Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:23:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITGILD.com - Bitcoin to Gold || LIVE CHARTS - BITCOIN TO GOLD ||  (Read 32400 times)
NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 08:38:47 PM

Bitgild is currently the #1 Seller in the whole EU for the Silver Bitcoin Specie:

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
enkidu78

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 01:29:01 AM

Anyone put a big order in for this site? Couple of bitcoins worth?  I'm kind of scared
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 01:32:22 AM

If anyone has made a purchase amount of 1 btc value, please report back here.

Until then I`ll be sitting on the side line.
NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 01:40:24 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2013, 10:34:17 AM by NewLiberty

I've probably transacted about 40 BTC with them.  I wonder what percentage of their customers are from bitcointalk...

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
wtzr (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 10:13:33 AM

If anyone has made a purchase amount of 1 btc value, please report back here.

Until then I`ll be sitting on the side line.

We are working very hard on getting are customers as confident and as satisfied as possible. Please understand that the last few weeks were crazy and we are processing more orders everyday.

Things we are currently implementing to give customers the chance to react and share their experience and proof that we are a reliable company:
-YOTPO - review system (first reviews are coming in)
-bitcointalk topic - this topic, to keep people updated on recent changes and the possibility to review their purchase as well
- SSL EV - Extended ssl validation. This should be finished by tomorrow (please note we already had SSL checkout, but this extended SSL can also proof that we are verified as a company by Comodo and was requested by Bitpay since we are currently reaching the daily processing limit )
- VAT validation. You can verify our VAT Number here
- our registration at the dutch chamber of commerce here

Buy gold and silver with Bitcoins  | bitgild.com | bitgoud.nl
mauline

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 08:14:34 PM

We are working very hard on getting are customers as confident and as satisfied as possible.

Ok then ...

... my girl friend ordered several silver coins on Wednesday the 20th. Among the coins was a Kookaburra 1kg from 2014, which was flagged as available in the store. The order was confirmed immediately via email after payment.

On the 22th, my girl friend got an email saying that the Kookaburra is not available until the 25th, and the stuff won't be delivered until then. Still no note on the web page.

Today is the 26th and she hasn't gotten any notice about the delivery. Now she starts becoming less confident and unsatisfied. Any chance to comment on that?

Regards, Mauline

wtzr (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 08:42:25 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2013, 08:55:12 PM by wtzr

We are working very hard on getting are customers as confident and as satisfied as possible.

Ok then ...

... my girl friend ordered several silver coins on Wednesday the 20th. Among the coins was a Kookaburra 1kg from 2014, which was flagged as available in the store. The order was confirmed immediately via email after payment.

On the 22th, my girl friend got an email saying that the Kookaburra is not available until the 25th, and the stuff won't be delivered until then. Still no note on the web page.

Today is the 26th and she hasn't gotten any notice about the delivery. Now she starts becoming less confident and unsatisfied. Any chance to comment on that?

Regards, Mauline

Thank you for your comment. Currently we are indeed awaiting the shipment of the new Kookaburra 1KG that was expected at the 25th. Please note that the other coins of your order are already available but this one coin is delaying the entire order. We try to update our shipping times, and be as accurate as possible, but sometimes it's not all in our hands, unfortunately we did not get the new shipment yet.

We are sorry for not notifying you earlier, the last few weeks were quiet crazy and we saw an unusual growth in orders.

mauline

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 09:11:20 PM

Thank you for your comment. Currently we are indeed awaiting the shipment of the new Kookaburra 1KG that was expected at the 25th. Please note that the other coins of your order are already available but this one coin is delaying the entire order. We try to update our shipping times, and be as accurate as possible, but sometimes it's not all in our hands, unfortunately we did not get the new shipment yet.

We are sorry for not notifying you earlier, the last few weeks were quiet crazy and we saw an unusual growth in orders.

Thank you for the update!

Regards, Mauline
bittaitaliana
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 11:53:36 PM

Hi
i live in Italy, i like buy 5g Gold Bullion | Heraeus Kinebar Gold Bar and you are in stock.

how many days is shipped? I have a code to track the shipment?

Thanks

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
wtzr (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2013, 08:10:50 AM

Hi
i live in Italy, i like buy 5g Gold Bullion | Heraeus Kinebar Gold Bar and you are in stock.

how many days is shipped? I have a code to track the shipment?

Thanks

Hi,

Yes those are currently in stock. We have quite some customers from Italy and it typically takes 3 business days to ship. All our orders are sent by UPS and will come with a tracking code.

thoughtfan

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 01:31:11 PM

Hiya,

I'd like to buy one oz of gold when it reaches parity with bitcoin please? Smiley  I'll pay delivery on top (to the UK) but just love the idea of buying one ounce for one bitcoin.  Let me know by PM please when this occurs.
wtzr (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2013, 01:35:16 PM

Hiya,

I'd like to buy one oz of gold when it reaches parity with bitcoin please? Smiley  I'll pay delivery on top (to the UK) but just love the idea of buying one ounce for one bitcoin.  Let me know by PM please when this occurs.

Nice idea Smiley ,we are not their yet, but it's getting pretty close. We will keep a close look on it and might put a fancy banner on the website when it happens. It also depends which exchange rate you take off course

wtzr (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2013, 11:13:42 PM

It's bitcoin friday! Checkout our deals. Only valid Today!

-FaerO-

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 12:41:22 AM

It's bitcoin friday! Checkout our deals. Only valid Today!

I place an order & was directed to select the option for a quote on shipping. I received an email saying my order was processed, but I never was asked to pay. Is this normal? Should I just select "pay with bitcoin" instead of the shipping quote option? Or will you guys get back to me with details on how to pay for my order? I dont want to miss out on the Black Friday Deal.

ישראל לנצה... לחים
thoughtfan

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 07:37:55 AM

Hiya,

I'd like to buy one oz of gold when it reaches parity with bitcoin please? Smiley  I'll pay delivery on top (to the UK) but just love the idea of buying one ounce for one bitcoin.  Let me know by PM please when this occurs.

Nice idea Smiley ,we are not their yet, but it's getting pretty close. We will keep a close look on it and might put a fancy banner on the website when it happens. It also depends which exchange rate you we take off course
FTFY Wink

I thought it would be early (spot relative to gox usd price has got there) and it would have been nice had it coincided with Bitcoin Friday for free delivery but from giving it a try just to see it appears we're a fair bit away yet:

wtzr (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 08:28:08 AM

I place an order & was directed to select the option for a quote on shipping. I received an email saying my order was processed, but I never was asked to pay. Is this normal? Should I just select "pay with bitcoin" instead of the shipping quote option? Or will you guys get back to me with details on how to pay for my order? I dont want to miss out on the Black Friday Deal.

Hi FaerO, please check your private message and let me know if you would like to continue with the order. We are sorry for the delay, due time differences and the amount of orders we are dealing with we cannot always react in time.

thoughtfan

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 08:36:43 AM

I just looked at the BitPay exchange rates and realised where the primary problem is.

It's all very well BitPay charging next to nothing to the vendor but what counts for the customer is how much we are paying.  Looking at their GBP rate compared to what I could get at BitBargain there's a pretty substantial disincentive to be buying directly with Bitcoins which is what I would much prefer.  The difference shown above is not atypical!  Your GBP price for the coin is within 1% of the BullionByPost  which is impressive but I'm afraid the BitPay exchange rate makes it prohibitive.

Would it be worth looking into using someone else as a payment service provider for your gbp customers?
wtzr (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 08:44:49 AM

I just looked at the BitPay exchange rates and realised where the primary problem is.

It's all very well BitPay charging next to nothing to the vendor but what counts for the customer is how much we are paying.  Looking at their GBP rate compared to what I could get at BitBargain there's a pretty substantial disincentive to be buying directly with Bitcoins which is what I would much prefer.  The difference shown above is not atypical!  Your GBP price for the coin is within 1% of the BullionByPost  which is impressive but I'm afraid the BitPay exchange rate makes it prohibitive.

Would it be worth looking into using someone else as a payment service provider for your gbp customers?

We looked into this and I can tell you that by far Bitpay is doing the best job at this. It is true that if you start comparing bitpay with individual exchanges their can be a big difference especially during these days where rates could easily differ 100 dollar within a few hours. Please also note that Bitbargain only has a 8% marketshare, compared to way bigger exchanges like bitstamp I think that the bitpay price strategy is really fair for both customers and vendors. Here is a quote on how bitpay calculates their prices:

BitPay consolidates market depth from multiple exchanges to provide buyers with a Bitcoin Best Bid (BBB) exchange rate. BitPay currently calculates BBB based on Bitcoin/US Dollar rates because of the maximum liquidity.

To calculate the exchange rate for US Dollars, we pull the market depth from exchanges with adequate liquidity and withdrawal capability in USA and the Eurozone. The exchange order books are merged into a Consolidated Level II table.

The BBB is calculated by simulating an auto-routing market sell order, across all exchanges, with zero commission fees. Buyers will always get a better value by spending their bitcoins at a BitPay merchant than by selling them on an exchange.

wtzr (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 09:33:39 AM

I thought it would be early (spot relative to gox usd price has got there) and it would have been nice had it coincided with Bitcoin Friday for free delivery but from giving it a try just to see it appears we're a fair bit away yet:

http://www.coindesk.com/one-bitcoin-worth-ounce-gold-today/

wtzr (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2013, 08:34:47 AM

Now Available for pre-order the Silver Maple Leaf, 1oz Silver, 2014. Shipping strats 12-11-2013

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: