Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:26:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITGILD.com - Bitcoin to Gold || LIVE CHARTS - BITCOIN TO GOLD ||  (Read 32416 times)
M5M400

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

supportXMR.com

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 11:53:35 AM

Ordered a 1kg silver coin on friday. got delivered today. Nothing to complain about, except the rather hefty coinpayments fees Smiley
I also noticed this ,pay with bitpay, exchange rates are normal
Ordered again, and those coinpayments fees seem to get worse. They charged almost 20% fees. So I rather jumped through hoops with bitpay (transfer xmr to btc; install a compatible wallet, since ledger wallet doesn't support the paymentlinks).

Would love to see them kicking out coinpayments and replace them with globee for altcoin payments.

supportXMR.com :: EU(DE) based Monero pool :: 0.6% fee
xddmaa

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:12:39 PM

Has anyone had issues with Bitgild recently?
Bitgild.com

Activity: 27
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2020, 04:48:30 PM

Would love to see them kicking out coinpayments and replace them with globee for altcoin payments.

We have recently added BTCPAY to our payments option, so no more ridiculous fees for processing bitcoin payments Wink
BTCtalker3000

Activity: 81
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 03:35:05 AM

Any other latest opinions about bitgild?

When paying with Bitpay, do you have to create a bitpay account with id card?
Bitgild.com

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2020, 09:02:15 AM

DO NOT SEND BITCOIN OR ANY OTHER CURRENCY TO BITGILD. I had an order that was canceled and they have not given me a refund. SCAMMERS !!!

Karl, i just checked our records and we are indeed having an outstaning order from you, that has been cancelled because you did not want to proceed. However, you have not responded to our emails to provide us with a bitcoin refund address.

Could you send us your bitcoin refund address to support@bitgild.com. Please make sure to use the same email address that you also used for ordering, and also tell us your original order number.

Bitgild.com

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2020, 09:19:13 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2020, 10:09:24 AM by Bitgild.com

No. BitPay only requires an account if you order above $3000/€2500. For orders above $3000/€2500 we use BTCPAY.

You have the freedom to choose among 3 payments methods we use for crypto currencies.

1. BTCPAY: No transactions limits. (you can pay with all wallets)
2. BitPay: For orders up to €2500, no ID card needed.(you can only pay with payment protocol enabled wallets. Read more Here)
3. Coinpayments: For payments with alt currencies. For full list of accepted currencies check our list here.  (all wallets accepted)

KarlAnders

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 10:08:15 AM

DO NOT SEND BITCOIN OR ANY OTHER CURRENCY TO BITGILD. I had an order that was canceled and they have not given me a refund. SCAMMERS !!!

Karl, i just checked our records and we are indeed having an outstaning order from you, that has been cancelled because you did not want to proceed. However, you have not responded to our emails to provide us with a bitcoin refund address.

Could you send us your bitcoin refund address to support@bitgild.com. Please make sure to use the same email address that you also used for ordering, and also tell us your original order number.

I have already sent you the BTC address with order number, from the same e-mail address. In fact, I have tried to contact you five times via email regarding the refund, without a response from you.
Bitgild.com

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2020, 10:18:27 AM

I have already sent you the BTC address with order number, from the same e-mail address. In fact, I have tried to contact you five times via email regarding the refund, without a response from you.

Hmm. Maybe there is something going on with mailing inboxes. I'm not saying it is you, but from what I can see from our side we have not received any email (or spam) from your icloud.com account since your order. I assume you received our emails, since you say you sent us your bitcoin address.

I will send you a private message over bitcointalk so we can take this offline.

Bitgild.com

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2020, 10:35:48 AM

@karl,

Not able to send you private messages on bitcointalk.

"User has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.""

KarlAnders

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 10:49:44 AM

@karl,

Not able to send you private messages on bitcointalk.

"User has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.""

It is now enabled.
Bitgild.com

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2020, 11:01:49 AM

It is now enabled.

Alright. I will send you a message in an hour. I'm currently time locked for sending private messages...

"You have exceeded the limit of 1 personal messages per hour. Buying a Copper membership may increase your limit."

Rest asurred, we will get there one way or another. We still have your bitcoins and will get those to you asap.
BTCtalker3000

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 09:56:14 AM

No. BitPay only requires an account if you order above $3000/€2500. For orders above $3000/€2500 we use BTCPAY.

You have the freedom to choose among 3 payments methods we use for crypto currencies.

1. BTCPAY: No transactions limits. (you can pay with all wallets)
2. BitPay: For orders up to €2500, no ID card needed.(you can only pay with payment protocol enabled wallets. Read more Here)
3. Coinpayments: For payments with alt currencies. For full list of accepted currencies check our list here.  (all wallets accepted)

Thx. What are the fees for these 3? And why do you have only 1 Trustpilot review if you are "one of the biggest european gold shops" since 2013?
Bitgild.com

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2020, 10:05:24 AM

Thx. What are the fees for these 3? And why do you have only 1 Trustpilot review if you are "one of the biggest european gold shops" since 2013?

We do not use trustpilot for reviews but stamped.io ( for which we have 800+ reviews). That 1 review was somebody who took the time to create a trustpilot review and account for bitgild, but we are not actively sourcing for reviews on trustpilot. We find them too expensive.

Fees for BTCPAY and BitPay are 0.75%

For altcoins this is around 4%. Rather steep, but we need that percentage to be on the safe side in unstable times. Altcoin market depths can be horrible sometimes. So we advise our customers to exchange to BTC if they can.

BTCtalker3000

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 04:59:17 PM

We do not use trustpilot for reviews but stamped.io ( for which we have 800+ reviews). That 1 review was somebody who took the time to create a trustpilot review and account for bitgild, but we are not actively sourcing for reviews on trustpilot. We find them too expensive.

Fees for BTCPAY and BitPay are 0.75%

For altcoins this is around 4%. Rather steep, but we need that percentage to be on the safe side in unstable times. Altcoin market depths can be horrible sometimes. So we advise our customers to exchange to BTC if they can.

Ok thanks. How long does the shipping take to another EU-Country?
Bitgild.com

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2020, 05:35:32 PM

Ok thanks. How long does the shipping take to another EU-Country?

It really depends which country you ship to, and where to in the country.

-Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, United kingdom usually takes 1-2 business days.
-France, Spain, Portugal, Sweden, Norway, Finland usually 2-3 business days.
-Eastern europe usually takes 3-5 business days.
-US and Canada usually within 2-3 business days.

BTCtalker3000

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 06:38:17 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2020, 11:41:23 PM by BTCtalker3000

Silly question but: I dont need an extra BTCpay account for this, right? Just send the Bitcoins from any wallet (Electrum, Ledger, Razor, ...)  to the adress which is shown to me at the checkout, right?

Bitgild.com

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2020, 06:40:12 PM

Silly question but: I dont need an extra BTCpay account for this, right? Just send the Bitcoins from any wallet (Electrum, Ledger, Razor, ...)  to the adress which is shown to me at the checkout, right?

Correct. No account is needed.
BTCtalker3000

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 11:41:37 PM

Ok thx. But why is there written on your website that the shipping takes 1 week (/ the shipping starts in 1 week) but here you wrote only 2 days in europe? That looks a little bit like e a deception for me...
Bitgild.com

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2020, 08:11:35 AM

Ok thx. But why is there written on your website that the shipping takes 1 week (/ the shipping starts in 1 week) but here you wrote only 2 days in europe? That looks a little bit like e a deception for me...

That is the reason why it's there;) We do not want a deception if you order, and we have to tell you it will take longer than expected. We can't keep all our products in stock all the time. In the end we are working with a product that is quite volatile as well, and we have to hedge against gold prices Wink.

Products that are in stock, will usually ship same day, or the day after. If it's specifically mentioned it will take longer, it usually does.
BTCtalker3000

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 01:51:08 AM

OK guys I want to give you a short honest bitgild review about my experience: VERY GOOD!

Very low fees by paying with BTCPAY . After paying I get the gold after 10 days approx. Thats normal for online gold shops in my experience. I went to a local gold store and let it test - its real, noe fake. The guy told me he would buy this bar.

So i can recommend bitgild totally and will order again!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: