Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:25:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the Cryptocurrency Market Is Falling  (Read 1352 times)
Rustandy

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:20:12 AM

-Compare inversely with stocks, ahead of long holidays and religious holidays, Cryptocurrency exchange rate will drop. This happens because Cryptocurrency is used as the currency in the transaction. Or in other words, people use Bitcoin and the like to shop. This makes Cryptocurrency coin circulating in the market so that its value becomes down because it is easy to get. But unlike the stock price, Cryptocurrency is more similar to mining products such as precious metals, where prices can go up unexpectedly. Depending on how many transactions are using it.

- Penalties for Cryptocurrency traders in South Korea One of the most advanced countries in the world in terms of Cryptocurrency has just set new policies related to Cryptocurrency. Where the owners of Cryptocurrency in South Korea will get a fine if not immediately cash it into Korean Won currency. The new regulation is valid in 2018 and has a deadline until the end of this month to redeem it. The impact makes Cryptocurrency coin flooded in the market, so its value is decreased.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:21:58 AM

This is a normal scenarios in crypto currency, we do not know when the price recover, but for those who are already know about bitcoin, this is normal and also they consider it a positive aspect because when the price is down, the investors buy crypto and after a few months they can sell and earn a profit then.
DavidCallahan

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:25:19 AM

up down fall rise is very normal.
cloudbleron18

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:28:27 AM

Cryptocurrencies Are Caught in a Correction[/b][/center]

The cryptocurrency market is falling, which was completely contrary to the price action that characterized all of last year

Can anyone guide me??  

I came across here...

https://www.profitconfidential.com/cryptocurrency/ripple/xrp-price-prediction-interest-rates-playing-havoc-capital-markets/?utm_source=rp.bitcointalk&utm_medium=referral
Well no one of us as a user bitcoin why it is falling.only the owner or the officials of this were known.I dont have any idea because I am only a user.but for me that is business because in any businesses there is ups and downs.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:34:51 AM

The cryptocurrency market is falling, which was completely contrary to the price action that characterized all of last year

Can anyone guide me??  

I came across here...

https://www.profitconfidential.com/cryptocurrency/ripple/xrp-price-prediction-interest-rates-playing-havoc-capital-markets/?utm_source=rp.bitcointalk&utm_medium=referral

They are falling because there are a lot of peoppe that are selling their holdings i think that us the main reason of that because the price of the bitcoins will always be in accordance to the supply and demand so if the price are falling down there are one thing the demand is also falling down. There is also one thing maybe there are a country again that are banning butcoins amd of course the bitcoin holders in that country will not be in part of us they cannot use theirs anymore so that can also affect
NaomiNagata

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:42:25 AM

Often, traders working on crypto-currency markets rely on tools that were created for other markets. Such instruments are not always effective in the conditions of volatility of the crypto-currency. However, recently a new platform was created – it is called Cryptics. It is a cryptocurrency exchange rate forecasting platform, which is working on a base of artificial intelligence and is able to make predictions regarding the prices of different cryptocurrencies with 70% accuracy. Right now, you are able to know when is the right time to invest in cryptocurrency. The future has come! If you want to know more - https://youtu.be/52RacK8L4GI
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:29:12 PM

Many are examining it, the characteristics of bitcoin is being taken into consideration many people, especially the government of certain countries, it's still feared because of the many scams etc.. But it's possible that this is only temporary, which will increase again and more can be directed to the more positive side of its superiority and also got well protected, supported by a good welcomed as well.
Polly.Nochka

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:34:51 PM

I see that BTC is still going down however I still don't know that it is continuing. I mean, it is not fud or something like that anymore. Reason can be this. BTC went up to 12k very fast. I am not happy to see the fast recovery. It should go up in 2-3 weeks in 9-10k area to gain confidence and establish support.

And where did you get such knowledge? Have you studied crypto currency? Maybe you are a connoisseur of the global micro and macro economy? Please tell us about your knowledge, I'm very interested to listen to you.
ignacio0404

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:51:15 PM

Cryptocurrency market is falling because of the hacking system that is present as of the moment. A lot has been hacked and a lot has been doubting. Many of the investors are also affected by this.
zignal.vip

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:51:58 PM

In order to make profits for a part of people, crypto currencies have to fall.
Market falls, they buy, market goes up, they sell. If market keeps going up, they have nothing to sell.
blue_id69

Activity: 266
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:28:02 PM

Because of some short term traders and probably traders that are panic sellers. The current market status now is bad and bitcoin continuously decreasing but i think this quarter of the year all altcoins usually decreasing and the fourth quarter of the year market will rise again like the last year scenario.I believe that these are all periods that we experience in crypto market sometimes. These are the good times in crypto for investors where they get to buy more. I believe that crypto is not failing but the situation we have now is the prices going down. Good days are coming for all of us in crypto to smile again.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:54:25 AM

For me, the cryptocurrency market is falling because of those negative news or articles that are showing up now. The other reason why cryptos value decreasing because to those company and influential person that are speaking about bitcoin and giving bitcoin an adverse effect that making that demand low or acceptance of bitcoin and another cryptocurrency low. The reason I also know why cryptocurrencies market is falling because to that country or state that making a law or rules to prohibit cryptocurrencies into their land.  Smiley
setsuna_gray26

Activity: 245

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:36:30 AM

I see that BTC is still going down however I still don't know that it is continuing. I mean, it is not fud or something like that anymore. Reason can be this. BTC went up to 12k very fast. I am not happy to see the fast recovery. It should go up in 2-3 weeks in 9-10k area to gain confidence and establish support.

Although bitcoin is continuously fall down because of the bitcoin users who hold their bitcoin in this season,  it is normal that at this moment bitcoin is in lower price but we can expect that a few months from now, maybe when Ber-months enter, I am sure that bitcoin will rise again, and it may continuous to grow and hit its peak again.

anyixuan

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:10:13 PM

This may be a national government operating behind the scenes. I think it may be the United States and South Korea. They are operating behind the value of the cryptocurrency.
Jammypoe

Activity: 272

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:43:48 PM

Government restrictions, people being skeptical about it. The mass media generally are causing it.  People are now scared to invest. All these combined to make the price fall,  plus other factors too. By the time it will rise,  definitely it will,  I hope we all smile to the bank.
BestW1shes

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:45:41 PM

I think it's more interesting to know when growth will start, rather than why bitcoin has fallen in price
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:47:28 PM

Utilities are one of the most important factors when looking for an electronic money type and making investment decisions. If an electronic currency solves a problem, that is, it is very useful, but that is not reflected in its price, that kind of money is still underestimated.
jirene21

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:48:42 PM

Can anyone guide me??  

I came across here...

Just like what is being happen in last year, the price of bitcoin at this month and at this time is very low, it is expected because of the thing that bitcoin users hold their bitcoin at this moment, but after a few months from now I am sure that bitcoin will start to grow and increase its price.

Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:53:31 PM

For me, the cryptocurrency market is falling because of those negative news or articles that are showing up now. The other reason why cryptos value decreasing because to those company and influential person that are speaking about bitcoin and giving bitcoin an adverse effect that making that demand low or acceptance of bitcoin and another cryptocurrency low. The reason I also know why cryptocurrencies market is falling because to that country or state that making a law or rules to prohibit cryptocurrencies into their land.  Smiley
There are many reasons why crypto currency are falling. For me i think that the main reason is because of its volatility, crypto currency created to be volatile, so the dropping is normal. All things have ups and downs, and its normal, because of that we will know what we can do to make it more great. Today its dropping but later after months its going to increase. All i can suggest is be patience on waiting because crypto currency will surely increase, not now but soon, just trust the process.

freo01

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:03:40 PM

The only reason why market is falling is because of the news on the other day. That was devastating and a lot of investors had sold their bitcoin for some reason where newbies panicked and created another temporary dip. Just wait for a few weeks and the market will back up again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: