Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:47:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌀TOKENGO🌀 — BUSINESS TOKENIZATION PLATFORM  (Read 171586 times)
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:41:09 PM

The program of generosity is very promising, modern and tastefully done. Simplify and make life easier for people. The new platform allows you to perform a variety of operations: keep records, issue certificates confirming the official status of your case and then.

Yes, the platform is designed to be useful for many purposes and now we can see at least one of them is being used buy other projects.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Storyline23

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:39:46 AM

What will increase the token value??
Mikhail 1327

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

Blocking future

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:47:26 AM

Hello everyone, I support this post for many reasons. 1 I do not like when I work 2-3 weeks and do not see my bets, but there are companies that are asking where my bets answer, the accrual will be at the end of the company, I personally do not like this approach well. Let's see how things are going here, did the job, sent a report right there, everything, went on the next day and you are happy all accepted and accrued. so that with me a finger up.

░▄░░▄▄▄
█░█░█▄▀ | ARK.io | Bridging the Blockchain Future |
█░█░█▀▄ | PUTTING THE CURRENCY BACK INTO CRYPTO. |
Tramvay

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:47:48 AM

Like all the crypto currency, the price is affected by the success of the project itself, as well as the demand for this coin within the platform itself. All this will be after the end of ico. Therefore, you need to wait and the coin will start to grow.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:28:05 AM

TokenGo platform gives us the opportunity to create our own crypto currency and, through this same platform, to introduce our project. In our time, it is much easier to attract investors. And this is very cool for the popularization of crypto-currencies.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:29:39 AM

An interesting idea tokengoplatform is to combine services into one, acting as one intermediary between the business and the investor. Investing in this platform is really tempting. The Russian platform would break the opinion of foreign investors. Although, given the fact that at the pre-sale stage the advertising company went well and the bounty lasted until the end of the ICO, I think the company will succeed. It's hard to be a pioneer and almost starting from scratch many projects will remind the same ethereum which also started in his time as this project. Joinned now!
Vezdevlaz

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:29:36 AM

I think that for all of us to start will be enough. Create your own stock exchange and conduct bounty. We will be able to receive our hard earned tokens and the project will develop well.
Fjuto

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:33:26 AM

Great project! Myself participate in it. I like the idea of developers. The tokenization of the business. Anyone will be able to spend their ICO on this platform will be in demand. And bounty is very attractive.
Tramvay

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:45:27 AM

I think that for all of us to start will be enough. Create your own stock exchange and conduct bounty. We will be able to receive our hard earned tokens and the project will develop well.

Coins we get after the end of ico, but their value will not be known until the coin is released on the stock exchange. I hope that the price will not fall very much, but will only rise to the top.
secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:42:33 PM

TokenGo platform gives us the opportunity to create our own crypto currency and, through this same platform, to introduce our project. In our time, it is much easier to attract investors. And this is very cool for the popularization of crypto-currencies.
This project has very nice concept and give opportunities in form of offering fair rewards to its paticipants who form local community of actual and potential investors and cryptocurrency investment experts. 

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Tramvay

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:51:12 PM

This project has very nice concept and give opportunities in form of offering fair rewards to its paticipants who form local community of actual and potential investors and cryptocurrency investment experts. 

Also do not forget that the project will reward for the activity on its platform. The award will be given by the coins of the project, and the amount will depend on the number of coins the participant has.
liafloor

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

[Proof-of-contract protocol]

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:09:33 PM

Also do not forget that the project will reward for the activity on its platform. The award will be given by the coins of the project, and the amount will depend on the number of coins the participant has.
When will payments be made - once a month or once a year? And what percentage of payments? Many people recommend TokenGo, but I did not see the detailed statistics of the profits. Huh

leandroxxx

Activity: 186

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:18:34 PM

I see the adaptation of TokenGo platform for mobile devices as very important aspect implemented, today most sites are adopting the responsive design to facilitate access of users, congratulations team!
MoonShadovv

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:18:00 PM

I somewhere heard on one of information channels that soon there will be some more projects in a private office, allegedly 6 campaigns. I hope that this will be justified
MoonShadovv

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:19:51 PM

I see the adaptation of TokenGo platform for mobile devices as very important aspect implemented, today most sites are adopting the responsive design to facilitate access of users, congratulations team!
It would be very good if the mobile version of the site supported the Cabinet to perform generosity. That is, the version of the personal Cabinet on the mobile device was easier to generate reports
MoonShadovv

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:22:10 PM

When will payments be made - once a month or once a year? And what percentage of payments? Many people recommend TokenGo, but I did not see the detailed statistics of the profits. Huh
What profit statistics are you talking about? In the technical document, all is transparent enough described. Contact the official website, there is a link to the main document where everything is painted in detail
Vezdevlaz

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:40:28 PM

Coins we get after the end of ico, but their value will not be known until the coin is released on the stock exchange. I hope that the price will not fall very much, but will only rise to the top.
I'm talking a little bit about other things, not about GoPower tokens. I'm talking about the bounties that pass and will pass on the platform. If TokenGo will have its own exchange and will trade these tokens. That development will be very stormy for all. I think so.
marssx

Activity: 575

800 chaturbate tk on sale

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:45:06 PM

The only thing I would like is that the entrance is done using a password, not links to the mail, I hope this will change soon.

Vezdevlaz

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:19:01 PM

I hope they give more to the security of user accounts. Now added bounty and everything in one personal cabinet. I would like more security.
alvena

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:28:35 PM

Today it was pleasantly surprised to go to the main page - the rate is already 0.39 $. Smiled, I hope will continue to grow, although periodically the course jumps, I understand it is connected with the air
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: