Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:40:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you thinking about the future?  (Read 4162 times)
chanlygell

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:05:23 PM

Yes. I think about my future and the future of my family. I want to build my own house for my family and for my future family. I want to have car so that wherever I want to go I can go. And I want to make my own business to support and for my family.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:18:12 PM

Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?
Yes, actually i always think about the future, from the factors to the price affecting bitcoin. I want to have a legacy wealth for my kids as well as to my family. I really expect that bitcoin will be a great factor to change the world somehow because of the internet and bitcoin itself. I always imagine what bitcoin could do in the next years of it existing, it can buy precious things like luxurious cars and houses.
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:24:17 PM

Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?
Nope. Im doing bitcoin for investment im never thought to give it to my children. Better i buy something like property or gold bar for them, so they could use it and easy to sell it into real money. Of course i will buy property and gold bar from the profit i get from playing bitcoin and altcoin.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
magz

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:59:13 PM

I am doing this for my present and future. I am joining the campaign, investing and trading so that I can gather more Bitcoin and Ethereum. Hoping one day, my children will have benefit from it. This is not only for me. This is also for my future family. Future has come, we have to prepare for it.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:07:03 PM

I invested my money in bitcoin not just for me, its for my family and my children's future. I keep my earnings in bitcoin, so that i can buy my family's need and saving for the schooling of my children.
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:07:15 PM

I do not think that far because all my assets will I give to my children, I just pay insurance for their health and education. . .
One is enough to think,so its better to focus your work first and do well so that you will having a good future someday,because even you think your future someday if you are lazy to work then how can you get a nice life and good future someday?

JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:24:50 PM

I do not think that far because all my assets will I give to my children, I just pay insurance for their health and education. . .
One is enough to think,so its better to focus your work first and do well so that you will having a good future someday,because even you think your future someday if you are lazy to work then how can you get a nice life and good future someday?
Laziness is one of  our natural characteristics that needs to overcome, we should not do it all the time, of course we need to rest but not to do such laziness, that will lead us to down and make us poor, remember that success does not depends entirely in how far you go in school.
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:28:23 PM

Yes i am thinking of the future, thats why im studying. im thinking for my family`s future and on how will i have to manage the family of my own. To work and save up money for my need and my family needs because now the price of the goods are too high so we must save up for the future.
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:32:19 PM

Of course yes. It is a must for us, to live without any worries in the future and have enough savings to live better and brighter. A great man is always thinking about what he will be in the future and what he does to be awesome.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
xaviervilla

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:35:10 PM

Yes i am thinking of the future, thats why im studying. im thinking for my family`s future and on how will i have to manage the family of my own. To work and save up money for my need and my family needs because now the price of the goods are too high so we must save up for the future.

Great mindset man, having a great mindset like that together with all the goals that that you want to achieve will be the ones that will drive you even at times when you are already at the bottom and have nothing left but your determination alone to change your life for the better. This drive will be the one that will be leading you to success. As early as today, I say to you, congratulations. If you meant what you said, there is no doubt that in 5-10 years time, you will be a very successful person.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:40:15 PM

For now i don't have the capacity. I started bitcoin at 2017 in bounty campaign. I have a little profit and  i am starting to save.  My dream in the future that i can provide all the needs of my children. I am into getting to know in trading and investing and someday i will be successful.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:44:51 PM

Yes thinking about my children's future is the main reason why I'm here in this forum. I want to have a lot of earns, and learned a lot of things about bitcoin on how to make have an investment from this. To make my children's have a good and have a better future in life.
yes, I also think about my future and how my children and grandchildren. So from there, I learn continuously about bitcoin to be taught back to my children and grandchildren. Because I want the growth of bitcoin in the future better and increase. But before going on about my grandchildren, I also want to get married and family soon to get my children, grandchildren, and descendants later.
It is actually a good thing to consider dealing with earning bitcoin where you have the time to work for you to earn bitcoin here in the forum. For me . actually I also deal with trading and investment where it comes to the point that I used my own money hence, it could help me to take risk and have a better decision on transactions because I used my own money to invest with bitcoin.
market field

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:16:20 PM

Since investing in this market, I have always thought. In the future, people will buy everything they buy online. And this is very handy so you do not have to hold the cash, and you do not need to be afraid of robbers. And the virtual currency market will probably grow like this.
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:19:06 PM

That is why i invested in crypto, nowadays i have money to just continue my life so i will sell my coins when i will real need that, maybe after univeristy or when i will got childrean, future will show me.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:21:09 PM

Yes, of course. I'm always thinking about my children's future. I believe that bitcoin would be a great platform for me to secure the future of my kids. I'm actually planning to buy and hold bitcoin for their assurance of better life in the future. Through it's long term investment, I believe that I could provide my kids a better earning that would make their financial status better in ahead of them.
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:29:11 PM

Having plans for the future of your family is one great idea. First were planning to take a vacation outside the country, second is we planned to add 2 more members of the family and bitcoin will help us to fullfill it.
CongHoan

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 03:41:42 PM

my children will have so much money if btc could exist this day
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:39:34 PM

Yes, of course. I'm always thinking about my children's future. I believe that bitcoin would be a great platform for me to secure the future of my kids. I'm actually planning to buy and hold bitcoin for their assurance of better life in the future. Through it's long term investment, I believe that I could provide my kids a better earning that would make their financial status better in ahead of them.
Every mature person thinking about the future of their children, in fact they can see their future here in bitcoin and therefore they are investing money here. To me i personally have too much trust on bitcoin that it will surely give us a good profit in future and will surely make our future, therefore i have invested a good amount of money in bitcoin.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:54:59 PM

One of the main reasons why i joined and started bitcoin is because i feel like i need to plan for my future. I know bitcoin is a good way or instrument to help me save and earn enough money for my future needs. I was adviced by my relatives to join bitcoin while i am still young so i can have a better future.
Me also I choose bitcoin for my future if I buy bitcoin now and keep it hold for long time so it will help me in my future and one my friend he earn a lot of money from bitcoin because since bitcoin arrived so he was buying bitcoin and after nine year he sold its coins and believe me when get profit form it so he buy a new house and car as well as he start his own business and now I’m saving bitcoin for future.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:11:31 PM

One of the main reasons why i joined and started bitcoin is because i feel like i need to plan for my future. I know bitcoin is a good way or instrument to help me save and earn enough money for my future needs. I was adviced by my relatives to join bitcoin while i am still young so i can have a better future.
Me also I choose bitcoin for my future if I buy bitcoin now and keep it hold for long time so it will help me in my future and one my friend he earn a lot of money from bitcoin because since bitcoin arrived so he was buying bitcoin and after nine year he sold its coins and believe me when get profit form it so he buy a new house and car as well as he start his own business and now I’m saving bitcoin for future.
You should save your bitcoin for your family because it will very beneficial for you and that's why your future will more secure and you will anything buy for your family as they wants and their dreams are fulfill by bitcoin's profit, so i will also earn more bitcoin for my family's best future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: