Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:25:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Long distance relationship  (Read 1304 times)
unicorn19

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:53:49 AM

You must prioritize talking with each other.
It can take real effort to rearrange schedules and make time to talk, especially when things get busy or there is a time difference involved. However, if you can’t consistently make talking with your partner a priority, reconsider whether you should be in the relationship.
Be open, honest, and “real” in your communication. When you’re in a long distance relationship it’s easier to hide your weaknesses and put your best foot forward. Unless you both value transparency and honesty more than making a good impression, you will have a much more difficult time figuring out whether you and your partner are a good fit for each other.
Find new things to talk about
Most couples in a LDR will go through periods where they struggle to find things to talk about apart from how their day was. When these seasons hit, put a bit more effort into finding new and fresh things to discuss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alex bugor

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:37:38 AM

Long distance relationship is hard to do,but if you love that man or women you have to trust each other.
janaiz

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:28:03 PM

How can long distance relationship work or let me rephrase how can one go about long distance relationship

It is hard to have a long distance relationship, I know because I experience it. Most of the relationship today that is LDR or long distance relationship is not working even for married couple and family, some of them get separated even there is face book or other kind of video call.
playful69

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:27:53 PM

Support each other, even over the distance. Be there for your partner if your partner is ever in trouble, hurt, or for what ever reason. you need to make yourself available to help so your partner knows you care. if your partner ends up dealing with important issues alone, your partner will eventually not need you. interdependence tefers to the willingness to act against your own self-interests for the benefit of you partner or for your relationship. instead, supporting each other creates an interdependence that is crucial for a long distance relationship. interdependence can be seen in everyday activities like compromising about decisions and long-term behaviors like quitting smoking.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:57:24 PM

How can long distance relationship work or let me rephrase how can one go about long distance relationship

A log distance relationship is so challenging and will test your strength towards the trials that you are going to face. It is not actually easy because aside from distance, both ofbyou should be willing to wait for the right time for you to be together and should be loyal and faithful despite of the distance.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
Sdm21

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:15:52 PM

I don't agree with it. It really hurts when someone break 💓 . People sitting far can't see what is going on there .
I have fallen into a problem that many people have had to deal with during some part of their life, some more than others have. Long-distance relationships are hard on the heart, hard on the soul, and hard on the self. Many men and women meet in places that neither of the two will ever visit again, such as cruises, vacations, and visiting far-away relatives for long periods of time. These chance meetings sometimes spark flames in the hearts of the romantic, which will eventually be ended by the inevitable parting of ways. Many times the quick fling will be ended sadly yet efficiently and both people will seek out love where love is closer to home. Sometimes the passion, the love, and even the lust are so great that continuing some form of a relationship is the only logical step that the couple can think of. The final time together, before the unwanted separation, is usually a sad time of final hugs and kisses. This time usually fills the couples heart with pain, because they know this could possibly be the last time they can look into each other's eyes, the last time they can taste each other's lips, and the last time they can hold each other close.
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 08:09:16 AM

It's based on the couples though or your partner , I think it would work , "if" the both couples or both of them stay faithful , patience , trust , communication , love , i think it would positively work out. But in times like this our new world , i think it wouldn't work because some are just having fun though.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BetadiNe

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:29:20 AM

I do not believe in the possibility of long-distance relationship until marriage, because the feeling of every man has the desire to have more than 1 partner. It is very difficult to make long-distance relationships, especially those that are hard to find, very boring.
sharm2121

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:39:32 PM

Long distance relationship works by communicating every single day saying i love you,you can use face time  video chat and ect.,  trust and it is very important one of you will never give up.

You said it right! COMMUNICATION is one of the important, even you are just talking at the phone you must show your love to your partner by saying i love you and other sweet word so that he/she will not think that you have another one. TRUST is also important, you should trust your partner in everything you do so that no one will give up and you will never start a fight.

Harvs

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:10:28 PM

the main recipe to maintain a long distance relationship is first of all love when you love each other there will never be anything that can torn you apart not even distance itself, second is trust when you trust a person you'll be satisfied and nothing will bother you will just let it be and you will have no arguments,third is communication staying connected to the one you love will maintain the bond and relationship,fourth will be commitment giving time and effort to someone because the feeling of being important to someone is a great gratitude.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:44:10 PM

Couples who are in a long distance relationship are actually brave because it is not easy being involved in this kind of relationship. The person you need most isn't beside you whenever you need him or her. I think through trust and loyalty, things will get better an the relationship will last stronger.

drlederman

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:05:24 PM

I like it when my fiance texts me just to let me know he's thinking of me, or to share a funny little story about our friends, or to update me on whats going on with him or whatever else. I like it when he lets me know that he misses me and that the distance is hard on him too - he isn't as open with his emotions as I am so its nice to have him share that sometimes.
daniel2023

Activity: 616
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:14:57 PM

long distance relationship is a true test of real love. The aids long distance relationship is contact(calls, sms, video chats, etc.) because of sight is out mind. Care and love what a million is relationship, never under estimate it.
stripewhite

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:18:35 PM

I was in one for three years. They suck, but the pay off once the gap is closed is incredible. Incredible amount of self control and an even more incredible amount of trust is necessary.
eyahia_fahmid

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:05:08 PM

For those who love me more about love, it can be long for a very short time if the military, however, due to this long distance love can become deeper and realize their love for each other, so it is better to have a long distance between any relationship.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:04:55 PM

Some married couples have long distance relationships living in the same house, but working opposite shifts.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Trap Chev

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:03:46 AM

I've been in one long distance relationship. She lived like an hour away, in another city. It didn't work out because I wasn't truly in love and I couldn't keep my Johnny in my pants. She was hella in love tho.
Lanzeta

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:13:13 AM

Trust is the foundation of all relationships. Of course it will start from yourself. No matter how miles you are far away from her or him as long as you are loyal with your self though you are not together every minute no miles are far away because trust is an expression of love.
NNMT

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:08:18 AM

Nobody says love is easy. The distance between space and time makes it impossible for us to touch each other's hands. Things will get more complicated, the heart will feel lonely too. But even so, loving the smallest things becomes so sweet and meaningful enough for us to feel the warmth of love still lingering here and continue to dream for a day. Will be back on the side together, touching each other's lips
lancelot0220

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:02:12 AM

I know that the long distance relationship is so very hard, but if both partners have an patience and willing to wait, their love we never be end.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: