Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:39:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you thinking about the future?  (Read 4162 times)
evader11

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:21:41 PM

Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?
Yes i've always thinking of it although i didn't have a children for now but i have already my family so i want to help them regarding to our daily needs. When I gather money I do not doubt investing in bitcoin because i know that i can benefit from it in the near future.

Litzki1990

Activity: 1246
Merit: 346

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:41:01 PM

Ill just always thinking about the future of the bitcoin if this will be going more higher the price. Actually ill just read some news of the bitcoin that this will be down the price but after it going to high price, I think it be reach in a value of $20000.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:12:58 PM

Ill just always thinking about the future of the bitcoin if this will be going more higher the price. Actually ill just read some news of the bitcoin that this will be down the price but after it going to high price, I think it be reach in a value of $20000.
I'm sure that the $ 20k price will be easy to achieve, maybe before spring. before the price occurs then we use to continue to buy so that when the price of $ 20k or more then we will get a big profit. Good luck.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
maminelly

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:20:35 PM

all of us have a dream and thingking for our future...most of us want to have better life....do not think that far because all my assets will I give to my children, I just pay insurance for their health and education....someday they use for it...i have a dream in life that someday i build a house for the future of my family...
MonkeyGolden

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:29:36 PM

With the development of virtual currency as strong as today, future transactions will become faster, fairer, cleaner. The problem of inflation, corruption will also be limited. The future will become more beautiful, the needs of life vs welfare will meet more fully. I hope the best for my future children will enjoy
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:41:57 PM

With the development of virtual currency as strong as today, future transactions will become faster, fairer, cleaner. The problem of inflation, corruption will also be limited. The future will become more beautiful, the needs of life vs welfare will meet more fully. I hope the best for my future children will enjoy
I really see the potential growth of the cryptocurrency market in the next few years so that's why I invest in this market. I hope the market will grow stronger so that investors who have more success and a better life are waiting for them.
bunnylegacy

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:11:31 PM

I think very much about the future, and investing bitcoin is one of the future successes. bitcoin can make us successful and make us bad

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 30% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:26:57 PM

Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?

Ofcourse I first think for the future if my kids. When I found bitcoin first thing came into myself is for the future of my kids. Because l need to prepare for their future. As I've proven bitcoin make us rich, lve got an opportunity to meet my dreams in bitcoin. Bitcoin really gives hope. As I've seen many life change through bitcoin. I'm our place bitcoin is a big blessing to Every bitcoiners in our place.
CongHoan

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 02:40:20 PM

don't think it will happen
Owl129

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:46:10 PM

I didn't thought of it so far but yes it is a good opportunity that as soon as possible we invest in bitcoin for our future family. We can ensure to have a huge savings for thwir education and daily needs. Bitcoin for sure will always be there also in the future but for a great plan ahead for the family we can start investing now. We all the the benefits we can get in bitcoin so it really is a good choice to invest for the future.

longskie0327

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:54:35 PM

That would be a good idea... I would love to do that for my kids..but as much as I wanted to, I'm still working on it, hoping to earned big profit so that I can save some for my kids and if I have given a chance .. I will do it for their future....bitcoi. for their education and future use.
Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:06:31 PM

I never thought that bitcoin could last forever, if bitcoin can last at least 10 years from now then this is enough to make me successful and rich, besides bitcoin I also invest in property and stock so finance does not matter if bitcoin end.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:12:35 PM

Today, generations of generations are transferred in the form of land, money and other assets. This is an event that will continue in the future, but in addition to all these, I think that in the future it will fall under the categories of heritage in crypto money. The market is so moving, and it is perfectly normal to worry about the future, but whatever it is, the underlying technology of these payment systems is constantly evolving, so people will not give up using these kinds of money and the transfer of generational crypto money heritage will continue.
weakhandsgaming

Activity: 80
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:31:54 AM

as for me its a yes, because if i have an bitcoin for investment well i have to invest bitcoin for my children in the future to change their lives and to know more knowledge in the world of bitcoin.
andeluna

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:26:56 AM

Yes. I really like to plan things for the future because it is better to be prepared for what may happen. Everyone of us surely thinks about future because we do not know what may really happen and that is why I went in the field of cryptocurreny for me to have a better future because I know that crypto could be a steppingstone for me.

♲   ∞   GRN Grid   ∞   ♲
█ ♻ ▌A SUSTAINABLE FIRST BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT COMPROMISES ▌♻ █
GRNGrid.com
weakhandsgaming

Activity: 80
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:32:38 AM

Yes of course, i bought crypto for my future not for now. Thinking this as my retirement investment
Wilsonong222

Activity: 130
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:10:56 AM

Yes of course! And bitcoin would be one of the investment tools I will use for my children’s future. The key for successful investment is thru diversification of portfolio. These would be the composition of my investment portfolio;

1. Cryptocurrency     35%
   2. Stock market     25%
   3. VUL                    15%
   4. Mutual Funds        15%
   5. Insurance             10%

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    PRE-ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
Utogah

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:18:18 AM

I dont have children but, i think it's going to be one of those fun gifts instead of a serious investment for them. It's hard to look that far out in the future especially with bitcoin. It's more practical to invest in real-estate. Besides, choose the right property, it would multiply in value in the future Wink

Yes of course! I am planning so well for my future and to my families future as well. Once you think your future there's a big chance in reaching your goals in life.
maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:24:51 AM

all of us have a dream that we always thinking about our future,if went we get that... i do think about my future thats why i keep on doing bounties as my extra source of income and i do invest in bitcoin. And with that, im hoping all for the best for me to gain profit and earn money from those ive said. It will be a big part of my future if everything will fall into places in favor of me.
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:30:17 AM

Of course I think about it. I think long-term investments in bitcoin are certainly very profitable. Because of the potential and popularity of bitcoin is increasing. And also long-term investments in bitcoin I think only a little risk. Maybe my child will also teach me about bitcoin knowledge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: