Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:18:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Long distance relationship  (Read 1305 times)
Betheng10

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:49:25 PM

How can long distance relationship work or let me rephrase how can one go about long distance relationship

With trust as the foundation, I think it would work. It will be difficult but todays technology like video chat to help ease longingness makes it more bearable. Both should be assured of their love for each other tru constant communication.

sirtim20

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:53:50 PM

The most important thing to have in a long distance relationship is trust. Then, you must continue to contact each other since in this modern age it is not a problem anymore. Lastly, see each other at least once a month or as many times as often in a year for physical contact is still needed.
JonathanCoper

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:58:38 PM

I think the key to success in a relationship not only in a long distant is the communication,understanding and trust ,
Those are the things you have to have in your partner in order to have a happy and strong relationship.
jbarcenas18

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:31:14 PM

How can long distance relationship work or let me rephrase how can one go about long distance relationship

To build a strong long distance relationship:
1. You should have constant conversation.
2. Trust one another.
3. Put God in the center of your relationship.
4. Be loyal even if your far away to each other.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Exeus

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:15:51 PM

Long distance relationship will actually work as long as you have a trust in your partner and also understanding to one another, time will pass as by we're all getting old but the love you have will still remains the same.
w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:56:44 PM

It would be possible to survive a long distance relationship if a couple is honest and if they trust each other. No matter how long or far their distance from each other is, as long as they value and respect each other, the relationship would work well. As long as they are loyal and faithful despite of the distance, their relationship would be stronger
Akolade66

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 08:54:34 PM

In a long distance relationship trust matter most, when you love and trust your self you got no problem with long distance..

gemstra  |▌  The Future of Social Selling  |▌  A blockchain infrastructure
● ● ● ●  for the biggest gig economy of tomorrow  ● ● ● ●
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:16:47 AM

The longer the distance, the easier to get away from her.     Cheesy

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
doyyulto

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:14:00 AM

Long distance relationship to my knowledge will not run as desired.Sometimes many who experience long distance relationship ends with the word break, because the distance that separates the cause of suspicion, jealousy, bad taste .from the emergence of these feelings that make a fight for the sake of the fight and finally said the end
Chichaylin

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:43:37 AM

Long distance relationship is so hard. But it cant separate two people as long as they loved and trust each other.
Lion34

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:15:10 AM

Long distance relationship work. But it takes extra commitment with the grace of God.
Heybeehee

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:11:54 PM

Page issues
A long-distance relationship (LDR) (or long-distance romantic relationship (LDRR) is an intimate  long long distance relationship between partners who are geographically isolated from one another. Partners in LDRs face geographic separation and lack of face-to-face contact. LDRs are particularly prevalent among college students- constituting 25% to 50% of all LDRs.[1] Even though scholars have reported a significant number of LDRs in undergraduate populations, long-distance relationships continue to be an ‘understudied' phenomenon.[2]
vdiablo3

Activity: 274

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:19:25 PM

All my friends break down who has Long distance relationships. It is a very difficult test of love.

SiranthiS

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:20:59 PM

long distance relationship makes stronger with two of them understanding. Pure love never brakes with distance reason. there are many communication facilities today and distance love stronger than closer love as to my opinion.
roworship

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:37:50 PM

View it as a learning journey for the both of you. See it as a test of your love for each other. As the Chinese saying goes, “Real gold is not afraid of the test of fire.” Instead of thinking that this long distance relationship is pulling you two apart, you should believe that through this experience, the both of you will be bound together even stronger.
y_stars

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:17:34 PM

They don't work. Lack of contact, and possible disappointment if you never met the person. One should only be in such a relationship if they can't get anything else.
tonyosa

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 05:23:59 PM

the trust between you guys must be iron clad,and communication must be very frequent,
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:30:46 PM

Long. Distance relationship is a true test of love  and Fidelity of a person, surrounded by many challenges of life once can easily give up ,but by constant communication and trust building up one another in prayers  can  help  you  survive the test of a long distance relationship..

tonyosa

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 05:39:20 PM

My wife and I have had to do the long distance thing twice in our relationship. When we first met she lived about an hour away in San Jose and I lived in San Francisco. After we got married I was working in San Francisco and she was in Los Angeles and we only got a few days a month to see each other.
thats good you guys were able to manage it.the distance wasnt much,makes it a lot easier
piscook

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:05:20 PM

a sense of trust and not mutually suspicious. Indeed in this kind of relationship is hard enough even tend to be a lot of failed attempts, this may be because they are too pessimistic and not trusting each other.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: