Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:09:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌀TOKENGO🌀 — BUSINESS TOKENIZATION PLATFORM  (Read 171582 times)
Vezdevlaz

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:21:19 AM

If we talk about reporting with the ability to insert many links at once, I believe. Better option with automatic tightening of posts and post-moderation. Then it will be even faster and easier for everyone.
Tramvay

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:54:04 AM

If we talk about reporting with the ability to insert many links at once, I believe. Better option with automatic tightening of posts and post-moderation. Then it will be even faster and easier for everyone.

And how do you want to automate this process? After all, the work is checked even for the content of the "correct text" if you write incomprehensibly about what - you will not be paid.
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:01:32 AM

The main thing that I like best is that there is no coercion. You perform tasks when you have time for this and if there is no time at all, then you can skip a day without consequences and exceptions from the program.
Complete agreement. By the way, it would be very good if a multiline report form was present in the form of sending reports. For example all week to collect the links and then go at a time to hand in the report.
Here you are wrong, here you immediately did and reported and immediately got your coins. A task is accepted or completed if not accepted. But to collect some references and to lead in addition still the report, moreover and the whole week seems to me it already superfluous.
Disagree. I believe that if you have several lines in your personal account for entering links with your reports, it will significantly save time for tasks and submission of reports. There is nothing superfluous is not present

In some cases, this function was very useful. Sometimes it just tiresome to submit reports separately, but for moderators it's probably much easier that way.
Submitting of reports is an easy task and its mandatory so if anyone cant do it or you are tired to submit then its better to not do it and accept the consequences. Moderators or manager takes time if they will check it one by one in the sites instead of checking your links is much faster and help fpr them to make it more easy to saw.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Vezdevlaz

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:46:15 AM

And how do you want to automate this process? After all, the work is checked even for the content of the "correct text" if you write incomprehensibly about what - you will not be paid.
I hope eventually the system of counting and checking tasks will finish and add a little automation. All this is not so difficult to do. While the team has a lot of other things, so we will not bother them for the time being.
the_dump11

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:51:39 AM

I hope eventually the system of counting and checking tasks will finish and add a little automation. All this is not so difficult to do. While the team has a lot of other things, so we will not bother them for the time being.
I agree that the team is actively working on the project, they have more important things to do. Bounty company is still at a very high level.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:09:31 PM

Everyday I believe in the project more and more. I participation in all campaigns which started on the platform Token Go  Smiley

I think it's a proper time to believe in the project because now you can see the results of the work done by the developers.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
xdots

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:13:18 PM

The project has an interesting system of rewards for harvesting participants’ posts.  How soon will it be possible to get paid for this work?
Well it is obvious only after the end of all sales of coins on ICO. In any case earlier so was. For now up to this point you need to enjoy earnings. As far as I understood it will last till April 4 or am closer to this moment will be better known.

You can always sell coins after they are released to the stock exchange and only after the end of the ICO. But I would not immediately sell coins, as the price in the near future will skyrocket.

I agree with you, I would not advise immediately to sell coins after their entry to the exchange, since the coin holders will receive passive income in the form of coins GoCoin!
xdots

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:20:10 PM

The main thing that the team could collect on ICO sufficient funds for the implementation of the project,but I think that sooner or later the token rises in price.

The project will continue its development in any case, even if they do not collect the full amount, at least so say the project managers, so there is no cause for concern about this!
nikola22

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:22:37 PM

In any way there must be a team responsible for the checking of reports. Robots can't replace people in such kind of work.

BetFury                                                    
xdots

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:28:30 PM

Is Tokengo just another project for raising funds from gullible investors? Considering that entering the market is very difficult for many projects, the service can be popular, of course. Are there any other services except helping with ICO? Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed

The blockchain platform includes many modules, a convenient cabinet with access to all modules, a platform for carrying out iso, a site builder for iso, a smart contract builder, a voting opportunity (harvesting), a platform builder for bounty, exchange crypto currency.
And all this can be managed from a personal cabinet. This is MEGA-PLATFORM!
Anycrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:36:45 PM

Very cool project. The domestic currency is justified. Smart contracts. Yes the network is multilateral, there will be a lesson and businessmen and the manner and content authors.
nikola22

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:37:28 PM

I agree with you, I would not advise immediately to sell coins after their entry to the exchange, since the coin holders will receive passive income in the form of coins GoCoin!

Everyone understands that the more project will develop and grow the more will be the price of received tokens. So holding is the best way to earn.

BetFury                                                    
Vezdevlaz

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:48:47 PM

Here you are talking about passive income in the form of GoCoin tokens. I'm interested in getting them all holders of GoPower tokens or only 101 holders who will take an active part in the creation of the GoCoin coinage?
CryptoBrain73

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 04:17:26 PM

The main thing that I like best is that there is no coercion. You perform tasks when you have time for this and if there is no time at all, then you can skip a day without consequences and exceptions from the program.
I agree with you,this is one of the most important advantages of the company TokenGo!
Ve-N-oM

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:20:18 PM

Now, there are quite a lot of projects, that declare the creation of their own cryptocurrency exchange as their goal... Will TopkenGo be better than they?
AleksandraM

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:04:02 PM

Everyone understands that the more project will develop and grow the more will be the price of received tokens. So holding is the best way to earn.
I hope very much that token holders will hold tokens to ensure the stability of the exchange rate for a long time. All in our hands.
AleksandraM

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:00:36 PM

Having looked through structure of a command of developers I at once for myself decided that I will invest in ICO of the given project!
MoonShadovv

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:46:01 PM

In the personal Cabinet there is another bounty! All types of tasks can be found in your personal account, mostly there Facebook, Twitter and BTT
MoonShadovv

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:47:39 PM

I hope very much that token holders will hold tokens to ensure the stability of the exchange rate for a long time. All in our hands.
Currently, the rate of the future token is constantly growing, this is caused by stabilization in the market and an increase in the rate of bitcoin and Ethereum
marssx

Activity: 575

800 chaturbate tk on sale

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:59:54 PM

Cabinet bounty is much more convenient to do. Not all rooms are comfortable, or rather not so much at all. tokengo seems to be convenient, I hope for further development, more automation and more ux/ui design

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: