Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:16:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Prediction bitcoin in the future  (Read 2640 times)
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:57:01 AM

For the next few months, I think that the price of bitcoin will continue to go down and after at least 3 years, the price of bitcoin will be seating at least of the price of 50,000 USD and that is the time where people are really focusing to the technology of the cryptocurrencies and that is when the people are really happy for the cryptocurrencies as being well known.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AJO1234

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:24:45 PM

My prediction about bitcoin in the future is become widely and popular because some people share this experience to their friends and other people wanted to know how to use and invest in bitcoin. And mostly the bitcoin price will be increase and most be profit. And i am confidently that bitcoin will be grow more.
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:40:44 PM

How Is Bitcoin In The Future?
The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
1. What is your Prediction ?
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley

My prediction for bitcoin are well known and  very successful.  All government will recognize the bitcoin and it could be the number one cryptocurrency in the world.  Even now a days, there are other altcoins introduce but still they will convert it to bitcoin before any other local currency exchange. Most of the people of that time are knowledgeable enough to use the bitcoin.
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:19:37 PM

At the moment the sharp rise in bitcoin market value down to $ 7,349 is a clear statement that bitcoin can rise anytime even in difficult situations. I believe it could reach $ 25,000 before the fifth quarter later this year. Cool
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:23:51 PM

The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley

Bitcoin is the first coin to appear, bitcoin is more popular in comparison with other coins, so many investors believe in bitcoin. Bitcoin in the future will be more popular than it is today.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
weston4mills

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:38:03 PM

I see bitcoin in the future reaching the price of $100 000 and it will be something we will all use as a payment method

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
jackky

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:47:27 PM

Question:
2. And what the reason ?

There are many other predictions given when someone talks about Bitcoin in the future, and many investors say that the market is now profoundly discounted and that currencies such as Bitcoin are more likely to lead to the recession. Come to market, with me think Bitcoin will grow.
fluctuations

Activity: 183

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:47:34 PM

In my opinion, if bitcoin is not improved then future ICO projects will likely beat bitcoin. But that's just my thought because bitcoin is the king in the virtual currency market, so I'm not sure.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:06:10 AM

Question:
2. And what the reason ?

Bitcoin will grow. We can say with confidence that this currency will not disappear anywhere and will not fail as many people say. Bitcoin will give us new opportunities in the field of finance.
ladyinredcoins2018

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:14:16 AM

Question:
2. And what the reason ?

No one can really predict the outcome of bitcoin as to when it will last or if it will stay forever. It will solely depends on how people adapts to it or of it's importance and relevance to human growth and development. If it still matters and if it changes life for the better rather than of ruining life or society surely it will dissappear as soon as it has begun, but as you can see bitcoin existed for almost a decade now and it has changed so many lives to become comfortable and progressive.
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 10:18:12 AM

It is hard to predict how is it going to be in the future but the chances to succeed without risk are low. I believed in bitcoin and I see it in the future more than $50000

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
Bet9ja111

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:41:02 PM

Prediction is a common thing about bitcoin discussions, and not all people having a good predictions about bitcoin future's, some people says that bitcoin will become more popular in the coming days, and their price value will become higher. There are some people also says that bitcoin future will become worthless, but we really knows about the good contributions of bitcoin in terms of cash income to the living people. And it is a good sign to make bitcoin grow and become popular all over the world, and it also affects price grows higher as what predicted by somebody that someday bitcoin price worth 40,000+ U.S dolla
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:06:17 PM

Question:
2. And what the reason ?

It really hard to predict bitcoin in the future, but i think no altcoin can replace bitcoin, because bitcoin is a very popular and strong cryptocurrency, and my reason is day by day many people and country adopting and accepting bitcoin, and that is good news to bitcoin, to stay great and strong.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:16:57 PM

The number of altcoins that popping up sometimes for me to think how bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
1. What is your Prediction?
2. And what the reason?

Maybe that's what I want to ask, hopefully, the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley
My prediction about Bitcoin in the future that Bitcoin will not be replaced by any coins. Although many new coins are popping up but will not change the existence of Bitcoin in the eyes of its users. If Bitcoin is always able to keep up with the rapidly growing technology, I'm sure Bitcoin will stick with its high price.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 02:37:11 PM

BTC's price prediction is almost impossible as the level at which people are manipulating the market in crypto is higher than that of the stock markets, and the small market cap only adds to the ability for someone to move the market. I’m not sure exactly where the line is drawn with market manipulation, but the authorities have done a good deal to keep investors safe, much more than in crypto.

Just to be clear, I’m very pro-blockchain technology. I just think bitcoin, and ALL other cryptos have a long way to come technology wise and with regards to regulation. I tell this to my friends who ask: Don’t put your money in bitcoin, especially not right after this massive spike last fall. Wait, and learn, because there will be a day in the future that blockchain is integrated into everyday life, and when that day comes, it will pay off

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:45:51 PM

Question:
2. And what the reason ?

For me, it is hard to predict as we can see now there are many new altcoins that arrived in the market on which trying to compete in bitcoin by making their project more advanced. But, I think bitcoin will always become first and hard to replace in cryptocurrency market because it is popular and also they have a strong community that makes the price increase that encourage many people to invest.

zhopas

Activity: 323

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:49:07 PM

For me bitcoin is impossible to grow if they continue to ignore the problems it faces as it causes for many investors who back out to invest. Another reason is that it is now impossible to recognize and accept by the other countries if they let people think that bitcoin is not that stable or worth to trust especially for beginner's mind set especially when it comes on the rapidly growing of technology that in technology depends on how people adapts to it or of it's importance and relevance to human growth and development.
ekalak manjeng

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:58:55 PM

I think bitcoin will become more popular in the future there people that are spreeding the good news that they are experiencing in bitcoin
Yeah right, I think bitcoin will keep growing a lot of people who know what bitcoin is and they are scavenging on the benefits of bitcoin.
simaislam

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:05:58 PM

nobody can predicted about the future of bitcoin. but I think bitcoin will always become first and hard to replace in cryptocurrency market because it is popular and also they have a strong community that makes the price increase that encourage many people to invest.so,let's see what'll happen and best wish for bitcoin.
raybut37

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:12:22 PM

I think bitcoin will become more popular in the future there people that are spreeding the good news that they are experiencing in bitcoin
Yeah right, I think bitcoin will keep growing a lot of people who know what bitcoin is and they are scavenging on the benefits of bitcoin.

I have my own prediction on bitcoins future and I think bitcoin will become a fully regulated part of the financial sector, financial institution, remittance company, payment processors and investment manager world wide.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: