Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:00:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Long distance relationship  (Read 1303 times)
little tornado

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:36:02 AM

I grew up in a family with my mom and dad living in a long distance relationship. Cynics say, if you're love is true, no thousand miles can either decrease or, worst, hinder it. But based on the scenarios where I grew, I can say that it is hard. Hard in a way that being in his/her presence is absolutely different from virtual calls or chat. You miss that someone but you cannot be with him/her in that instant and many other scenarios. Though, the long wait  will be very worth it sooner, I still not prefer long distance relationship. I prefer simple life with that someone than pompous life without him.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dotz5

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:19:23 PM

World is getting smaller with the use of technology. Communications can be more often between the two parties and it is much faster to travel from one end to the other end. However, long distance relationship is not easy as there must be trust when they are not physically by their sides.
Kajiezunan

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:18:00 PM

Menurut saya, hubungan jarak jauh adalah sebuah tantangan tersendiri...
Yang terpenting selalu menjaga komitmen dan kepercayaan satu sama lain, dan tak lupa selalu berkomunikasi di sela-sela kesibukan dan waktu kosong...
charmaine08

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:36:31 PM

Long distance relationship , it is the most hard situation of a two people that are committed on each other .You can't talk personally and also you can't with him/her if you want .But being in this kind of relationship have a strong persons that are willing to take the risk even though they are not sure of their partners are loyal to them .
Cozy_girl05

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:19:54 PM

In a long distance relationship your love is tested and doubted every day, but you still prove to each other that it's worth it. That is what makes the relationship so special.
floresjonathan123

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:42:25 AM

How can long distance relationship work or let me rephrase how can one go about long distance relationship
a distance relationship is very difficult to imagine that you are living your life.
red00

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:30:20 AM

in my opinion long distance realationship is hard but when you have trust and love for each other it doesnt matter

_C A S H B A G_
│     THE CASH BACK CRYPTOCURRENCY     │
PRE-SALE OPEN  |  Get 40% Bonus
Elsie123

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:19:15 AM

How can long distance relationship work or let me rephrase how can one go about long distance relationship
long distance relationship in my opinion is very uncomfortable. because I think love is like the gravity of the earth, the farther the object then the small gravity, the closer the closer then the greater the gravity.
iqbal 69

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:03:15 PM

dating long distance as if do not have a special bond but let's want to stick with the idol of the heart we must always believe in him Wink
bernashka

Activity: 298
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:50:26 PM

I think it's not a secret for anyone that relationships at a distance are a difficult test. They tend to crumble, despite regular phone calls and Skype, which eventually happen less and less (by tacit mutual agreement).
rainmaximo

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

E-Commerce For Blockchain Era

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:18:26 PM

LDR or Long Distance Relationship is quite challenging to two people being in love because of the distance that keep them apart. But for those who are seriously and truly madly deeply in love with each other Distance is not an issue after all. What matter is that they both know their limitations and know how to liven up their relationships. It is a known fact that communication is a vital part in a long distance relationship and so two people in this kind of relationship must not forget to communicate from time to time to  make their relationship strong as time goes by. Also in this kind of relationship they should both find ways to show how they put value to one another. There are so many ways they can update one another thru facebook, messenger, face time and more. So there's no excuse not to update to one another.  So, to sum up Long Distance Relationship will survive happily ever after!

▬▬▬[Storweey ]▬▬▬
  █████  E-Commerce For Blockchain Era ███████
▬▬▬● Telegram   ★★   whitepaper  ★FacebookTwitter  ●▬▬▬
farida_y323

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:25:13 AM

A long-distance relationship is an intimate relationship between partners who are geographically isolated from one another. It can maintain by only web ideas like internet or telephone. You can only see to each other directly once a time when both have time to meet. A long distance relationship can maintain is kind of hard work but there is so much love stay in heart.
Orna

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:42:24 AM

Distance doesn't matter when love between two person is enough to handle all things.
janecho25

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:35:32 PM

Long distance relationship requires time,  effort, trust and understanding ofcourse. Without these,  your long distance relationship won't work.
ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:16:35 PM

Long distance relationship would work if the communication is constant and trust is present. Being in a long distance relationship is really hard and it will take a lot of courage for a relationship to work. I believe that a couple in a long distance relationship must not hide anything from their partners so the loyalty and faithfulness will stay stronger as well as the relationship.
Alghoritma

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:39:47 PM

Hubungan jarak jauh mungkin sulit dilakukan kalau tanpa sebuah kesetiaan, karena hubungan jarak jauh membutuhkan kepercayaan yang sangat besar dari setiap pasangan untuk tetap bersatu.
stantpro

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:42:40 PM

Long distance relationships are affectionate nowadays through the mediums
of social media as facebook, badoo, instagram, whatsapp and others as well.
People engage in companionship and feel love and care through the aforementioned.
Hence, long distance relationships are sustained and driven while looking forward
to the opportunity of both lovers meeting each other physically.Several long
distance relationships have resulted in marriage and courtship.So many other
prospective marriages are also undergoing long distant relationship to be
consummated in marriage someday.
ayaayapotpot

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:09:54 PM

Do you think a long distance relationship will survive?  Being in a long distance relationship is very hard. Commitment and constant communication with your partner is really important. With many factors that can be a reason to end relationship one of many is the time difference. When you’re awake but your partner is sleeping because it’s midnight. Next is the feeling of physically present of your partner. Many couple who are in a long distance relationship says that it’s one of the difficult to overcome. That sometimes after a long day at work and you want someone to hug to you can’t because you’re miles apart.  In this kind of relationship you will sacrifice a lot and the distance will test you’re love for each other.
Bardane

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:12:41 PM

Long distance relationship is too complicated, it never work, you have to really trust the guy and it's really complicated now.
Blessed J

Activity: 178

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:38:53 PM

Most times long distance relationships look strong when the parties are not together and there is always respect for each other but then things begin to fall apart when they come together and realise that the other partner is not as he/she perceived and knew from the distance. This usually does not get me interested in long distance relationships.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: