Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:06:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you thinking about the future?  (Read 4161 times)
BILGPS

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:10:35 AM

The bitcoin future is secure and it is bright too for the time it is in the people hands to keep this precious coin so i would like to hold this coin for the future and through this way we can do more in the crypto like now i have to invest in the bitcoin and the alts so i will successful investor in the future. For me bitcoin is the first to invest in it i prefer crypto investment.

dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:18:45 AM

That's sound good!.. I would love yo do that! Bitcoin can be like an asset that can be given to our younger generation and in time they will be secure for their future...there is a saying that what we become tomorrow depends on what we do today!.. so basically its the time of preparing for their future we may not be with them all the time but at least we leave something that they can be use in their living and need not to worry about their future...May God grant them success when it happen.

portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:35:08 AM

Yes. someday I will be old enough to have a credit card and pay for things over the internet without my parents' permission. And then after thinking of the happy things, I think of my 90's when I am near death...then I try to make myself stop thinking about it.

We are all imagining of good things like becoming rich because of bitcoin. And this is normal thing happening to all of us. We always think for the future and make many thing just to achieve it. And in order to make this all happen we work very hard and bitcoin is the answers to all of this dreams for the future.

darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:42:42 AM

Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?

I had a lot of these ideas, but all of them are mixed with many doubts. Who does really know what will happen in several years? I do not mean only cryptomarket.
Wickedwitch28

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:02:38 AM

If only i have enough money to buy bitcoins for investments. I am thinking and eould love to buy bitcoins for the future of my daughter. I will invest bitcoin as much as i can and will save it for the future of my baby. It may be too risky for me but i know for sure that i will earn and will save it for my baby.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     
oacorewsoni

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:06:12 AM

Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?

I hope I'll be able to ensure life for my children by myself. They will also get an inheritance after my death.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:15:10 AM

The future should be thought of, if you do not think about the future then your future will be bleak. At least you should have a plan for the future goal, with us thinking about the future we will prepare everything from now on. I personally do not think like that, with me storing a btc on my wallet and all the incoming access I give later, I think it's enough for my son to have savings for his life in the future.
Every person may think about their future, specially when people become mature. For bright future it it too much important that we may have good planning for that, because without planning and aiming our life can be consider as useless. The successful people always plained their activities and spend their life according to what have planned.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:23:31 AM

Actually I am earning in Bitcoin but it didn't acquired to me yet because I think it is little early for me to think about my kids future,
Since I don't really have one yet so for me I would just continue to earn in bitcoin and see how it goes if my kid could use it in their future.

JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:24:55 AM

The future should be thought of, if you do not think about the future then your future will be bleak. At least you should have a plan for the future goal, with us thinking about the future we will prepare everything from now on. I personally do not think like that, with me storing a btc on my wallet and all the incoming access I give later, I think it's enough for my son to have savings for his life in the future.
Every person may think about their future, specially when people become mature. For bright future it it too much important that we may have good planning for that, because without planning and aiming our life can be consider as useless. The successful people always plained their activities and spend their life according to what have planned.
The main purpose of people why they are holding bitcoin for a long time was for the security of our future, and we are doing it all because we all care about not only our future but also to our family which we want at our retirement we can have something that our future will have so we won't be a burden.
kiniksarah

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:28:25 AM

I don't do that, I just follow the future insurance for my child, I think the future investment for children is not very important, because I will give everything I have to him if he is an adult
Hendrahendri

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:47:55 AM

I don’t there are plans to it because bitcoin in indonesia did not have a trusted who knows will in the future bitcoin ilegalkan in indonesia, therefore I didn’t plan to buy bitcoin to in the investment right to children me in the future.
ejarales

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:59:41 AM

That comes on my mind but I think it so risky for the future of my children. We will not know if bitcoin will still exist on the future or will raise it's value soon.
dammang

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:38:12 AM

of course i'm thinking about my future or not only mine my whole family,but i think i'm not buying bitcoin from my earning to my real job,

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
thecoder2017

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:47:59 AM

Everyone think of his future especially if he has already a family he wants his or her children to pursue their studies and graduated with a degree and also they want that when they become old they have something to use in times that they can no longer work and earn for their living and so its good if you invest into bitcoin for our future.
Ideal

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:52:55 AM

Investing with bitcoin for your children's future is quite a good idea though. That also came out with my mind but what I want now is to earn and earn bitcoin first so that I can plan my future.
That's a good mindset bro. You will have a great future.
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:12:55 AM

Of course I did and I did continue to work with bitcoins in order to earn and save for the future of my children. I believe of bitcoins and I do believe that its price will be increased in the future so I need to earn and save for my children.
Tagabukid69

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:36:16 AM

Yes, I want to do something great for my family, for my future son's and daughter's. I also want to fulfill their studies and live harmoniously:)  Bitcoin is a good opportunity to save and generate profit . Many people proves that bitcoin now a days are smart to invest because they create passive income and helps improves your way of living easier.Smiley

OTPPAY.IO   ▅  OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS  ▅   OTPPAY.IO
PRIVATE SALE IS ON. LIMITED UPTO 35M TOKENS WITH 100% BONUS.
sana gull

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:15:56 PM

Yes, I want to do something great for my family, for my future son's and daughter's. I also want to fulfill their studies and live harmoniously:)  Bitcoin is a good opportunity to save and generate profit . Many people proves that bitcoin now a days are smart to invest because they create passive income and helps improves your way of living easier.Smiley
When people get married they have only one desire to do something great for their children, for that they work day and night, they always think about their bright future. They try to give them  quality education and facilitate them for everything they need. Everyone have the desire to save some money for them which will help them in their future.
terrific

Activity: 2156
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:19:59 PM

I already think about that so that my children will be secured for their future.
I'm saving one - two bitcoin just for their education plan and that's also an investment for them.
I got to prepare them for their happiest day of their lives by giving bitcoin as a form of gift.
But it will take years before I'll do it for them, maybe when they are teenagers already.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Bariannen

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:22:10 PM

Yes! Bitcoin is a great investment in my children's future - that would be awesome if they'll be well provided for.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: