Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:14:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you thinking about the future?  (Read 4162 times)
hamdun

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:53:10 PM

Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?

Yes I think about my child's future, especially in education, because I want my child to achieve a high education. For that I invest in bitcoin, with the aim of gaining profit for my son's future.
RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:05:05 PM

Technically yes but even though I believe in bitcoin today, the world can change course tomorrow or sometime in the distant future. Admittedly, cryptocurrency is still young and anything can happen. That's why I'm also diversifying to businesses or stocks for the future of my family.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
qtypatuty

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:19:39 PM

Actually i don't have children yet but ill just always thinking about the future if the bitcoin that i invest it be going growth rapidly. Cause someone told me investing bitcoin can take enough profit but need have time to wait.
Right now, I have no plans to buy bitcoin for my children. However, my plan is to buy bitcoin for my future, which includes my family and children. I think it is good to start while young for the reason that you could never tell what could happen in the future so I guess it's better to be ready.

acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:46:21 PM

Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?

I actually have. Now that bitcoin has been widely acknowledged all over the world, there are tons of possibilities on how far bitcoin can go. So, I am thinking of investing bitcoin for the education of my children, especially that obtaining good education these days is quite expensive.

Qastessa

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:49:17 PM

Yes, I do think about my future thats why I keep on doing projects and bounties as my extra source of income and soon I will do invest in bitcoin.
You are going well because at very first one should use to bounty and the signature campaign only, it will make you get experience and also some money, at first you will feel you are earning very small money in it but gradually it will increase then you will get proper salary per month and you will be able to save some money for your investment. I know future price of bitcoin is going to be very high and this way the profit will also be high and the future with bitcoin will be safe so no worries if you have some bitcoin in your bitcoin wallet, try to earn it free joining the campaigns.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:16:20 PM

When I first join the Bitcoin Network at 2011 from that to 2017. I swear I have never thought about the future because I am just a student and I have to fulfill my needs and have to Grab enough skills so I can earn some money in the future but now when I think about making and saving some money for my kids I think developing yourself is the key by which you can make huge amount of money for kids. As we know working on others company is not gonna make me a huge amount of money but you have to manipulate people yourself so you can make a huge amount of money.
ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:25:48 AM

Smiley Smiley  yap !! I really think about my future what it will be .but I will do everything to make a mistake and so I'm here to take on doing bounties as an extra source if my income and I'll do my best to join an investment in bitcoin and with that I'm hoping for all the money from those I've saying.this is probably the biggest opportunity for my future .if everyone will fall into places that a favor of me and all to my family circle especially to my kids future .the bitcoin will never know that bitcoin is still worth it in our future for just going to flow .if bitcoin makes profit as much I can and converted to a fiat to put in a well placed waiting for our future for our kids too ..
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:48:36 AM

I have not considered that, but my time is my children's time so in essence I am investing in their future as well. Not directly, but indirectly because I also don't have any kids at the moment Cheesy.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:53:45 AM

No. But sometimes yes. The reason why I said no is because I have never bought a bitcoin. All my bitcoins were came from in this forum. I just invested my time and skills in earning bitcoin. Maybe that's enough to earn money for the future of my children. Besides, why should I buy more if I have enough savings of it.
NA boom

Activity: 190

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:18:48 AM

Yes, I have thinking for the future. I want to be jr first .Then want to move forward with member, full member, SR, hero member. Then I will give all my teachings to my children. So that they can brighten up their future and Bitcoin will be more in future generations.
FurDich

Activity: 208

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:59:53 AM

Investing with bitcoin for your children's future is quite a good idea though. That also came out with my mind but what I want now is to earn and earn bitcoin first so that I can plan my future.
I agree with you though I still don't have children but I can invest bitcoin for my future children. First Ill earn and earn bitcoin and then gonna make my own business and still gonna earn bitcoin and then gonna plan for my future family.
knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:02:19 AM

Of course yes we all know that. We also thinking that, hope bitcoin will exist even 10 years from know. So that many people will be helped by bitcoin and many children will have a brighter future for them and to the next generation. I'm also thinking how about I invest more in bitcoin just for the of my future children.
zhangxie29152784

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 03:08:38 AM

If I can buy as many bitcoin as I can as early as possible, I will take immediate action to ensure my child's future.

Because bitcoin is the most powerful cryptographic coin, the benefits of bitcoin investment can make the future better.
marsmyname

Activity: 332

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:51:33 AM

The reason why I keep buying bitcoins is because I want tk secure my bright future. Bitcoin is always giving me opportunity to earn profit. I know that the bitcoin will help me to achieve my dreams and become a successful person in the future.
That is the only reason why everyone is so oriented towards bitcoins. They all know what potential bitcoins are carrying with them to help someone else who is in need. We all want to have a happy future, happy with everything. Bitcoins are here to provide them facilities BUT it is not like eating a fruit cake. Hard efforts to be put in field to make such fruitful results.

fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:23:54 AM

No, I don't buy bitcoin since I started in crypto. I've earned some amount for the preparation of my children when they will get a course in college. There's no guarantee investing in crypto.

BILGPS

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:29:50 AM

Yes i want to become successful in the future for that i am doing hard work and bitcoin is the good for making me successful because i have to start business for accepting bitcoin and this is the real currency which will be used by most of the educated people most of the people are get happy with this bitcoin is good for the future and it is circulating in the market for it's high value.

youngagethinker

Activity: 193

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:54:55 AM

Yes I have bought a couple of coins for my children. It may seem absurd to some but I took out my money from my savings bank account and invested in some coins. Basically the money I invested are not just for me but for my family who will need it someday, kept the private keys somewhere really safe and no one to get a hold of except me.

It's not absurd, if you understand the technology and have a really good foundation on the coin that you have invested, then it might be a treasure in the future. I don't have kids right now but I'm thinking if I managed to have one, I will be teaching him a lot of stuffs in information technology. Mathematics or programming (but I will ask first if he want to learn that stuffs) and if I do that I think he will discover himself the crypto and later he will learn by himself. For the meantime I'm saving money for my future.

Alalex

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:14:47 AM

I have never thought of a future for children with bitcoin. I am very impressed with people like you, who have thought of bitcoin for the future of the family, incredible ..

But here we are discussing about the development of cripto money that develops for the future and much more the support we have to discuss.

First such as trading long-term cripto money on how the development of cripto money in the future, learn how to invest properly, provide a good idea in the development of cripto money today.

When to start trading with cripto money. These are some of the examples of how we can be good cripto money developers.

Royal Script

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:25:08 AM

Before i ever reached this day today, i am already thinking about a technology that can be a breakthrough and yes, this time has already come in the name of Bitcoin and the rest of cryptocurrencies. What i am thinking now, is cashless society in the future with rich people around.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:33:00 AM

No, I don't buy bitcoin since I started in crypto. I've earned some amount for the preparation of my children when they will get a course in college. There's no guarantee investing in crypto.
theres no guarantee investing in crypto?so what are you doing here?lol bitcoin is a guaranteed investments,maybe you should tell us the truth that your not capable enough to buy bitcoin,dont bully the crypto about no assurances upon investment because its false accusation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: