future. And I think we must think about the future and do some action today in preparation of the near future . Maybe the correct used of today is the best preparation of the near future that is why we are now doing things that is really productive to gain huge amount of profit  for the near future, in short we are all care about the future.
Yeah as a person we should always think the future of our family specially the education of our children. We invest what ever we think what is good for  the future of our children like educational plan of children and another form of insurance policy hoping that when the time come we have enough funding. But investing Insurance is not 100% sure that when the time come you can get what you’ve expected because there are lot of insurance company that simply vanish because of bunkcrupcy
In that case your investment will also vanish, because you are not in control you can do nothing. But if you invest Bitcoin you are in control of your investment.

Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:54:59 PM

Yes, everyone of us is really looking for the future, specially for our family. Although when we are young we don't but as we mature have family we always look for our son or daughter's future.

I also do, as a matter of fact, I keep and save my bitcoin and crypto earning for the education of my kids. Because I know that we have to give our kids the best future as well, and giving them good education is a good first step.
Bitcoin is a good gift in every children because it can teach them to manage their money correctly and control their emotions even the price of bitcoin is high because there is a big possibility that their financial status can be change that makes them rich.

Chichaylin

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:12:35 PM

Yes i am thinking about the future that's why i joined bitcoin to help me to achieve my goals in life. It has a big impact to me.I can see it in the near future bitcoin will become more powerful.
ELEL_ELEL

Activity: 177

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:25:44 PM

I think so, that is why im striving in this forum preparing for my  children's future,
yes of course, i joined this forum to learn more about bitcoin ,and hoping that bitcoin will help in my finacial stability.
LegendOF45

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:43:32 PM

The future is always hard to guess, what we plan is always wrong so we must have plan B, in life we can not change the times because we can do is follow the times, the most important is to do the best and many prayers.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:40:11 PM

Right now i have done it and i treat bitcoin "as an investment asset and as a savings" because my daily life only relies on the rise and fall of bitcoin. For me the rise and fall of bitcoin brings its own blessings, these two different sessions i can use to be something very productive and profitable.

wave1002012

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:45:31 PM

I'm always thinking of keeping bitcoin  for the future investment but I'm afraid also of rampant hacking of accounts.
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:11:37 PM

I hope the future can be successful in the bitcoin world and I do not want to trouble my parents in financial matters. I want to be independent to build my own business
reyzel27

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:21:49 PM

I think that Would be a millionaire in this furom as a student I want to help my family and also MY fees are in school to graduate with as students
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:27:24 PM

I never thought of leaving Bitcoin as savings for my children. I do not think Bitcoin can survive long enough until the kids can become adults and use it. If I intend to use Altcoin for the savings, I think it is advisable to save cash or other Altcoin such as ETH, NEO, ADA, XRP.
These are the best options instead of choosing Bitcoin.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:35:08 PM

I never thought of leaving Bitcoin as savings for my children. I do not think Bitcoin can survive long enough until the kids can become adults and use it. If I intend to use Altcoin for the savings, I think it is advisable to save cash or other Altcoin such as ETH, NEO, ADA, XRP.
These are the best options instead of choosing Bitcoin.
altcoin is very good if it is resistant. moreover in large quantities. the rising price will make a huge profit on its hold. Well, I'm thinking of investing in offline stocks, like buying land, or anything else.
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:38:51 PM

I really want that, if bitcoin has good potential in the future then I want to invest in bitcoin. But to be honest, I feel afraid to invest in the long term, maybe because I have not been able to accept the risk that I will face if I suffered losses, hopefully one day if I have a lot of money, then I will make a trade.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
bib24

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:19:25 PM

I invest in bitcoin not only for my personal gain, but for my family as well. If I have enough capital I will not invest in bitcoin alone I will also invest in properties.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: