Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:11:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Long distance relationship  (Read 1305 times)
Tosin12 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 10:22:56 PM

How can long distance relationship work or let me rephrase how can one go about long distance relationship
Marlyn1

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:10:33 AM

Long distance relationship works by communicating every single day saying i love you,you can use face time  video chat and ect.,  trust and it is very important one of you will never give up.
paulwallyall

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 12:41:04 AM

Having been in a long-term relationship for a year, I don't think distance will separate two people who are committed to being with one another.

Distance is an easy excuse to make. If the relationships fails it's likely due to other things.
Lhanjhong

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:37:57 AM

Long distance relationship is very hard but i believe that when two perons truely love each other mo matter how long or how far they are to each other their relationship work.The true love and the trust you have will lead you to the successful relationship.
stephylarde

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:01:36 AM

How can long distance relationship work or let me rephrase how can one go about long distance relationship
Long distance relationships come with their own unique challenges, and I've seen the good, the bad, and the ugly. Here's what I learned surviving it all.
neya

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:50:56 AM

Its very hard to be in long distance relationship but if u both love each other it means so little. Distance never separates two hearts that really care,distance makes two hearts stronger.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
Chederella26

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:03:56 AM

Long distance relationship work when you two both really love each other even when you dont see each other physically, having time to talk and giving time with each other making their relationship work. Having facetime every day, chatting all day can make you feel that they are near you

██████████ ▌    GABROTECH.io    ▐ ██████████
DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN
agimat

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:22:44 AM

Long distance relationship is very hard  to imagine that your partner in life is far away from you especially when you have children, its a matter of sacrifice and patient. But in the name of love can wait each other even years.
Macai

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:30:16 AM

If they are meant to be then no ocean can separate persons who are in love. Constant communication is much needed with LDR's and so does loyalty is muchly needed.
Portal Artikel

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 04:33:43 AM

Its very hard to be in long distance relationship but if u both love each other it means so little. Distance never separates two hearts that really care, distance makes two hearts stronger.
LDR - Such a bad thing if we don't have the strong heart to do a relation. So many temptations included the passion to get s*x will become an obstacle to do Long Distance Relationship.
meidut

Activity: 201

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:24:15 AM

Long-distance relationships can be more stable if they remain committed and communicate with each other. Despite being separated by distance, if both can go along with adjusting attitudes and lifestyles. Besides being really love each other.
Tosin12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 06:32:49 AM

Having been in a long-term relationship for a year, I don't think distance will separate two people who are committed to being with one another.

Distance is an easy excuse to make. If the relationships fails it's likely due to other things.
but not necessarily the distance right
morge

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:42:50 AM

Most people who undergo a relationship long-distance love ended in a separation but many are eventually successful until the wedding. It all actually depends of the couple like where they can maintain a relationship long-distance love to run with harmony.
sinichi homes

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:15:43 AM

long distance relationship in my opinion is very uncomfortable. because I think love is like the gravity of the earth, the farther the object then the small gravity, the closer the closer then the greater the gravity. so is love. but all that is just a theory depends on our commitment alone in a long-distance relationship.
millenniumcoin

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:23:17 AM

I think long distance relationship require patient with one another and for the relationship to be sustain, the people involve must communicate effectively on they finally join together.
Tosin12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 07:29:54 AM

Long-distance relationships can be more stable if they remain committed and communicate with each other. Despite being separated by distance, if both can go along with adjusting attitudes and lifestyles. Besides being really love each other.
basically communication and commitment
Luwi

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Personal text: “The Internet of Sovereignty”

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:44:49 AM

Some tips you should do for long distance relationships which will work well:
1. always think positive,
2. keep each other, trust and understanding,
3. not selfish,
4. and always try to be honest with your partner.
Maybe it's some tips for your long distance relationship which could go well.

Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:16:50 AM

We can say that distance give us a sign to love harder , it can positively work depend on the people or the status of a person on how they can handle the pain and the love.
ghiehhhh101

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:09:11 AM

Well i am in a long distance realationship, almost two years already and i am happy. My partner was tempted but then he told me that he love me the most so i forgive him, and until now we are happy. Just trust gour partner and love them even they are far, avoid negative thoughts.
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:11:44 AM

Don't exert. But be in contact daily. Long distance relationship are generally long lived than short as you don't get to know your partner's goods and bads very well.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: