Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:50:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you thinking about the future?  (Read 4162 times)
elvirecam430

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:12:31 AM

For me, I would not consider to buy the bitcoin for my children as the investment.
The reason is good that although bitcoin is a short-term investment, it is too risky in the long run.
gelay

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:38:27 AM

Yes. I thinking my future and future of my family. To have a better life that sustain our daily living. To have a house a car and a good business. I think how can bitcoin help me to have a better life.
CaptainLorca

Activity: 264
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:42:35 AM

Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?

No... I can barely think of myself about it. Right now BTC is somehow "predictable (not really)" or the risk is foreseen. So what should I think about BTC.. what could it be in, lets say, 20 years? Maybe its totally worthless in 20 years.

As an investment its probably ok. You'll see when the point in selling should happen. Maybe you also made profit by that time, if you invest now, and you can take that profit somewhere.

I would not see this as future investment for my (possible) children. Its too unpredictable if BTC will be there anymore.

◣   Stake.com   ◥
«  Stake 2 - Play Smarter  »
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:42:52 AM

Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?
The reason why I keep buying bitcoins is because I want tk secure my bright future. Bitcoin is always giving me opportunity to earn profit. I know that the bitcoin will help me to achieve my dreams and become a successful person in the future.
As the guard of cryptocurrencies, and with a relatively low coin cap of 21 million, it’s likely that Bitcoin will hold its value well as it becomes harder and harder to mine it, and will always be used to hold wealth.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:45:12 AM

The reason why I keep patronizing to the bitcoin because I know that bitcoin will give me good future. Bitcoin proved that it can help the people in our society who are using bitcoins. Bitcoin is always giving us benefits to many people.

Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:01:19 AM

Honestly.. haven't thought about it at all I'm thinking towards that, I still haven't describe for my child to be closer on bitcoin, for now I'm not married yet. I still enjoying of my youth which keep trying to be closer to a success and still focused on the efforts that I do in real world & cyberspace (cryptos) to get married capital. Grin
Well maybe at this moment hasn't been unthinkable, but I feel sure someday my child must being close to cryptos when his/her age enough to touch a cryptos, and I just hope cryptos will still alive till I have a child.
Rockyxy

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:22:44 AM

Well planning for your future and of your children is not bad at all., but for me I still have to ern more so that i can set aside some for the future.,
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:30:27 AM

Yes ofcourse. I'm planning to do that because I know and I believed that bitcoins are the best and surely investments of all time. And aside from that, this coin or even altcoins are making names online in which some big investors are talking about it. And as a matter of fact, crypto coins are trending now in all social medias. Some are trying to destroy the reputation of this coin by making fake news for as the price gets low. So it's all about bitcoin now and it is a good investments for me.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:44:53 AM

Yes I have bought a couple of coins for my children. It may seem absurd to some but I took out my money from my savings bank account and invested in some coins. Basically the money I invested are not just for me but for my family who will need it someday, kept the private keys somewhere really safe and no one to get a hold of except me.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
emulsifryer

Activity: 337

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:04:19 AM

Yes i am working on it for the sake of my future, so that i can retire early as possible and have enough money to spend for myself and also to my family. I want to build also my own house and have a car.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
kive2k

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:30:27 AM

There is a huge desire to postpone his purse with the crypt and only after a few years again look into it with the hope of surrendering to the rich and happy Cheesy
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:36:24 AM

Yeah, each of us have different ambition to make our children comfortable in the future. I definitely buy bitcoin even it's not as huge amount it is because I believe someday it will be a good amount which makes my children benefits what I've been invest. Also, I will provide a business establishments to sustain my financial aspects as I also think for the future of my children to support their education and any expenses for their own good.
jbarcenas18

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:45:52 AM

Yes of course, I'm thinking about the future of my family. For now, I don't have plan yet to buy or save bitcoin for my child because I need to earn more and someday I can have an investment for my child, soon in Gods will.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:46:43 AM

As a parent that thinks about my children's future. It is indeed important to think of what investment will you enter to ensure my children's future. And as of now, i can observe that crypto currency is a future so it is a must for me to consider crypto as an investment to earn for a living and to ensure our future. God's grace.
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:47:19 AM

All of us are planning and thinking about the good future of our life's, mostly investors who invest big amount on bitcoin, it is because they are planning for their good future. In bitcoin business, if we are wisely using our ability and knowledge, it is not impossible, that all of us were having a bright and good future someday. Mostly people that live's in a life of hardship and lack of financial stability are those people who don't have enough preparation and good planning.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Ideal

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:00:23 AM

Yes of course. I will put up a business, so that i will have a double income.
jhamz03

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:04:07 AM

Yes I have a plan of buying bitcoin for my family as future investment. Investing is good but not only for our personal gain, it is also for our families as well. And if you have enough more assets dont invest in bitcoin alone, its good to invest in properties also.
wagi

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:08:17 AM

i think its gonna be great for that in the future of your children so just do it not only for your self! do it for your family's future!

How about you?
All people who already married, will think for their family future, not only theirselves.
Unless they are bad husband/wife/mother/father, they will think for yourself only.
nicolebtccrypto

Activity: 163

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:19:58 AM

I think so, that is why im striving in this forum preparing for my  children's future,
I think all of us are thinking about our future.  Especially for those who are already a parent's, we think what would be the best move that we can  do to make our future better. We also think for the possibility of having a good life in future. But over all, our future depends on ourselves. If we strive hard to make our future better then it is not impossible for us to have a better life in future.
Ideal

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:32:23 AM

Have you ever thought that you can use your bounty coming from bitcoin then put up a business so can have a double income?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: