Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:38:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you thinking about the future?  (Read 4162 times)
shanksluffy

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 02:39:14 PM

Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?
Yes because future is very important to us. You will determine if you are success in the past by seeing result on future that` why investing and saving bitcoin and money can help us by raising our kids in the future.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:45:41 PM

Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?
Yes because future is very important to us. You will determine if you are success in the past by seeing result on future that` why investing and saving bitcoin and money can help us by raising our kids in the future.

And there is no way that we cannot go back the only way is to plan and prepare for the future.  As of now, I am saving some of my earnings with bitcoin.  Hoping that one day, its price would really goes up.  It is actually one of yhe good ways to prepare the future for your family.  Especially if you have children already.
expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:02:05 PM

Everyone of us future is very important because their are more children in next generation so what are we doing now and using now that is important and give value so in next generation they will appreciate.  And also now you give importance to your future because no one knows what happens in the next days.
I think there will be hardly any person living on this earth who will not be concerned about his future and for better living of his family. Planning about the future is no doubt very much necessary thing to do and that it will help us in having a better living too in the coming days but for that we need to have something good in our mind. We need to look for the ways using which we can make more money for comfortable lives.
Dinomoves

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:02:12 PM

Yes of course I am thinking about my future all the time. And who is not... so I did not waste the opportunity to get chance to be rich like joining this bounty or signature campaign, a simple and easy way to get start earning btc which can help for my future.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:18:08 PM

I totally do have thoughts about that when I have already starting to gain my incomes from Bitcoin cryptocurrency because better think of it, if Bitcoin will still exist when time I already have children, for sure that time, the investment I have right now right and the number of Bitcoins I have bought will already be a real big amount for the future of my children. Also, I will no longer worry about seeking for money to sustain our livelihood and supporting their studies on that time because I already have obtained a real big amount which I have bought for my future purpose.
Your approach is right but the thing is that you have to follow the happenings in the surrounding because today bitcoin is very much real and has no competitor but may be tomorrow due to some influence from the governments or the people, it may be reshaped or may get some new identity so then accordingly you will have to shift yourself on that.

The basic purpose is that you and your children must get the maximum profit out of what you are investing today for them.
sampalokmix

Activity: 315
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:24:01 PM

Yes for sure because in our current time, it has already been proven that Bitcoin was a really good thing in terms of investment so how much more in the future. If this will continue that Bitcoin will grow up furthermore, for sure it will become more beneficial which is good for future investment since you can assure that you can gain and obtain big profit from it that can be useful for the sake of my children's future.

GentelMe

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:56:02 PM

Ondongeric18

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:56:57 PM

Of course, but as of now I dont have anything to buy bitcoin, I am planning to get more by participating in bounty campaigns. If given a chance and get lucky maybe we I can earn my very first coins in this website bitcointalk.org.

▐ ██████ ▌》    SONDER.VISION       《▐ ██████ ▌
HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
usam_coiner

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:01:45 PM

Of course, but as of now I dont have anything to buy bitcoin, I am planning to get more by participating in bounty campaigns. If given a chance and get lucky maybe we I can earn my very first coins in this website bitcointalk.org.
everyone thinks about future because bitcoin is the best way to brighten ones future and those who haven't invested into bitcoin yet they need to pay attention toward bitcoin because in future bitcoin will be the most important thing to have in life so earn it or buy it because sooner it will take world under its wings,
juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:19:07 PM

of course yes, when I buy a coin or buy bitcoin I always think about my future this bitcoin from fortune can benefit my wife and children can enjoy the results of this bitcoin.

Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:31:04 PM

Yes, I've planning to get many bitcoin for my family and for their future. For now I'm trying to working hard in crypto world to earn money and to bought bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first and the most popular CryptoCurrency with a huge price that can change your life, I truly believe her ability.
Everyone is now using bitcoin because it has the ability to support their family and bitcoin made people able to give her family everything they want, no currency can be able to give you those benefits that bitcoin is giving you, bitcoin is making the financial status of several people so good as they have some money in their wallet, it will help them to have bright future and will make them financially secure so it is an independent currency and the investors are investing in bitcoin for the increasing nature of bitcoin.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Jahson420

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:20:47 PM

Yes. I am. And im doing it for our future with my family. I hope luck will hit me.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:32:19 PM

This seems interesting and very helpful if will succeed, but we must assure if do the same thing, we should share all the informations, usernames and passwords to our family and that they can access it whenever unfortunate things happen.
This is one of the problems that is troubling many investors who are planning to pass on the collection of digital asset to their children. However, there are ways to tackle with this also. Telling the password directly won’t be a safe way. Such kind of information should be written down and secured someone. That paper must be then secured in bank lockers under the name of ‘will’. Before the death of a person, no one else will have any access to it.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:38:50 PM

Yes that's why I'm striving and working hard because I'm looking forward for my future and that's the reason why where here.This would be the perfect place to start for the preparations for our better living in the nearer.Just be an optimistic when making decisions because still our future depends on us.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:51:12 PM

Investing in bitcoin world is good way in preparing our self on what will happen in the future, specially to those have a children, its better to make an investment for their future.

In my side I don`t wanna buy bitcoin for for the future of my family but I want to hold my bitcoin,that I have been earn here in the forum for my future, and to my future family and future children someday because now I`m single.

Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:56:11 PM

Yes lm thinking about the future of my kids. That how bitcoin can give it to me. If others become millionaires in bitcoin l can be also. I'm a part of bitcoin so l have a chance also to be rich.l have a big hope in bitcoin that through bitcoin God will bless me to meet all my dreams in life to help the needy. Maybe it is better to have a big hope for my family includes the people around me especially the part of my family. Only bitcoin can wipe us out to poverty.  
yaniman

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:00:27 PM

It is tempting to invest in bitcoin for my children. I hope it will be even more appreciated and so my children live comfortably.

kikay15

Activity: 127

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:00:45 AM

Future is important because thats the way to go your self progressive. Always think your future. Dont spend to much just save for the next day.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Sidilatte07

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:21:01 AM

I will do our best to me and the future of my family. I am sure success will present the spirit of trying and not complain. This time the struggle tomorrow is happiness.
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:26:40 AM

I thought about this. I set out a plan that I would spend about 10% of what I earned to convert to Bitcoin and treat it as a saving for my kids. I believe that what I'm doing will help the lives of children better in the future as they mature.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: