Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:29:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you like bitcoin, what's your reason?  (Read 7495 times)
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:57:13 PM

Do you like bitcoin, what's your reason?
The reason why I like bitcoin because it give me hope and help me in financial problem. Bitcoin help me to finance my study in bitcoin I am graduating now. Bitcoin build my future to become successful.
cabitu

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:03:22 PM

I really like bitcoin, because bitcoin for me will provide a better future for my life and fix my financial problems. I see bitcoin as an investment that can give big advantage, when I see very high price increase of bitcoin year2017 then I sure bitcoin has a very good future. i'm currently bitcoin prices are down but i am sure that in the coming months bitcoin prices will rise again and i am sure by the end of 2018 bitcoin prices will be higher than 2017.
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:05:06 PM

Yes for me I like Bitcoin because bitcoin is easy to earn and invest their is no amount or specific value that you have to purchase. You can join some bounty campaigns or signature campaigns to earn . You can also earn big in bitcoin for example you buy bitcoin fo 14k you can sell it for double or triple depends on the value of the bitcoin it can be also your investment. That is the reason why I want bitcoin you can also do Bitcoin on your free time. 🙂

Of course, that's why i'm here. Because i believe that bitcoin is the answer of my financial problem. Being a beginner at this routine i don't have earing. But i trully believe that i can ear big to support my needs and to my family.
Everyone who is there and who is associated to bitcoin one way or the other has only one reason in his mind and that is too make all of his dream come true as bitcoin is this much capable of making all your dreams come true and this is why most of the people believe in bitcoin to this extent. Other than this, bitcoin is going to be the world level currency and will then turn out to be more beneficial for all of us.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:12:43 PM

I like bitcoin so much because it give high income. Bitcoin gives me a chance to earn more, now I have my own house and now planning to build a small business for my extra income. This is a reason why I love bitcoin so much.
CottonGuy

Activity: 185
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 03:33:15 PM

The main reason why I like bitcoin is because it is decentralized and has better store of value in comparison with fiat currencies but we need to be careful if we use bitcoin as an investment vehicle for it has a very volatile value. We should only invest an amount that we can afford to lose.

One more reason is the speed of transactions and the accessibility of the technology. As long as you do have a computer or a smart phone you can use bitcoin to buy something you want online or even pay someone anywhere you want.

Bitcoin is better now because fees are a little bit cheaper compared last year.
I really believe in this technology and I want to learn more about bitcoin and how blockchain works.
Shuvrofpro

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:12:13 PM

Yes, I like bitcoin. There are many reason to like bitcoin. First of all, Bitcoin is the best crypto currency and its well known all over the world. A lot of countries and financial organizations are accepted to bitcoin. Bitcoin value is much higher than other coin and it will increase day by day. Also bitcoin transaction is very easy, safe and fast. Bitcoin give me financial freedom. Bitcoin is my income source.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:16:35 PM

There are many reason behind on it.  Bitcoin is a digital currency. Its safe and secured. And also the best reason is that there are many ways to earn btc like trading, mining,gambling etc. That's why I love bitcoin most.

rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:19:51 PM

The reason I like bitcoin is because bitcoin can be used as a peer to peer transaction tool between users without needing to bank and without local government regulation. Bitcoin also provides benefits in terms of fluctuations provided, we can utilize for trading.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
panget27

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:32:08 PM

I like the concept of Bitcoin, or frankly any cryptocurrency which the world, or any society, country or eco-system collectively agrees can be used as a store of value and means of exchange. Governments have done this for us for centuries, and have failed time and time again to keep their currencies from becoming worthless. So the idea that we can have a digital and liquid store of value in place of, for example, gold, is appealing.
Englebabylove

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:52:42 PM

I like bitcoin. It represents wealth. COINS can exchange for a lot of wealth, we invest in the currency is to gain more benefit for the purpose of, I want to by investing in the currency improve my financial situation, so that I can make my family have a better life
mensha

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:45:04 PM

Yes. With the everything move on to digitized world, all the product and services are available in online market. For buying these products or services, it is required to have digital money. Bitcoin is a very good option as a digital currency with more inbuilt security. And also nowadays investors are investing lot of money in to bitcoin as a profitable investment method but with huge risk.
chillitabit

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:13:07 PM

the control of my own finance. that is the main advantage
maxim196897

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:18:36 PM

Yes, of course, bitcoin gives me the opportunity to earn. Bitcoin is achieved through financial stability.  In bitcoin, we learn to trade and it gives me the opportunity to earn. You can earn in bitcoin, giving your time without investing any capital.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:13:53 PM

One of the best investments which is reliable. Transactions using bitcoin is quite easy. You can even earn much more than your regular job.
Bitcoin is best in all respects and it is true that the power and the potential of bitcoin is much higher than any other investment. Price of bitcoin is increasing and it is the positive sign for those who are permanent investors of bitcoin, i personally like bitcoin and I don’t only like bitcoin but I admire bitcoin for very high qualities of increasing price and investment for the long time, I would like to say bitcoin is playing vital role in changing my life bitcoin made life easy and reliable for me, bitcoin is being use  by me as investment as a job and as a saving for the future so enjoying shopping with bitcoin is the additional quality of bitcoin.
farukahmed

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:47:45 PM

Yes i like bitcoin. Many kind of coin they are also good bitcoin of other coin. Online marketing are are accepted bitcoin so we are happy in this bitcoin. There are many reason of bitcoin. Such as, i can buy anything online shopping  market. Bitcoin is one of the Online marketing is the best platform.The market for bitcoin in one of the most important thing. So at least i like bitcoin so we are proud of bitcoin.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:55:39 PM

TO be honest, I just like bitcoin because of this forum, Bitcointalk. I can easily earn bitcoin (which then i will convert to fiat) through participating at Signature campaign and contests here.  I wouldn't be interested to it if there's no forum where i can earn money since i don't have the capital to invest to it.

xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:13:49 PM

Of course I like Bitcoin, and there are many reasons for it. Bitcoin is a store of value, it's anonymous, it can be transferred very easily without the involvement of any governmental institutions, etc., it can be used to buy and trade other altcoins as well. I think that's enough to love bitcoin.

Gramna

Activity: 197
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:26:06 PM
Merited by agentx44 (2), Bakugan (1)

Beacuse no matter how many times people say its a bubble when the price falls it bounces back its got durabilty and will outlast most of us
There are numerous reasons to like Bitcoin; like what you have said, the price of Bitcoin is more reliable. It nay be decreases but after a while, it gets high again like nothing happened.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:35:21 PM

Yes i lIke it very much. My reason of liking bitcoin is, the beauty of it, imagine how beautiful to have it, it is very useful, valuable, popular, and profitable. In my life I have not earn such a great number of money. Bit when I started in cryprocurrency I did earn a lot. So this is ehat push me to like and love bitcoin.
acha1217

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:25:26 AM

There is some reason why I really loves bitcoin.
1. Because Bitcoin can change my life 80% more better
2. Because Bitcoin give me the job with very big income
3. Bitcoin is very unique for investors and free coin hunters like me
4. The total supply only 21 millions coin
5. Have big community and fans very much
That's is the reason why I loves bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: