Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:31:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you thinking about the future?  (Read 4159 times)
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:56:53 PM

Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?
Bitcoin is great for future investments, but to leave some of Bitcoin to our children, I think it's very risky, I prefer to leave the house for my children instead of leaving Bitcoin to them.

kwabeedat

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:59:56 PM

Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?
That's a nice idea!! Many people say they will invest for as long as they will but they forget about investing for their families (children to be specific), and moreover we also have to teach them crypto early so they understand the concept
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:11:43 PM

I think the future of bitcoin and all cryptocurrency will continue to improve, currently corresponding coinmarketcap data that there are more than 1500 coins and tokens but I'm sure no more than 200 will survive and the rest will disappear.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:58:00 PM

We should never expect more than bitcoin, what happens with the year 2017 is enough to make us successful and rich, in life must be realistic so if bitcoin fails then we have prepared plan B.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2338
Merit: 760

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:05:00 PM

Bitcoin is great for future investments, but to leave some of Bitcoin to our children, I think it's very risky, I prefer to leave the house for my children instead of leaving Bitcoin to them.

Yes I am thinking about my future generations to save more bitcoin for my children it will very helpful for them to live a better life and it will be very a great value too so I will save little for my future generations.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Uchegbe

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:27:59 PM

I'm actually considering buying bitcoin as future investment for my children becouse I believe  bitcoin will soon be accepted internationally
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:04:13 PM

It comes with experience and i am still young and dumb to think about future. Everything i'm doing in my life right now doesn't asossiated with future.

wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:10:11 PM

To be honest , i never tought about future becouse im litterally a child so i still have enough time to thinm about my future and my kids and their future . First i want to make some investment to make some profit and after that i will think about the future .

In our daily lives we do not see it only today but we look forward and thinking of our individual future , that is why I make another move aside from our daily job or work , I join bitcoin organization because who might think that in bitcoin lies here our luck and our goid fortune.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
HelperAdvisorsLLP

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:24:07 PM

That's a great gift! I've presented it already to my son and he was happy!  Smiley
Unicorn_Heart

Activity: 115
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:26:24 AM

I have not really thought of that but it now sounds like a good idea. By that way, it will also enforce them to learn the crypto currency at a young age, be responsible on his finance and learn to risk and invest.  Thank you for suggesting this. I would certainly do this.

portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:02:01 AM

I am not thinking about future. I just enjoy present. You should try it. Why are you irritating yourself by thinking future.

Thinking about the future and preparing some bitcoin for the future is not bad. All of people i know are looking for the future and that is right. We should prepare for the future because we does not know what will happen to you in the future. For me, i would prefer doing my best today for the future because I am the bread winner of my family. What if I gone and what will happen to my family? That is why I am planning to buy more bitcoin and hold it for the future. 

mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:18:48 AM

I'm still not grasping the power Bitcoin has as of the moment because I have a dayjob and I'm just using Bitcoin as a means of back up resource for income. But surely I hope I could save a lot too using BTC in the future, if God will allow me to bear children or if I would still live to get in that stage.
Sekai

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:21:12 AM

yes I also think like that then the future should be well thought out so that our children have a better life from us and create a more advanced society in the future. investing bitcoin for the future is a very good thing maybe this is the ideal of all bitcoin members
liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:25:36 AM

I'm still not grasping the power Bitcoin has as of the moment because I have a dayjob and I'm just using Bitcoin as a means of back up resource for income. But surely I hope I could save a lot too using BTC in the future, if God will allow me to bear children or if I would still live to get in that stage.

It's good to have bitcoin as a secondary source of income so you can save much faster for the future. If you can do both at the same time there's no reason for you to leave your regular job. Just keep on learning and by the time you know some advance bitcoin strategies and earning two to five times of your monthly salary that's the time to pursue your career in bitcoin to have a better future.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:34:41 AM

Yes, I have been thinking about the future and acquiring some of the coins; i have even gotten one dedicated to my child already. I do think of what values they will be and how the Cryptocurrency will be in full operation too. Being current is the currency of life!
vaughn125

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:40:09 AM

Of course I have! As a parent you would only want what's best for your children. And as a modern parent today, seeing the big potential of the crypto world and bitcoins, I will make sure that I will earn as much as I can to make a good amount of bitcoins for his education, some of his wants, and most certainly all of his needs. I would certainly want him to see someday how much I have worked hard to get him all he has because that is how much I love him.
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:48:32 AM

Yes ofcourse! I'm a kind of parent that will always think of my children's future. If I could just buy much bitcoin as many as I can and as early as I could, I would do it right away just to assure the future of my kids. I believe that bitcoin has all the potentials to be successful in the future so I would want to strive with it too. That's why I'm trying to teach my kids little by little about bitcoin these days.
As always all my efforts today is of course for today and most of all for the future. I must save for my children's future. We may not know what bitcoin be like in the future but I feel there will be increasing population of investors.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:15:52 AM

That comes to my mind also. I wanted my children to be involved in this bitcoin thing but for now they are too young to understand the mechanics of this thing.
Zach707

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:48:19 AM

I am doing it right now. My bitcoin profit is save and invested for my childrens future.  As of this time i am providing there needs with my bitcoin income. I am happy that i join bitcoin because i can no longer go in loans just to buy for our daily needs. Its a dream come true that i already had started a  savings for the children.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:31:22 AM

Yes, every one investor or holding a bitcoin are thinking about their future on the bitcoin. I enter this cryptocurrency because I believed this way to change my life, like others people thinking. I have already starting to gain my incomes from trading activities on cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is very accommodating for us because we can get an opportunity to make a fiat for our family get a good future for our children.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: