Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:07:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: mining or trading??HELP ME!!!  (Read 1952 times)
cryptonoel

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:18:37 AM

Mining is not profitable without large investments  because the costing of electricity and mining equipment is so huge.
But if you have any amount money to invest  you can easily do that so its depends on you.
ICOboomer

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:21:44 AM

I think you should mining!
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:36:30 AM

I'm newbie ,
im selected get bitcoin,how to get....!
 Helpfull

if you have a budget build your own mining if you don't have a budget just focus in a forum and search and find a campaign.you can get a reward after the campaign. no budget included  Grin

kiendepzai24

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:40:33 AM

Scientific simulations don't give them money, and ultimately that's all that matters.

Bitcoin might take a lot of energy, but what better way to incentivize free energy exploration than literally giving people free money if they can figure it out? With Bitcoin, cheaper energy = cheaper Bitcoin = more profits. Isn't cheaper energy what we want?
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:44:23 AM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

I think you must start learning about the analysis technical to prediction of the price if you want do trading alternative coins, i suggest you to trading altcoins than mining due to on investment into mining you must use large of money and it is huge risk for newbies without any about the peofitable alternative coin be mined and trading alternative coins is best choice for the beginning due to it can be used small amount of money.
CryptoLoverz

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:49:47 AM

Many method to get bitcoin by trade, mining or following altcoin prizes. if you choose to mine coin, you have to have a lot of money to buy mining equipment. and the price is very expensive.
if choose to trading a coin, you just need the money according to the price of the coin will you buy.
arienna23

Activity: 221

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:55:37 AM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

Dude i understand that you're a newbie but can you please make your post constuctive?

Mining is way different from trading

Mining
- You have you take care of your rigs. It's hard to join the mining game for this time due to more and more strong miners are in it you may need really big hash rate to earn some good amount.

Trading
- Trading is really risky from mining due to the volatile market making things go up and down in a matter of seconds. You must analize things that you're trading on before you trade.

Both are really profitable yes. Trading is just more risky than mining  but you can more in trading than mining.

Goodluck.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:04:28 AM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

can i know how much money you have?
because I think the answer will be different depending on how much money you have.
RuthaRubenstein

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:29:59 AM

Mines are prone to quick hacker attacks while traded btcs are much safer in a wallet
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:22:11 AM

depends your capacity and financial might, Mining can be profitable as you stand to get up to 12 coin in a single block, but it comes with its technicality as it requires knowledge of how to go a bout it. it also requires installation of high performance hardware for proper results to be archived. so if you have the hardware and the technical knowledge then mining will work out for you, consider joining productive mining pools while at it.

I think trading i more suitable for a beginner, all it requires is seed capital, and proper market research and you are good to go. just make sure you put your money where you wont regret

dayem708

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:26:30 AM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

I would like to suggest you trading. because mining is not profitable without a large investment. So look out whole this forum you will learn how to trade with a small amount and how to trade safely. thanks.
ColdZerk

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:36:12 AM

To become profitable miner (in future) you should have 15-20k$ now. Also it depends on what crypto you are going to mine.
As for me the best strategy is not mining and not trading but HOLDing  Smiley
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:36:50 AM

if you only have a little capital, better use to do trading. and luckily now is a good time to trading because the coin prices are down. because mining requires a lot of capital. and not suitable for beginners who want to get bitcoin quickly.
If you think you can bear the expenditures of mining and can then set up mining field, go for it. Otherwise, there is no such need of getting into mining. Instead, go for trading of money and do it with all your heart and mind and put in as much efforts as you can in order to have a better income. Trading is a better option as compared to that of mining and it gives you a hope of having more money.
tree1100hn

Activity: 229

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:40:27 AM

I don't think novice into the encrypted digital currency industry, or from the transactions begin, is to open with the rapidly rising mining difficulty, now in addition to the electric bill has no profits.
So now the best thing you can do is to buy BTC mainstream currency has ensured to get low cost advantage in the price, earn spreads more easily, dig it takes a long time back, now see, dig at least 1 year and a half time to back to this.
Master Third

Activity: 161

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:49:45 AM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

Mining is good and you can actually easily get bitcoin for your work, but the problem with this is you need a good CPU for you to success your work and aside from that your electric bill will cost high and can lessen your possible  profit for that. While trading can make you earn easily if you know the strategy, always find a good project and don't buy it when it is at the high price wait for the dump and set a level of amount for you to sell it and when it it your standard price you can sell it.
costanos02

Activity: 518
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:55:59 AM

Hello guys, i'm a newbie and i want to learn how to trade, can any body willing to help me?appreciate a lot!
Ruffian14

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:01:31 AM

I suggest that you go with the mining since your a newbie. There's a lot of ways to mine bitcoin and this is easier than trading. You can buy mining equipments and set up one in your home. A lot of youtubers who set up a mining rig in their house. You just need to buy all of the equipments needed for a mining rig because I think that you will have a hard time trading bitcoin because you need to study first the basic fundamentals of trading cryptocurrency. So i recommend that you do the mining instead of trading.

PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 06:07:18 AM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

Both mining and trading requires enough money to fund them and also to get more profit than doing them on a small scale with also small profit. But if you want to start from nothing, you can try bounty campaigns here and earn cryptocurrencies for sure.

jose111

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:17:14 AM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

This two are both source of earning profit but in the other hand there are different way in terms of earning. Choosing in Mining and trading is depend on your wealth capability. In trading, it also need an investment but you can engaged to this even if your capital is only in a mid value. While mining is needed a much higher value of capital. In mining there are specific equipment or machines that is needed to use and this machines has an expensive value, therefore before you earn profit you must wait for a long period of time until when mining was already in the process.
JehJeh121

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:36:30 AM

Mining requires you to have a big capital for buying the materials needed in mining while in trading you can start at small amount of capital probably 100$ or more but trading is risky. I suggest that before you enter in trading you must be knowledgeable how trading works and willing to take risk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: