Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:16:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Prediction bitcoin in the future  (Read 2650 times)
Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:45:49 PM

I think bitcoin willl rise before the end of this year. Bitcoin has been in a rocky road for the first quarter of the year but i am pretty sure by the second quarter it will be the time for bitcoin to rise and no one can stop it. Hoping by the end of the year we will reach $50000 as what other's predicted. But afterall, no one can really predict what will happen on bitcoin and the whole crypto by the following days,months or years.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:55:53 PM

I think bitcoin willl rise before the end of this year. Bitcoin has been in a rocky road for the first quarter of the year but i am pretty sure by the second quarter it will be the time for bitcoin to rise and no one can stop it. Hoping by the end of the year we will reach $50000 as what other's predicted. But afterall, no one can really predict what will happen on bitcoin and the whole crypto by the following days,months or years.
Right.Bitcoin has all its chances to grow any moment from now.And may even reach $30k or above hopefully before the year ends.But as what most people said,we may not be sure of our predictions,but if you traced the previous years price charts,then you may have an idea that the price will soon to skyrocket again.
arthur25

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:00:13 AM

Btc couldn't be replaceable by other alts. The future of bitcoin quiet clear and unmoveable by its clear appearance for the good future. Alts come but can't replace bitcoin value and role. 10years from now it will be more stronger and active. Although the risk will not leave bitcoin but it will be bloom.
rlclub

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:22:42 AM

We are having this conversation on bitcointalk and not in the Financial Times or CNBC so the response is bound to be enthusiastic.  IMHO, BTC continues to benefit tremendously from its first mover advantage.  Unknowns in the future that may impact bitcoin include the regulatory environment and technology innovations that may surpass existing crypto currency leaders.

Altcoins continue to be a good place to look for value.  Check out the ICO for RLCoin, an enterprise solution for loyalty: www.rlcoin.io.  The product has traction with 250 clients and partners in Europe and Asia.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:34:23 AM

although we can only make a prediction about bitcoin in the future, we can hope that what we predict could happen so we can make money from bitcoin. actually, I don't have the exact price on how much bitcoin could increase because I think bitcoin could be at any price in the market and no one can predict with the right price. but with so many people join in bitcoin world, I think it will give a good effect to bitcoin itself so this will help the price to increase high in the future and bitcoin will reach the highest price again.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:41:05 AM

How Is Bitcoin In The Future?
The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
1. What is your Prediction ?
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley

We cannot easily predict what will happen in the future because there are so many factors that affects the price and demand of Bitcoin. But one thing is for sure that Bitcoin is too big to lose in the market though we have experience so many dips but that is normal in trading. Bitcoin have surprices every year so let's just hope abd wait until the price will rise up again. Bitcoin is our future investment so we can never go wrong if we will invest our money.
loginov

Activity: 36
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:58:56 AM

The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley

10 years is a lot of time. I think we have have better alternatives popping up. We are already seeing a lot of advancements taking place at fast place.
pat231

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:13:59 AM

No one can predict exactly predict bitcoin price in the future. Many predictions that made in the past are failed. Predictions made by the so called bitcoin analysts are only based on their own personal opinions. The future of the bitcoin may be still be promising and still capable of reaching more all-time high but it is hard to know what level of price it can reach in the future.

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
prabhu

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:22:50 AM

Bitcoin future is very bright every day growing bitcoin market cap . Every day developing crypto world and crypto currencies technology.Many places and many companies and bank's used crypto technology.Bitcoin and blockchain technology growing everyday.But no one can predicte bitcoin
chim_brisss

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:45:25 AM

Nobody can tell you anything that is certain truth, but Bitcoin has yet to fail to recover following a dip.

20k by end of year is not unreasonable, as this is the old ATH, and the bcash run appears to be over now. 200k by the end of 2018 would be reasonable assuming approximately half of 2017's growth.
CONOFLEX

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:50:42 AM

I think the future of bitcoin do not  look good because Bitcoin investors are prepared for mass loses in value due to the prediction that it will bounce back. Investors in bitcoin do not seem  The Metro are reporting that a block of flats in Russia is believed to have set on fire as a result of bitcoin mining. Firefighters were called to a building .
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:55:36 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 03:40:53 PM by francedeni

Nobody can tell you anything that is certain truth, but Bitcoin has yet to fail to recover following a dip.

20k by end of year is not unreasonable, as this is the old ATH, and the bcash run appears to be over now. 200k by the end of 2018 would be reasonable assuming approximately half of 2017's growth.
Correct, no one us in here could tell what's the exact future of bitcoin shoud be. But since we have so many speculation price could be high than the price happen last2017. Maybe as you're saying 200k by end of 2018 were not so sure about that.
weston4mills

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:58:24 AM

Bitcoin takes time to recover so we don't know how many dips we will have in the next 5 years for example.

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:00:29 AM

I think bitcoin will follow the same trend as last year being--bullish on the last quarter of the year. After that, we would have more people learning about cryptocurrencies due to the price being a focus of attention of the media.
The logic makes sense too and I salute what you say.
Of the many predictions, I predict that bitcoin is where those who have to keep the bitcoin well and stable in terms of the market so we can see in terms of the future bitcoin will be good and bright. after that, we can convince many people to learn about cryptocurrency because it has seen the price become more focused than ever before.
bitfornewbs

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:01:40 AM

Question:
2. And what the reason ?

10 years is a lot of time. I think we have have better alternatives popping up. We are already seeing a lot of advancements taking place at fast place.

I think 10 years would be a really good year to know how well this coin would compare to fiats. My prediction would be that bitcoin will still be taking the number 1 spot while other coins are taking the 2nd and below through producing a very good projects. I don't think that price would be that a problem at that time because I think bitcoin would be able to make a very stable system at that time because last year and this year doubled the demand for bitcoin so I think there is no reason why getting more people would make it hard.
jona

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:04:57 AM

It is just a matter of time,bitcoin have gain all it needs to growing in the  Cryptocurrency market,it is now selling and marketing itself,investors believe in the technology behind it and that is why it has a brighter future than any other Cryptocurrency.
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:12:27 AM

if I will tell the price of bitcoin after ten years will reach the price of 1btc for a million since it's been a long time.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
fiend91

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:18:58 AM

Bitcoin in a couple of years (possibly dozens of years) can generally reach up to 1 million dollars for 1 BTC, but it is only in the future. Personally, I think that this is quite realistic if the governments of the countries can agree among themselves and make it legal.
A favorite counter-argument among optimists is a comparison of Bitcoins with real gold (they are often called "virtual gold"). Remember the demand for real gold. Once $ 300 for one ounce was considered very expensive. During the 2008 crisis, gold rose and reached $ 1,800 per ounce. And what is gold? Than it is provided? It's just metal. Bitcoins are also not provided with anything. However, the potential opportunity to make it an international currency makes for it unlimited growth prospects.
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:56:35 AM

Question:
2. And what the reason ?

No matter how many altcoins are going to be listed on crypto exchanges everyday, I don't think there could be any crypto that can replace bitcoin in the future while bitcoin is still around. Bitcoin will always reign in the future because there is only one cryptocurrency that has a feat which others don't have and that's no other than BITCOIN itself.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
andrei214

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:08:38 PM

Question:
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe in the near future, bitcoin would be more developed than these days.It will grow little by little by little.Because we can see nowadays, many people gets concern about what is Bitcoin and some of them leads to potential investors and Bitcoin users.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: