Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:40:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Prediction bitcoin in the future  (Read 2638 times)
Aleksandr_ov

Activity: 252
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:11:53 PM

Bitcoin is already the future and in the near future this currency will be more expensive and expensive asset! Don't miss the Shan , there are some new currency which in a year will cost as much as Bitcoin))

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
josephine85

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:02:52 PM

I think bitcoin will become more popular in the future there people that are spreeding the good news that they are experiencing in bitcoin

Me too. Bitcoin will become more popular in the future especially if those who are benefited will continue to tell everyone that Bitcoin is indeed a life changer and will definitely help during financial crisis. Let us continue to support Bitcoin and let it grow more and share each story of success in Bitcoin.
wahyu.prist

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:20:37 PM

With more and more altcoins emerging, so bitcoin can not be predicted in the next few years. Clearly we as the holder must be very careful, the heart and fellow members must unite to keep it for the future price is maintained. Thanks
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:26:47 PM

At present, Bitcoin's exchange rate in the cryptocurrencies market is the highest. But analysts say Bitcoin cannot become the world's currency because it is considered a kind of property that people only sell when Bitcoin rates rise and do not use them in the transactions. In the future, Ethererum will replace Bitcoin to become the most significant digital currency in the world.

Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:45:10 PM

I think bitcoin will be a very lucrative investment or trading opportunity in the future. It will sort of a barter system between people who wanted to sell and buy things. You can buy a house, car, property and other big ticket items using bitcoin. Because currently, bitcoin is around 11K USD and most probably it will reach another heights during year 2018. I would predict that it may jump to 45K USD this year.  Good luck bitcoin.
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:55:27 PM

The future of Bitcoin is desperate to conclude at the moment when Bitcoin's exchange rate fluctuates unstably. Bitcoin is known as the oldest crypto in the cryptocurrencies market, but to become a standard currency worldwide in every transaction it seems very difficult because the exchange rate is so significant, people have the mentality of Bitcoin more like gold than treasure it. Future Bitcoin will become the most valuable asset in the world, more than diamonds because its limit is only 21 million coins Smiley))

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
mackenzie5

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:56:16 PM

The bitcoin in the future is really unpredictable since its market demand and popularity leads the bitcoin  unpredictably high. Due to its market demand the price of the bitcoin can increase to any height .Bitcoin is the first crypt o currency introduced to the crypt o world by Satoshi Nakamoto on 2009. It is a decentralized one so no controlling authority over it and possible peer to peer transaction which saves the time and money and its all transactions are recorded in an electronic ledger with the block chain technology. For the coming year its price can shoot up to 100K USD.
Boknoi321

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:09:12 AM

How Is Bitcoin In The Future?
The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
1. What is your Prediction ?
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley

In my own opinion about predicting bitcoin in the future.The popularity of bitcoin are emerged all over the world. All people leaving in different country will already gain knowledge about the important of bitcoin and their functions. And they admired bitcoin as a replacement of the fiat money for the future..
in the near future i think Bitcoin will be known in different country as number one in cryptocurrency and more people will be more knowledeagble about investments and trading. More people will use bitcoin if they see the good process and production in it that'll help what they have invested.
BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:39:08 AM

The number of altcoin that popping up sometimes for me to think how  bitcoin 10 years from now Huh Is it still exist or has been replaced with a new type of better currency ? Many altcoins can now be traded with local currency and other altcoins and are not fixated on bitcoins.
Question:
2. And what the reason ?

Maybe that's what I want to ask , hopefully the answer can answer the question in my brain. thanks  Smiley

Bitcoin has nothing to worry about the upcoming and development of altcoins because  they have nothing to do with BTC's performance in the market. with the latest updates, transaction of BTC has been improved to a faster rate than before increasing its competitiveness. as for its future, news stream in everyday of yet another government accepting Bitcoins, and soon most will, once embraced, there will be nothing  to stop BTC. the future is bright.

ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:43:19 AM

i think bitcoin will be a part of our daily lives and become a global currency
the price of bitcoin will be more expensive when it is globally use as a payment method or real money.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:44:15 AM

The future of Bitcoin is desperate to conclude at the moment when Bitcoin's exchange rate fluctuates unstably. Bitcoin is known as the oldest crypto in the cryptocurrencies market, but to become a standard currency worldwide in every transaction it seems very difficult because the exchange rate is so significant, people have the mentality of Bitcoin more like gold than treasure it. Future Bitcoin will become the most valuable asset in the world, more than diamonds because its limit is only 21 million coins Smiley))
We just need to be patient to achieve a better level of bitcoin .. Rapid price fluctuations are a problem, but it can be utilized also if we can make the right decision. The future of bitcoin is very bright, we do not worry and fear when choosing Bitcoin investment. This is a form of a very profitable investment and also so extraordinary in this era.
Antivoid

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:58:53 AM

We just need to be patient to achieve a better level of bitcoin .. Rapid price fluctuations are a problem, but it can be utilized also if we can make the right decision. The future of bitcoin is very bright, we do not worry and fear when choosing Bitcoin investment. This is a form of a very profitable investment and also so extraordinary in this era.
rapid price rise is a good way to attract new users, many people around me are attracted by the price rise which can give people great profit and the huge amount of bitcoin user is the confidence of the bright future
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:08:49 AM

My prediction about bitcoin, it will have a great future because it has a great potential ang bitcoin will be more popular in all over the world. I think bitcoin will have a great value of maketing of cryptocurrency in the future. In it’s value many people will attract to it. I can say that bitcoin will rise more in the future because of the demand of bitcoin nowadays. Hopefully bitcoin will be more secured in the future, and less hackers and less scammers in the future. Let us hope for the great future for bitcoin.
J Sykes

Activity: 60
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:09:55 AM

100k in the next three years because that's how long I think it will take to take 5% of the gold market
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:13:10 AM

Well biycoin in the future is more popular,there are many people join our team as they can see that people joining bitcoin are very succesful.Bitcoin also is a fast transaction there is a bank to bank transactions for these are the easiet way and aafer.
minthit

Activity: 325
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:18:37 AM

In order to answer the question about bitcoin in relation to  other cryptocurrencies, I think you would have to know in depth about bitcoin especially technological aspects, and what makes bitcoin unique. Currently, there's no sign that bitcoin will be replaced with other altcoins. The best thing about bitcoin is the strength of devs always thriving. If there's problems with bitcoin, they have shown no interest to abandon it.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1190
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 07:13:11 AM

Bitcoin might reach $100,000 levels in 2018 this is general prediction. Bitcoin could also see much much lower levels around 5kusd it depends to the market updates. If we have similar news like we had last month : Bitcoin exchanges in India suffer bad times as the biggest national Banks of the country have frozen their accounts. The news led to turmoil in the domestic market as well as bringing the price of bitcoin down.

Well if that happen maybe all of mu bitcoin i will be going to hold until to reach on that value, It was so big so that's why i hold it some of them ill going to buy some coins that have some potential.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:49:01 AM

Question:
2. And what the reason ?

I think ahm I prediction on bitcoin in future? It will be better and better if we use it. there will be improvements where old bugs here are fixed and easily resolved. Profit and money will be even better. Transactions are easier and there is more security so the scammers will no longer victimize them. They are no longer a fool. I also notice it now, while bitcoin lasts? the better it is now and the better. Especially its price is upwards. Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
jerrysmith

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:04:56 AM

Bitcoin have gain all it needs to growing in the  Cryptocurrency market,it is now selling and marketing itself,investors believe in the technology behind it and that is why it has a brighter future than any other Cryptocurrency.
cutiemolit

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:09:50 AM

Question:
2. And what the reason ?

I think ahm I prediction on bitcoin in future? It will be better and better if we use it. there will be improvements where old bugs here are fixed and easily resolved. Profit and money will be even better. Transactions are easier and there is more security so the scammers will no longer victimize them. They are no longer a fool. I also notice it now, while bitcoin lasts? the better it is now and the better. Especially its price is upwards. Smiley

Observing from the cryptocurrency market as of now, there are a lots of newly rise coins. Therefore competition in the market is really tight. It depends upon which coin will reign among all coins. Some coins will dissolve and other will be valuable. For sure Bitcoin will be one of the valuable cryptocurrency in the future. As of its price will be like a holy grain that is very expensive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: