Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:30:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you thinking about the future?  (Read 4162 times)
arpaleiramgonzales

Activity: 197
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 11:33:15 AM

Yes, I do think about my future thats why I keep on doing projects and bounties as my extra source of income and soon I will do invest in bitcoin.
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:37:01 AM

Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?

Yes of course that is one of the plans i have in mind. That is one of the reason why i did join this forum for the benefit of my kids future.

magnum357

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:39:12 AM

Yes i thinking my future of my family my children i need to work abroad to feed my family and need to save the future of my children thats why Im always think about there future.
shuvo999

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:09:33 PM

Have you ever thought that you can use your bounty coming from bitcoin then put up a business so can have a double income?
There are many people who have successfully started their own businesses with the help of money they made with bitcoin. Establishing your own business is again an evergreen and reliable method of income. This makes you quite independent as well.
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:13:24 PM

Yes this is true. Im trying to collect as much as possible with various methods. Now im considering to buy several mining rigs to help me in this. My future are my kids and with them i will leave everything equally shared so for me i have to have some savings for future. They have everything else.

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:20:11 PM

Yes I think about the future, I think that future will be very by a variety of the technology that will help human life, including also bitcoin which is one of the future who was and will be something very helpful and in need in the future, and as her bitocin alan kept growing developed and developing along with the progress of times
meshow1

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:24:10 PM

Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?
Yes of course i do thinking about my future because of the benefits that i will get from bitcoin and investing money in this organization . So i must think of the future of my family so that i will able to give them a better future.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:27:23 PM

Every parents think of a better future for their children, they really look for the best way they can do to provide them their primary needs, and prepare them for a successful future. If buying bitcoin will be one of the best way to ensure a productive future for their children, They would probably do that, if they can afford it. For almost a decade, Bitcoin retain its integrity in helping its investor fulfill financial freedom.
Cedie

Activity: 138
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:27:55 PM

Yes, I am still a student and I see bitcoin as a very advantageous cureency. I learned many things about the econony and currency through my journey in bitcoin. I see that the children may learn many things in bitcoin such as saving money, trading, decision making, and calculated risk taking. But I will only teach this to them when they have enough knowledge about the economy.
PG13

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:49:06 PM

Yes all of us has plans for the future. As for me, I'm doing my bounty to have a token and convert that token into a precious Bitcoin as my long term investment. The future seems bright for bitcoin as this will surely increase it value as time goes by.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Herdawnia

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:06:08 PM

I would like to, but I dont like thw thought of buying it from my saving. I woulike to have it done by earning BITCOIN. For I believe in the good future of BTC on the market.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Skuylaruy

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:09:02 PM

That's  actually a wonderful idea! But for me, instead of buying bitcoin I would just pass to them  all earnings I would gain and as early as now teach them  how it works so they would have more options whether they wanted to have a personal investments or just continue what I started.

Of course we are all thinking about the future.and we all want a bright future specially for our family.if my journey here in bitcont succeed i will teach also my children  so they will have  chance to earn money to
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:11:47 PM

Yes this is true. Im trying to collect as much as possible with various methods. Now im considering to buy several mining rigs to help me in this. My future are my kids and with them i will leave everything equally shared so for me i have to have some savings for future. They have everything else.
I have the same plans and in additions i am planning to have a real business and to buy precious materials that i knew will have a good value in the future. Now i have no family yet but im preparing for so once i have a family already we can have a good life without so much problems in money. Its a time with them and enjoy every moments.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:12:18 PM

I am thinking to earn more bitcoin today so I can build my own business for my children's future. I am not making bitcoins for them, for me bitcoin is only a reserve for my children's future even though I don't have any kids yet. I want to build businesses and investments so my future will be secured.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:17:57 PM

It is a good idea to put a % of profit away for your kids in a wallet and just let it build up, depending on the age of your kids imagine 18 years in the future how much it would be worth if bitcoin goes to where we all hope it does.
While that is OK I do not think it is necessary to make any kind of distinction between the money you are already investing and investing for your kids after all most of the money you have invested in bitcoin is not going to be used for something you like, most parents put their children above them anyway so any profits you get from bitcoin are  already going to benefit your kids in one way or another.
I like the statement of most parents putting their kids above them. The essence of what we mostly do is to be able to give our kids the kind of life they would appreciate and most times at a certain stage of our life, it is usually not about us anymore and at the end of the day, even though we are living a good life ourselves, our children will be the one to live it fully once they start growing up. Best life, education, and so many other things we may not have had the chance to have.

I do feel most of the things I am doing now is so my children will not have to ask me in the long run where I was when my mates were busy joining the cryptocurrency train. Grin I am always thinking about the future and that is the reason why we are here anyway, knowing that this is the future for cryptocurrency and the fact that being here today would mean a great deal for most of us.
uozer

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

PRiVCY

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:24:49 PM

I so much gives this thread  Kudos because future projection about investing in Bitcoin as a secret Heredity for my children has ever been my thought right from the day I know about the intrigues of Bitcoin. I am quite aware of it's volatility or short comings, but I'm cascading my face off that and face the future reality. After all, life itself is a risk and when the reality outburst-ed positively, my children shall have my name recorded in thr Guinness Book record.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:50:29 PM

I do not think that far because all my assets will I give to my children, I just pay insurance for their health and education. . .

Me as parent i always think of the future my child.I invest in insurance company special in education to assure i can give him a better future.I also wish bitcoin will be life time so that  it can help me to save and earn extra for my childs future.
stantpro

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:08:29 PM

Yes.future is now and here especially when it involves buying and holding bitcoin
for the family with children, mother and father investing in the long term.
Considering the way and manner bitcoin plummets by the day, it is undoubtedly
obvious that its price goes bullish due to high demand.Therefore, it is a recommendable
source of investment for the children as bitcoin is envisaged to have maximized in
profits over the waiting years.
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:12:51 PM

Yes that also comes to my mind when i think about the future. I want to purchase more bitcoins and hold it for a long time until my future family will need it and until the price is incredibly high.

Elips1

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:27:33 PM

Yes ofcorz‼  I also really thinking about the future, that's why I am following the blockchain technology. I think we are all positive thinkers and open-minded because we are one on crypto world. I would like to be a successful person like some people have a positive mindset. Bitcoin for the brighter future of us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: