Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 04:11:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Prediction bitcoin in the future  (Read 2652 times)
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:04:20 AM

For the most part, Bitcoin may have a great future in the long term if it overcomes all scalability issues and all the concepts being developed are successfully implemented. Bitcoin will survive in the long term unless a vastly better technology replaces it.
Merugu

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:19:08 AM

looking at bitcoin development from year to year is very good, so I think the bitcoin of the future is very bright compared to the previous year, because I see bitcoin prices are always rising better than ever.
kiky03

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:29:16 AM

with more countries and traders receiving Bitcoin payments, the presence of Bitcoin in the future is expected to continue growing. And the price is expected to increase over time due to the limited supply of Bitcoin, which is only 21 million Bitcoin available in the world.  Smiley
bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:35:27 AM

For the most part, Bitcoin may have a great future in the long term if it overcomes all scalability issues and all the concepts being developed are successfully implemented. Bitcoin will survive in the long term unless a vastly better technology replaces it.
I agree with you, there's no doubt that Bitcoin will have a great future. As of now, the price is slowly increasing so it is really better if you will choose long term investment.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
saiful1234

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:45:54 AM

I think the future bitcoin will be the digital coin of the world.The price is slowly increasing. So it reallly  better if you will choose long term investment.
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:53:47 AM

According to me, bitcoin in the future will be more popular and will widedly used and legally all over the world.Today it has been more interesting for people to invest in it. Its price will be higher and more stable. From time to time there are more investors involve in it to get extra money as investment gains. Bitcoin will still be the number one among other coins. Good news from social media become good supporting factors to grow better and faster in the coming months or years. This April 2018, its price start recovering again due to high demand.
yron51

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:55:40 AM

I think bitcoin would be successful and reached 200000$ and accepted to all countries and be the most helpful and highest value of coin. And we deserve in the future not to use bitcoin to illegal or crime.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:57:50 AM

in the future like 10 years to go i thinkt bitcoin will lost their populairty and of course, the price of bitcoin will down correspondent with the populairty, why? i think in the next 10 years there are coin that will be good than bitcoin and many people need to use this, or maybe in the next 10 years there are another digitalcurrencies (not cryptocurrencies) that have more advantages than bitcoin

Ahimoth

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:09:14 AM

Although predicting the future state of bitcoin is really hard, we could at the very least, Assume, hypothesize and infer things based ob the data given to us by graphs and charts or even news. This way we could give a somewhat systematic prediction rather than the traditional guessing game which is purely coincidental if it either happens or not. Anyways, I think bitcoib will achieve price stability in a decade, by then I expect the price to go around 30-50,000 dollars. Bitcoin might even be reconsidered and legalized in the countries which banned it in the firdt place.

Bitcoin is not controlled by a central authority. It thrives because of the people that use it. Bitcoin is now becoming  more and more popular now. If people continue to be curious with bitcoin and begin to join, bitcoin will continue to thrive until people are there to support and use it.
yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:10:19 AM

I think the bitcoin predictions from year to year are great for us, because bitcoin is also very popular around the world in a way that we can easily get, so for us the future bitcoin predictions will be even brighter.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:36:43 AM

Predictions are not my expertise to be honest.

But with sound reasoning, as we look at the present show of power of Bitcoin, where it will take 10 of the top altcoins to match the currency capability of Bitcoin, it would be safe that Bitcoin is to remain the undisputed cryptocurrency in the not so late future.

Perhaps altcoins would have to throw a whole lot more of power jabs and punches to knock bitcoin out.

Yet again, predictions are predictions.  Anything can happen anytime.  The good news is you don't need any cryptocurrency to hope that bitcoin remains on top, to hope is absolutely free.
xamxam

Activity: 409

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:44:18 AM

As of now we can say that bitcoin is accepted in many countries,and continue to grow that we do not know how many people are using it, bitcoin in the future i think will more accepted and continue to grow the users. The price is i think the same as what bitcoin price now, sometimes increase and sometimes will decrease.
rhana_

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:01:19 AM

I think, at least one currency of the state is likely to disappear in the near future, the possibility of Argentina or Venezuela this will cause the adoption of bitcoin mass among the population, in turn will cause the value of bitcoin increased to more than $ 50.000 when it happens ... there will be a lot of Bank mainstream receive bitcoin and start access storage and various software ,,, the United States government is silent silent will start collecting one crypto smaller for easy transaction area Gray with other countries, this has happened but really start increased in 2018.
Bedebah

Activity: 524

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:33:41 AM

I'm sure that the future will continue to improve, this is because the number of users is increasing and now many countries that have legalized bitcoin like Japan, Ireland, Denmark, USA and so forth.
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:22:31 AM

if I ask for bitcoin price in the future it will become much higher because of its very low price now so I'm sure I'll increase its price in the future and earn me a lot of money.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:39:12 AM

How Is Bitcoin In The Future?
The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
1. What is your Prediction ?
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley
though many alt coins claim they have better services and low payment than bitcoin but still bitcoin will show dominance in the future with more and more companies and individual get interested in crypto trading and add bitcoin as mode or alternative way of payment there is no doubt that bitcoin price would increase further invthe future.
elghoniya

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:50:10 AM

How Is Bitcoin In The Future?
The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
1. What is your Prediction ?
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley

I am sure, bitcoin will become more popular in the future. many advantages of bitcoin I dont find a similar coin.
Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:58:22 AM

If I ask the future of bitcoin it will be even more prosperous as its investors are more and more promising so that more and more investors will believe it.
cosmo1

Activity: 48
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:07:18 AM
Merited by filharvey (1)

In future value of bitcoin price will be higher.
In every place bitcoin will be used as a major payment system.
More countries will make bitcoin as legal.
sumonrud

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:57:57 AM

Nowadays I think bitcoin is very popular. bitcoin is decentralized digital currency and it is easy to transaction all over the world that's why bitcoin so much demandable and so much popular. now bitcoin price is increasing. I want to a prediction that in the year 2018 bitcoin price will $25k.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: