Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:55:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you thinking about the future?  (Read 4159 times)
heraldlazaro25

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:26:01 AM

Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?
Of course. First of all, I earn and invest in bitcoin for me and my future family to have a better life someday. I came from a poor family and I dont want my future family to experience what I experienced. I want them to live in a better way especially my children.

jeraldme

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:44:56 AM

Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?
Yes of course that would be a great idea preparing our children for a better future, and bitcoin is one of the best investment to do it.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:17:08 AM

Yes of course that would be a great idea preparing our children for a better future, and bitcoin is one of the best investment to do it.
Yes I'm really thinking my future and my children future . I want to prepare the financial education for my children by doing investment because we have to send them to the school in order to learned things. Then I want to encourage my children, doing bitcoin as their extra income.This will be a good idea because I want them having goodlifestyle.
Pendularin

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:34:02 AM

Im thinking about my future not just that Im also planning about how to spend my bitcoins in a wise and to have a budgeting for all my expenses. I want to express my love for my children I want them to attend on school to have knowledge.We really dont know about our tomorrow if theres a lot of sorrow so better to think our future and get more bitcoins.
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:21:46 PM

Yes I am thinking about my future and also for my future family. If I am going to be a parent I want my child to experience what I haven't experienced, so now I am risking here in bitcoin and hoping to see good results. And of course I will teach my future child about bitcoin when he/she reach the right age for he/she understand and give importance to it. So my efforts wouldn't be wasted.
Forhadm

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:50:57 PM

Yes I am thinking about the future I am thinking about my life of future also be thinking about Bitcoin because without Bitcoin my future is damage so at first my future is working with Bitcoin.
daddypastes

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:54:52 PM

Investing with bitcoin for your children's future is quite a good idea though. That also came out with my mind but what I want now is to earn and earn bitcoin first so that I can plan my future.

yes....i think bitcoin is give us a potential that we have a future,bitcoin can give us a assurance that if we have join to all signature campaign and follow all the rules it maybe give us our dream come true....bitcoin well be our guide to fullfill our dreams in life....
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:20:39 PM

Yes of course l think about the future especially for my kids because I'm the only one who give all their needs.Their father is not supporting them. That's why I'm thinking about them how to save for their future. Because lm not with them forever. So bitcoin  will only help me to have a savings for my kids. I will grab all opportunities to bitcoin for my family needs. Until l save enough for them to stand on their own.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:28:23 PM

Well, anyone who has children thinks about the future. As a long term investments, bitcoin could make an explosive growth, but it's possible also a complete crash, so I don't rely on it.
I use bitcoin to trade, but every time I have a gain, I buy gold. Gold it's not an investment, but on the long term is still the best asset.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
sharnel18

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:22:44 PM

i think its gonna be great for that in the future of your children so just do it not only for your self! do it for your family's future!
Yes!all of us always think about the future of our family thats why i always keep on doing to invest in bitcoin to earn a profit then save my money for the future of my family.
chizcake

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:42:50 PM

Well what the future holds depends in our own hands. Talking about bitcoin, this can be of great investment to earn profit in the near future. This can be a better preparation for tomorrow. This can be a great source of income. Let us just keep our eyes open in understanding what crypto we are into. Mind you, this is the best way to level up your earnings which could help more to your family.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:57:31 PM

Yes of course l think about the future especially for my kids because I'm the only one who give all their needs.Their father is not supporting them. That's why I'm thinking about them how to save for their future. Because lm not with them forever. So bitcoin  will only help me to have a savings for my kids. I will grab all opportunities to bitcoin for my family needs. Until l save enough for them to stand on their own.

Nice to hear your story it is a good thing indeed.  Such a strong woman.  I am starting to fund for my future.  I  am trying to save bitcoin just this past month.  I can see clearly that if I will save bitcoin now, my future would be very clear.  And it is right to plan for the future as it will give a better life for your family.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:02:31 PM

That is when bitcoin reaches its maximum value. I am the owner of many bitcoins. There are many people involved in bitcoin. The bitcoin market is very exciting.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:03:48 PM

Yes I am thinking about the future I am thinking about my life of future also be thinking about Bitcoin because without Bitcoin my future is damage so at first my future is working with Bitcoin.
You also need to work out your english though. A lot of people has the same answer as you do, because without bitcoin in their life they will have a different perspective of their future. Bitcoin offers a lot of opportunities and one of those is to prepare for your future, like investing in bitcoin in which if you do it wisely you'll be profitable in the long run.
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:06:03 PM

I've been thinking about that lately and I've came to realization that if I would be able to invest much money in bitcoin, I would have higher capabilities of raising my child without any financial troubles. I am so much hoping that bitcoin would keep on getting better on the future so that I can make the most of it and secure a wealthy and fine life for my future family.

CONOFLEX

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:03:58 PM

Yes i thinking about the future,especially for my kids and my wife.I don’t want my wife and children must suffer if something happen to me.
You don’t know what the future held in for you.
Education wise my kids must be sorted out .
Financial wise my family must have  a bright future.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:22:18 PM

Yes i thinking about the future,especially for my kids and my wife.I don’t want my wife and children must suffer if something happen to me.
You don’t know what the future held in for you.
Education wise my kids must be sorted out .
Financial wise my family must have  a bright future.
We should always think of our future, so whenever we are buying something just like gadgets, computers, expensive shoes and clothes let us think first our future, if what is the best to buy an expensive one or to secure our future? Let us first secure our future before entering some things that we can still live without them just like expensive gadgets and necessities.
jeanpadel14

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:35:38 PM

Yes now i get my bitcoin income to save it for my son education. bitcoin help me in my life because of it  i'm not afraid to lose money for everyday expenses. i think while bitcoin is in future I will have a better life. I can give the needs of the my children and let's not lose the bitcoin and do not want it to finish.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:53:32 PM

I want to do that. But i'm not going to buy bitcoin using money that I earned from work in the real world. I will buy bitcoin using money that i get from bounty program. So if the bitcoin price fall in the future, i won't loss loss my money Cheesy

Yes of course! I do. The reason I am working hard is not only for today but more for the future of my family. I must save my money for the education and other things that my family needs. And I was also planning to invest my money in bitcoin in order to achieve more profits. Bitcoin is a good kind of investment.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
atamism

Activity: 464
Merit: 11

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:59:47 PM

Of course we d. Who doesn't think about the future? and especially the future of our child or family. The reason why I am into bitcoin is to secure a comfortable life for my family. That is always my goal so as everyone. At the end of the day, our main focus is to earn enough money or btc to pay for our bill and have savings. Invest is highly recommended to have a secure future. Bitcoin is the best choice for that.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: