Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 06:32:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you thinking about the future?  (Read 4161 times)
adonaiking

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:41:02 PM

Of course yes, I'm thinking about my future and that's why I'm looking for  opportunity and for a sure investment. I want to have financial freedom for the future.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:43:33 PM

Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?
I have now plan to the future, I know that the bitcoin is the key for me to fulfill my goals. I putted all of my money in the bitcoin because I believe that I can easily grow my money by doing bitcoin investment.

bursteater

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:48:44 PM

Working hard for my future is what i am doing now. But thinking for the present is much better than thinking for the future.
Raziel444

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 01:49:07 PM

yes i am thinking of the future with bitcoin investments and some altcoins  in short term investment too.  I am working hard to save so that i can invest on some good altcons like eth, ltc waves  cardano. i hope i will have a good future with these alts and soon bitcoin.
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:10:15 PM

Yes of course, I have included my children into my bitcoin saving plan. I have once informed my older child about my bitcoin saving and how is going to be used. He is aware of what I invested into bitcoin for our future use. I have also invested for him  in his own name and he is control of that account. I will soon do the same for the remaining children.

Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:41:33 PM

Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?
I have now plan to the future, I know that the bitcoin is the key for me to fulfill my goals. I putted all of my money in the bitcoin because I believe that I can easily grow my money by doing bitcoin investment.
Yes, certainly i think about the future and that is the reason i strive hard on working in crypto and to my permanent corporate Job, because i plan for our future to have more saving to support financial security of my children. As we know that our world today is money driven and we cannot easily move life without the reality of money and therefore for me this crypro world are giving me opportunity to achieve my goal.

specialfoolhardyU

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:18:46 PM

Save the planet and the Nature rather than Bitcoins, that will make some sense.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:39:52 PM

Future for me is something behind the scene and i don't care becuase busy watching what happening now. I don't like to think what gonna happen im just doing.

btc.xbt.btc

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:47:10 PM

I guess if you can miss such an amount it's a great idea. That being said if I had kids I would think about supporting them at least until they can support themselves before I would consider longer term investments.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:15:30 PM

the person who feels the joy of the future is the one who is always Paranoid of the future,
not the uncertain fears but the fear of the future of his descendants,
I always instill this word in my mind, so if there is little profit I always buy Bitcoin for I save it for my son someday  Wink

Arlette Foxsparkle

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:46:55 PM

I think buying bitcoin for my children as their investment on future is quite good. Bitcoin is not stable maybe tomorrow, someday or in future bitcoin vanished or weaked. That's why the best investment thay you can give to your children are education, knowledge cannot be take or cannot steel. V
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:07:36 AM

for when not, because I have no children. so I made an investment for myself at this time. maybe later if i already have children, my Bitcoin investment i will give to my child. I hope Bitcoin is still there until I have children.
Kuchiyosenojutsu

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:26:40 AM

bitcoin change the world of investment today, if we used only to know gold or stock as an investment so now bitcoin be excellent for investors.
do i think about my son's future by storing bitcoin? of course yes because bitcoin is a profitable investment and its value will be even higher in the future.
I keep some altcoins as my long term investment and my family, they are my life so I will give the best investment for my family which is bitcoin.
rave123wallz

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:41:09 AM

Who else does not think about his future? I think we all concern about our future especially with our economic situations that are full of chaos and uncertainty. So better invest now if you have the capacity to do so when bitcoin is popular and of fair value because you cannot depend much on anything but only savings for your own sake.
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:26:12 AM

Yes I am planning to do it and I already make a start it but I have only few savings because I have spend my bitcoins to my children obligation in school and some was for the support of my family needs. That is why I have only few for savings but still I continue to work here in order to earn for savings and for the family needs.
Redspallow90

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:27:05 AM

I never think about that before,but i think there was a good idea,yeah i would to make an investment with bitcoin for my children future,thanks dude this was a great plan i think haha thanks dude  Cheesy
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:33:37 AM

I never think about that before,but i think there was a good idea,yeah i would to make an investment with bitcoin for my children future,thanks dude this was a great plan i think haha thanks dude  Cheesy

It is really a great plan. COnsidering the future is very important.
As for bitcoin, we have this thinking that it will last be still, anything may suddenly just change. We have to be prepared as well.
We don't really have to buy already for our children or future children. Better keep it for yourself for now then just transfer some bitcoin to your children when it is time already.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
hkdfgkdf

Activity: 337
Merit: 195

Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:36:56 AM

Bitcoin is all about FUTURE. As long as we accept huge supports from people, community, investors, etc, cryptocurrency will live long. And then eventually, we will be able to support our family, children, dogs, cats from our crypto investments.

Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:45:10 AM

Of course as a individual that is earning today I must consider too ehat happen today because it is the one who will wrote about my future. And also when I grow up I want my family to be stable not just in terms of physicsl and emotional but also in financial. We must learn how to manage today in order to have a good future.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Kousei23

Activity: 411
Merit: 335

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:48:08 AM

Yes. Eventhough today i am only a teen and do not yet have family I will consider my future on what I am doing today. Planning for future or specifically investing and saving for your future kids are a good idea because it will make your life as a parent in future easy and stable. We must learn to become responsible and be strategic on what will life do to us. Plan for your future. Concrete Plan.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄
░░░███▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▀███
░▄██▀░░░░░░░░▀█████████▄░░░░░░░▀██▄
▄██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▌░░░░░░░▐██▄
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░▐██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄████▀░░░░░░░░░██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀
░░░░░░░▀███▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀▀

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀
Twitter  Telegram  Reddit  Medium

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄▄░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░▐▄
░░░░░░█░▄▀░█▌▄▄▄░▀▄░█▄▄▄▄▄░▐░█░░░▀▄▄
░░░▄▄▀▀█░░░░▄██░█▌█▄▄▀██▌▄█░▌█░░░░░░▀▄
░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▐░░▀▀░░░░▌█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀▌░░░░░░░█░▌░░░░░░▐█▀░░░░░░░
▐▄░░░░▄▄▀░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
░░█▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░▄▀
░▐░░▀▀▄▄░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░░░▄▀░░▀▄▀▀
░▐▄░░░░░▀▀▄░░░▀▄▄░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: