Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:18:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you thinking about the future?  (Read 4159 times)
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:03:03 AM

Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?

I thought of it a couple of times but thinking about it over and over since the market is down and I'm still unsure until when will it be in red. However, I know that investing for the future of my kids is a good idea since we all know that bitcoin is a ling term investment. I also though of buying bitcoin since the value is quite low.
Bitlord88

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:04:19 AM

I am looking into it but honestly I am not betting all odds on it for the reason that the Cryptomarket is just very volatile and unpredictable. The margins and the system itself is still not fully accepted nor steady. Although I do feel that proper investment with Bitcoin can do bring benefits of done right.
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:12:41 AM

Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?

I don't have a child yet but I think it is a viable way of saving something that grows for the sake of your children. This is even much better than simply saving in the banks for the future of your children. If you save in the banks, the monthly interest the bank will give you as earnings from your deposit is really very small that it is almost worthless. The only entity that will really earn from these bank deposits and savings is the bank itself. The depositor will only find its deposit depreciating in value while the bank is investing it somewhere else, even in crypto. So Bitcoin is the better option.
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:13:20 AM

everyone will definitely think into the future how he will live and make his economy better. but I never thought that bitcoin I would prepare for my children in the future. I prefer to prepare for a real business.

Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:44:40 AM

Keeping bitcoin for the child to ensure their future...
It's too naive to believe that bitcoin will be on horseback in decades. The world is changeable and bitcoin is far from perfect. Already now there are many altcoins with better characteristics.

Oh, thanks god I read this message. Of course the possibility that our children can inherit our Bitcoins exists, but also exists the possibility that when our child grow up Bitcoin is totally worthless. As much optimistic we want to be, I think is important that we keep the perspective.

John Oliver from the “Last Week Tonight” used a segment of his show to give some obvious explanations about Bitcoin trading. Even if they were obvious, I think those are facts that we need to keep in mind while investing in Bitcoin.

Here you have the info about some of the comments that John Oliver did: https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/03/12/can-bitcoin-become-global-reserve-currency-john-oliver-weighs/

Indeed it was very refreshing to hear John Oliver talk about Crypto Currencies and he raised some interesting questions. I was very surprised to hear him talking about so many details while most media coverage barely touches the surface.

I think it's a good idea to start saving for a child using crypto currencies, just don't make the mistake and buy once and then leave it sitting for decades. As many others pointed out already in this world you can't predict how things will look like in a year.

diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:04:45 AM

everyone will definitely think into the future how he will live and make his economy better. but I never thought that bitcoin I would prepare for my children in the future. I prefer to prepare for a real business.

In short, it is still safe to invest in real life business compared to bitcoins. But, come to think of it if it is a long term savings for your children. Your children could become a millionaire when you keep a few bitcoin for them.

Everyone should atleast save few cents from their bitcoin earnings. No one knows what the future brings, but just in case, we are ready. Our children's future too will be ready because of that.

fairytale

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:38:41 PM

In short, it is still safe to invest in real life business compared to bitcoins. But, come to think of it if it is a long term savings for your children. Your children could become a millionaire when you keep a few bitcoin for them.

Everyone should atleast save few cents from their bitcoin earnings. No one knows what the future brings, but just in case, we are ready. Our children's future too will be ready because of that.

Who doesn't think about their future? of course all of us is thinking and planning about our future. Yeah you're right that was my plan too to save some of my earnings and put up a small business. All of us knew how volatile bitcoin is so it is better to have a fallback.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:40:15 PM

Yes, I have already thought of that. Though Bitcoin is its downfall right now, I know that someday it will be worth something big.
Hordyyy

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:03:44 PM

If this is about children's future that it would be more logical to find more stable method to save money for the future  Undecided
Zaarin

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:04:12 PM

Of course yes ,I am thinking roughly the far afield afield along and i am confident that in the difficult bitcoin is we will be more dexterously-liked and i am certain that i we will be the entire animate subsequent to bitcoin in the yet to be-thinking due to option swashbuckler and alternating retrieve and raising a child requires a number of resources, financial, and environmental that why I obsession to earn more bitcoin for them.
iamsunny

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:05:24 PM

I will introduce Bitcoin to my children and let them do Bitcoin alone. Or will just help and guide them rather. I want them to start from the lowest level. For them to know the worth of getting what they want. Yes, I can buy Bitcoin as a future investment in the future but I want them to work hard first.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:53:40 PM

Ofcourse I always think my child and families future.I may save and keept my coins and exchange it when the rate raise.After  I will invest in educational and health insurance if  something left I will invest it in bussiness that has good profit.
It is good to think about the future of your family and your children because without it, we cannot manage their expenses, if you will buy bitcoin and hold it for the long time it will increase your profit and you will be rich enough to help your family, I would suggest you not to sell your bitcoin for the sake of any insurance, because if you will save bitcoin for them it will be more beneficial than having any kind of insurance policy as it use to grow but very low as compare to the bitcoin, so be worry about future and save something against the rainy day.
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:17:56 PM

Actually yes, I'm thinking of buying bitcoin for my kids but most importantly I want them to learn about the opportunities in the crypto currency world. Once they knew it, they could earn and teach others as well. But yah, it will be a good investment for them.
stantpro

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:58:00 PM

It is advisable and financially viable to buy and hold bitcoins for my children.
Once the coins appreciate overtime, it will help a great deal in catering for a whole
lot of responsibilities around the children's training.So, it would be worthwhile should
parents engage in bitcoin investments targeted for children's tomorrow.Considering the volatility
of the coins, it may appreciate geometrically in value over time.
sohel436290

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:16:09 PM

Yes, Already I am thinking about this issue because Bitcoin Will be a real money in future, you can save bitcoin your better future also you can prepare your children future.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:49:07 PM

Yes I have thought about it but as I am only 20 so I do not even have a good career I am still a student so all I can do is build up my skills as much as I can so I can tackle the problems and girl face in my career life and I can easily fulfill my child's dreams. Future is always unpredictable but that is what makes it wonderful and amazing but let's hope Bitcoin is gonna be in the market for next 20 to 30 years, I think it is very necessary for my kids to understand and new system like this which I am not being forced into that I like to learn it with my own will.
Irwandho

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:11:47 PM

. the future is a choice we must take for all of us to be more clear for the life of the new generation, with the presence of bitcoin helps our economic growth to be better and as a fortune to improve the financial economy for all of us
Donceng

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:22:52 PM

I think like that, I invest in this bitcoin is for my future savings and my offspring, because I think investing in bitcoin is something very profitable and very safe.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:41:02 PM

Yes, I have now many plans for my future. Bitcoin is the reason why I my hope and my trust to my self were improved. I am aware that bitcoin will help me to become knowledgeable person and become successful person in the near future.
Iblis 02

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:45:46 PM

we have to think of any important investment that is profitable, we must definitely prepare what the future holds for a child or wife, and I think bitcoin has the potential for that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: