Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:54:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the Cryptocurrency Market Is Falling  (Read 1352 times)
bankgilabet

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:46:24 PM

actually when bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies decrease, fool and lazy support reduction of bitcoin or cryptocurrency by the way they sell their assets (cutlose). because people do not know about bitcoin news info. very concerned about the frequency of such events
hussnainali

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:21:42 PM

Well Market Is Falling Due to high selling off of coins on exchange and investors are getting out of market due to the rumors, that bitcoin is a bubble and may go back to $1 someday, so investors are getting exit to be on safe side.
mejalipat

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:28:51 PM

the price in the digital currency market is difficult to predict and will always go up and down, we have to be careful in making decisions, there are several factors that affect the market to go down, such as the negative news about the cryptocurrency  so many do not believe and become panic then sell it, then the price of crypto will be down
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:33:08 PM

Yeah since I am just beginners of this cryptocurrency, I have the same confusion like this and thank you for those people who answered this question. You guys gave me some idea and knowledge why the market are falling.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
yhan2x

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:00:51 PM

Its hard to predict when the market price will rise/fall, there are many reasons or rumors why crypto market price fallen so high. And believe what crypto can make on our future.
digaran2

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:03:22 PM

now the btc price only about 7700$ and it seems the price has reach the bottom and will begin to up trends.
Timere

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:18:56 PM

There are very large market monopulations. But I think that the market will sooner or later go up rapidly, remember my words.
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:33:01 PM

probably because too many new ico ico market Cryptocurrencies so unstable again maybe it's wrong problem that makes Cryptocurrencies market is not stable anymore
Marma Kalari

Activity: 546

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:26:13 PM

the writings came to me very unnecessary. Everything in the crypto market can always change. In this case everyone was bored. There is nothing. There are a lot of empty people in the market. We have to learn this. Future new technology, users.
You really think that the market is going down because of boredom.  Roll Eyes There is not much activity and that is because there is no big investments coming in and not because people are feeling bored.  Tongue It is a direction less market right now and i am sure the price will start kicking up in the coming months, the market will go either way but i am looking for a rally by the year end.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:02:31 PM

yes, the crypto currency market does fall. because at the end of 2017 the crypto currency market flies indefinitely. crypto currency at the end of 2017 is on the month. because the king of amate money crypto (bitcoin) started it, and now the time is bitcoin back in mid or early position. and all altcoin follow it. why fall, I think this is a downward trend. no bad news unless this follows a chart pattern.
bapetdik

Activity: 373

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:15:52 PM

Probably because the cryptocurrency market needs to break for a moment. But this is not so bad. Bitcoin is slightly stable at that price. Do not worry about the downturn. Stay patient and wait, and do not be a panic seller.

Obolo

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 09:27:00 PM

Cryptocurrency market is falling because of the fear inculcated into the populace investing in crypto. Some countries have rose up against the use crypto currency and this has compelled most investors to withdraw their moneys invested into crypto currency. This contribute to the fall in the cryto currency market. Again, certain big influential people like Bill Gate have spoken against crypto currency and it usage. These influential people see crypto currencies as not having value, thereby making it look as if investing in crypto is useless and a waste of time. This makes the crypto market fall drastically.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
pelipurlara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:43:45 AM

to achieve possible facts and figures. Do not panic when the market falls just show patience and make rational decisions. Falling and rising prices are part of the crypto market, Some direct and indirect factors affecting the market lead to market fluctuations
doroshok

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:28:50 AM

My opinion is that the cryptocurrency market depends more on investments. The more invested, the more expensive. Conversely, the more money is withdrawn, the more falls. And when the price is artificially raised, there will be a sharp decline.
phelanceter

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:56:38 AM

If you only say sell, without any reasoning, I will counter with buy, because you just can't go wrong with BTC. There's a bit of reasoning in my sentence, so it's already beating yours. And that’s when you separate the veterans from rookie investors. Seeing the decline as an opportunity rather than a setback.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:01:30 AM

do not be too shocked by the sharp price spike, I do not think that bitcoin will disappear somewhere or depreciate in the near future and it is difficult to say exactly what the current situation is, but there are many factors that affect it. News about the ban is here and there, the release of a large currency, large-scale purchases and more
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:23:09 AM

do not be too shocked by the sharp price spike, I do not think that bitcoin will disappear somewhere or depreciate in the near future and it is difficult to say exactly what the current situation is, but there are many factors that affect it. News about the ban is here and there, the release of a large currency, large-scale purchases and more
The bloody week continued in the cryptocurrency segment on Fed-day too as the major coins suffered another hit, falling around 10% on average compared to price levels. The move dragged down the previously relatively stronger coins too, and that led to further deterioration of the short-term technical picture, as several key support levels were clearly broken by the majors.
patitricks

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:48:55 AM

Because it’s literally how market cycles work. We were in euphoria, now we’re plummeting back toward despair because there were no fundamentals causing us to pump as hard as we did. I'd also like to remind you that some countries are inviting crypto business and want to become world centers for cryptocurrencies. Are they joking and in reality are against cryptos? I don't think so, it sounds even more ridiculous than your statement.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:02:08 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 11:24:48 PM by Question123

Market now are still falling, they have more reason I think why it continue.
But we can stop falling the market if everyone will buy bitcoin and altcoins or support. Everyone need to advertise crypto to the market so we can get more money or market cap to increase the price again and gain more money.
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:16:01 AM

Cryptocurrencies Are Caught in a Correction[/b][/center]

The cryptocurrency market is falling, which was completely contrary to the price action that characterized all of last year

Can anyone guide me??  

I came across here...

https://www.profitconfidential.com/cryptocurrency/ripple/xrp-price-prediction-interest-rates-playing-havoc-capital-markets/?utm_source=rp.bitcointalk&utm_medium=referral

falling of cryptocurrency is normal in the market because that is how it really works. This is maybe because there are too many cryptocurrencies now in the market where they do not convert it on bitcoin caused it to fall

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: