Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:53:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌀TOKENGO🌀 — BUSINESS TOKENIZATION PLATFORM  (Read 171585 times)
MoonShadovv

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:29:53 PM

Friends, come and register,you will not regret, there is still time... It is a platform for the future that we all turn over the world,the company which brought together a cohesive team that is moving forward in realizing all expectations... And besides that, here you can earn a lot,there is a great bonus system, such as invite a friend and get an additional bonus to your savings...I advise everyone this platform!!!
MoonShadovv

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:31:59 PM

It's easy and convenient to work on the TokenGo platform. And this is not its only advantage. There is not a single platform that provides so many opportunities for earnings. I am pleased to participate in the bounty campaigns provided by them.
The platform does present a lot of opportunities for decent earnings under the generosity program. A lot of followers and good social advertising
AleksandraM

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:38:19 PM

Do you know the date of the release of the token on the stock exchange? And on what exchanges will it be sold?

This information is not yet available. It is necessary to wait for the end of ico and only then wait for information on the placement of coins on exchanges. But in my opinion it will not be soon, so be patient.
It's not long to wait, the ICO will end very quickly. Do not have time to notice. There are less than 9 days left.
MoonShadovv

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:49:52 PM

Do you know the date of the release of the token on the stock exchange? And on what exchanges will it be sold?

This information is not yet available. It is necessary to wait for the end of ico and only then wait for information on the placement of coins on exchanges. But in my opinion it will not be soon, so be patient.
It's not long to wait, the ICO will end very quickly. Do not have time to notice. There are less than 9 days left.
The most interesting thing now is what will happen after the end of the ICO. Really the wait is not too long, but the wait is always very tiring =((
dushanya

Activity: 1148
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:59:40 PM

I joined the TokenGo from the very first days of it's starting. And there is an ending soon. This is so exciting to see how the platform develops.
Completion of sales soon, Yes, but unfortunately the soft cover has not yet been collected, but this is not a reason to be upset. New projects are already present on the basis of the platform and soon we will see that new investors will come to this company!

You are absolutely right. One of the main goals of the project is to create a reliable platform for conducting bounty and ico campaigns.
I believe that the goal is very actively implemented and as we see the fees do not greatly influence this.
So it will gonna be a all in one platform and the team will be the one to handle every announcement and bounties that will be available in an ICO period. How much is the soft cap and hardcap of this platform?

Soft Cap is 10000 ETH and the Hatd Cap is 250000 ETH.
Tramvay

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:32:00 AM

It would be interesting to look at the TokenGo crypto exchange project. Will it look like a conventional currency exchange or something else?

It's only a project and noone really knows how it will look like. Hope it will be popular and have good exchange rates and low fees.

Most likely there will be a regular exchange with standard commissions of 0.2%. But no one knows yet, we just have to wait until the product starts up and then we'll see.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:10:55 AM

Very interested in the project TokenGo.  It looks like it will not bring a small profit in the future. It is noteworthy that the developers have a serious attitude towards the platform, at the moment there is a placement of third-party ICO, a road map is being maintained, and soon the launch of its own crypto exchange. Bounty campaign is wonderful and even not very wealthy people, due to the Bounty and the project's referral programs, can multiply their capital.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:12:04 AM

Friends, come and register,you will not regret, there is still time... It is a platform for the future that we all turn over the world,the company which brought together a cohesive team that is moving forward in realizing all expectations... And besides that, here you can earn a lot,there is a great bonus system, such as invite a friend and get an additional bonus to your savings...I advise everyone this platform!!!

I have been taking part in the project for more than three months. Initially, I was interested in the directions of the platform. A couple of days ago there was a beta version of the bounty platform for other projects there right now there are.
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:21:56 AM

I have been taking part in the project for more than three months. Initially, I was interested in the directions of the platform. A couple of days ago there was a beta version of the bounty platform for other projects there right now there are.
I didn't notice how long this token go was posted and for 3 months or more its a little bit longer until now. Still the ICO running or it hasn't started yet?. A beta platform is a good thing to have atleast so the investors will see the possible benefits or if they wanna invest on it by on its features.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
shova1

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:48:06 AM

I didn't notice how long this token go was posted and for 3 months or more its a little bit longer until now. Still the ICO running or it hasn't started yet?. A beta platform is a good thing to have atleast so the investors will see the possible benefits or if they wanna invest on it by on its features.

TokenGo ICO stage is still running, as far as I know until April 30th. The team didn’t announce any prolongation period for ICO yet, it will be clear on next week, I think.
Fjuto

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:49:41 AM

After ICO, TokenGo's own crypto exchange will be launched. At the expense of other crypto exchange so far there is no information.
I'm sure that the rating of this project will grow and will be at a good level, because we have advanced technologies and a professional team.
Tramvay

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:54:02 AM

TokenGo ICO stage is still running, as far as I know until April 30th. The team didn’t announce any prolongation period for ICO yet, it will be clear on next week, I think.

Do you think that it is possible to extend the ICO? In my opinion this is not entirely correct, although of course it will help to collect some extra money.
Olyalya

Activity: 448
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:24:57 AM

4000 ETH! This is a great result! And if you consider that ETH will rise in price, and this result is not the final amount, success will be sure. He has a great future. Judging by social networks, the interests of many people to this sign of success will not take long. TokenGo is a resource that allows one people to earn money by selling their goods and services, to other people - to buy these same goods.
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:30:39 AM

The TokenGO platform is very promising for me. It has excellent prospects for further growth. This is one of the few ICO projects that boasts its bounty program. It is easy to participate, and even a beginner can easily understand it. It can be easily earned, very even indecent money. The project will make good competition to other similar companies, I see many profitable decisions, which gives confidence in the growth of the price of the token. Go to the join project.
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:33:48 AM

After ICO, TokenGo's own crypto exchange will be launched. At the expense of other crypto exchange so far there is no information.
I'm sure that the rating of this project will grow and will be at a good level, because we have advanced technologies and a professional team.

A smart TokenGO project with interesting ideas that will show themselves. Excellent developers. I advise everyone to participate and try to invest until it's almost 1 week before the end of the ICO.
Tramvay

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:23:41 PM

A smart TokenGO project with interesting ideas that will show themselves. Excellent developers. I advise everyone to participate and try to invest until it's almost 1 week before the end of the ICO.

The coin will be released to the stock exchange after the end of the ICO, but when exactly - it is unknown. Also, it is not known on what it will be exchanges of bargains and what its approximate price will be.
the_dump11

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:18:58 PM

The coin will be released to the stock exchange after the end of the ICO, but when exactly - it is unknown. Also, it is not known on what it will be exchanges of bargains and what its approximate price will be.
If I'm not mistaken, tokens to be presented to a private exchange TokenGo and then the rest of the exchange will lead
MoonShadovv

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:55:49 PM

Business owners only attract TokenGo for the proper conduct of their own ICO, they create sales programs and tokens themselves, and the platform only helps in this, cutting costs. Benefits for business owners start from the moment when the pros from TokenGo are taken for a job, and they, at the same time, can start developing their business
MoonShadovv

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:57:55 PM

The possible date of issue of coins on the exchange is approximately may - June 2018. So there is not much time left, you just need to wait, and then profit from increasing the price of the coin )
MoonShadovv

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:00:38 PM

4000 ETH! This is a great result! And if you consider that ETH will rise in price, and this result is not the final amount, success will be sure. He has a great future. Judging by social networks, the interests of many people to this sign of success will not take long. TokenGo is a resource that allows one people to earn money by selling their goods and services, to other people - to buy these same goods.
You already old and not actual information ) has already Collected 4197 ETH ))) the Result is really inspiring and really worthy of respect, just the market was not in the best condition, and that is not gathered as planned
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: