Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:28:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you thinking about the future?  (Read 4164 times)
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:11:00 PM

Yes of course I also think about my future since I started joining bitcoin I intend to give all my time to focus to earn money using the world of bitcoin but that was wrong that's why while working to bitcoin I use work to my regular job here in my country to get some extra income.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:22:05 PM

I invest in crypto which is why I'm thinking of the future. The future is crypto and this is where it goes that even banks are now considering their own chain. Blockchain technology is inevitable and is here to stay. I'm seeing those who invested in crypto as early as today are going to be the ones who are going to me millionaires in years to come.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:36:22 PM

I think about the future is a world is filled with the technology and one of the technology is bitcoin are now much in the use of people, but I fear more advanced technology then there are most likely that the also will be broken, it is I feared in the future, like where the fate of children and grandchildren we if the broken up
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:22:31 PM

Seeing the rapid progress of cryptocurrency or bitcoin from time to time, especially when I see the price of bitcoin so high, in my mind then pictured and thought that bitcoin is perfect if used as a long-term investment field for the benefit of the family, especially children.
i don't think so, cryptocurrency business is not for children it will change their mind. It good but but have some risk
I don’t feel like agree with you because now bitcoin is being taught in every school and early education centers as well because it is good for our children. If we will teach our children about bitcoin then they will learn about it which will help them to get better life in future. It is good to think about our future because if you will not think right now then in future it will be very hard for you to get everything, so our children are our future we should train them well.
Md.Sufian

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:42:51 PM

I join Bitcoin because I want to make a profit and I use it to invest in bitcoin for the future. Bitcoin is constantly giving me the opportunity to earn a profit. I think that Bitcoin is still successful if I have a child, we can enjoy because I have a reason to help me achieve my dream.
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:07:19 PM

No i will never buy bitcoin for my children but i woll buy some other crypto currency which will be backed by governments in few years. As Bitcoin is still struggling to make impression in front of governments. But if in future any coin that will be approved by the government i will surely buy as much as possible and store them for a long term for my children.

mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:23:42 PM

Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?
Of course I did because I really believe of the good future that bitcoin can give. Bitcoin is a good potential coin and it is the best coin to invest. Especially nowadays that the price is low,  I will consider this as the right time to invest in bitcoin.
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:01:12 AM

Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?
I have bought them sducation plans and financially ready for their future,but i dont think buying bitcoin for future is good idea for them,since we dont know until when will this cryptocurrency goes ,and relying their future for no assurance wants a doigs by parents i believe than we must always thinking better fot them as they are our precious ones.

fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:55:11 AM

of course. It was my second choice because I also think that bitcoin later there will be time deserted. My first choice is thus taking profit as I can of the bitcoin to open a business in order to be able to invest or my future assets.
Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:28:59 AM

Yes, i want to buy a lot of bitcoin for my future children and for my future as well, because the future of bitcoin is very bright, for sure early investors will become billionaire in future, invest in future now.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:51:25 AM

Actually buying bitcoin as a future investment for my kids is a good idea. So far I have not thought about it, the most important is the need for self sufficient for now.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:55:12 AM

Personally that would be really far from where I am right now. Maybe not for children but for my family. It will be a good investment for the future of my family. Bitcoin is developing from time to time and bitcoin might be very valuable soon. People who are bit investing will invest and the price will go even higher.

I am also thinking about the future of my family and children. I am not a greedy man, and I will be glad to share my profit with my closets people. naturally, it is very wise - to think about future today.
Many people believe Bitcoin is a smart long-term investment, but I do not think it's a good choice. Looking at the movement of Bitcoin we find that it is unstable and it is hard to see the future after the negative information about Bitcoin is released I am more afraid of its future.
Codename23

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:23:29 AM

For me, I did not think about it so far. For now, I mind the present more. I'm hard working in bitcoin, not minding the future. I just think that it is better to think about the present environment that is happening in bitcoin. The current status that the bitcoin have. The current amount that the bitcoin have. For me to think carefully what am I going to do with my token with the current situation for me to save it for the future.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:34:34 AM

Personally that would be really far from where I am right now. Maybe not for children but for my family. It will be a good investment for the future of my family. Bitcoin is developing from time to time and bitcoin might be very valuable soon. People who are bit investing will invest and the price will go even higher.

I am also thinking about the future of my family and children. I am not a greedy man, and I will be glad to share my profit with my closets people. naturally, it is very wise - to think about future today.
Many people believe Bitcoin is a smart long-term investment, but I do not think it's a good choice. Looking at the movement of Bitcoin we find that it is unstable and it is hard to see the future after the negative information about Bitcoin is released I am more afraid of its future.
Don't be afraid to the future of bitcoin because it will be good for sure because even though there are negative things in bitcoin, we can still manage to survive for the future. These bad news and negative information that we have for bitcoin right now are just temporary and it will not last for a long time so you better be positive and always believe in the future of bitcoin.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:42:51 AM

Yes i always think about the future on what will happen on cryptocurrency in the next few years because there are a lot of people today who are working on the corporate world and leaving their job because they want to focus on trading in the market.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:49:43 AM

Yes, I am very much worried about my future, so I would definitely buy some bitcoin and keep for the future.

Investing on a bitcoin is very good idea but risky. Bitcoin's volatility and rapid fluctuation should be considered before investing it for the use of your children in the future. This includes the safety of the kind of storage you will going to use for storing the bitcoin for long time until your children grows up. Aside from bitcoin, I would also consider buying some other top cryptocurrencies like ethereum for my children because of their ability to grow for long term.
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:53:32 AM

Everyone thinking their future and also me because I have a family also but I don't think that bitcoin will included to my future even its also help me right now but in near future? I don't think so but maybe? because we know that bitcoin will be helpful so definitely I store or hold bitcoin in near future.
BitPlace

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:58:36 AM

Of course yes ,I am thinking roughly the far afield afield along and i am confident that in the difficult bitcoin is we will be more dexterously-liked and i am certain that i we will be the entire animate subsequent to bitcoin in the yet to be-thinking due to option swashbuckler and alternating retrieve and raising a child requires a number of resources, financial, and environmental that why I obsession to earn more bitcoin for them.

Of course we should think our future so that we have a better place and better life.There is no person thinking about his/her future.Thingking about future is a way why people success there life.It is a way that they become proffesional.Thingking of your future is a way of earning your needs and wants in life.
Andre#

Activity: 737
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:08:36 AM

Don't be afraid to the future of bitcoin because it will be good for sure because even though there are negative things in bitcoin, we can still manage to survive for the future. These bad news and negative information that we have for bitcoin right now are just temporary and it will not last for a long time so you better be positive and always believe in the future of bitcoin.
Yes, as in 2011, Gold has been abused by many people in the world and disgusted.
Just because the whale tried to control the growth of Gold made the value of Gold dumped so much and keep at that low value a long time.
But look at the moment, Gold has a better price and it is still the best choice for many people want to saving money.
I believe the whale can repeat same scenario of Gold for cryptocurrency.
Which things we have to do is wait, calm and patient.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:39:12 AM

I personally do not buy bitcoin for my child, I always take bitcoin from sigcamp that I get every week, so I do not need to buy with the fiat I have today.
that way I can think of it as an investment to sell it when the price returns to $ 19,000 or at least under it or slightly above it.lol
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: