Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:22:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Long distance relationship  (Read 1304 times)
Oladejielisha

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:56:09 PM

I think long distance relationship is good because it makes someone knows how strong you are in the relationship but communication is very important for long distance relationship.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redentor03

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:02:50 PM

How can long distance relationship work or let me rephrase how can one go about long distance relationship
Long distance relationship is very hard but i believe that when two perons truely love each other mo matter how long or how far they are to each other their relationship work.The true love and the trust you have will lead you to the successful relationship.and Distance never separates two hearts that really care,distance makes two hearts stronger.
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:29:13 PM

I experience this during my married life already.  I was abroad for two years  and the fact that my kids and my wife is not with me everyday, I feel sad. Social media at least where able to bridge the gap in the communication concern but it doesn't bridge the gap of being present in their life at the moment. But that situation will provide you a lot of lessons in life. How very important family is and you have to cherish every moment you're with them.
Olaniyiola

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:38:08 PM

Long distance relationship makes you trust each other and makes you respect each other.
Casual89

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:21:29 AM

Long distance relationship is need hard work, its work when you love each other with clarity dont see the phisically of your partner. Its also need more patience. Long distance relationship can be succesfuly if you trust each other.
LeddiBoss

Activity: 25
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:14:53 AM

Issledovateli iz amerikanskogo Tsentra po izucheniyu otnosheniy na rasstoyanii (da-da, predstav'te, yest' i takoy!) vinyat ekonomiku i internet v poyavlenii ogromnogo kolichestva razluchennykh vlyublennykh. Vyvod v obshchem-to ochevidnyy: vozrastayushchaya mobil'nost' rabochey sily ne luchshim obrazom skazyvayetsya na kachestve lichnoy zhizni i vnosit bol'shoy vklad v kopilku long-distance relationship. Kak i mnogochislennyye sayty znakomstv: yezhegodno desyatki tysyach lyudey po vsemu miru nakhodyat drug druga v internete vopreki geografii. «Risku» podverzheny i studenty, kotoryye radi ucheby ostavlyayut pervuyu (a mozhet, vtoruyu) bol'shuyu lyubov' i uyezzhayut v drugiye goroda i strany. Legkost', s kotoroy lyudi peremeshchayutsya po miru i berutsya za proyekty v raznykh tochkakh zemnogo shara, privela k poyavleniyu fenomena udalennogo braka, ili, kak yego nazyvayut sotsiologi, distantnoy sem'i. V nastoyashchiy moment v Rossii takiye sem'i sostavlyayut poryadka 6 % ot obshchego chisla supruzheskikh par, i ikh kolichestvo s kazhdym godom tol'ko rastet. Otlichiye takikh brakov ot «traditsionnykh» v tom, chto suprugi ne zhivut vmeste (kak pravilo, iz-za raboty), sokhranyaya nezhnyye romanticheskiye otnosheniya i ne sobirayas' razvodit'sya.
handyhuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:14:16 AM

How can long distance relationship work or let me rephrase how can one go about long distance relationship
For me long distance relationship is a long accompanied by two person and it can result to be separated.I will conclude that because it is proven already.
skiller21

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:58:47 AM
Merited by xwshamim (1)

Actually it depends like there is many example we can see some are doing well and some are not actually it depends on the understanding among each other..
dashywashy

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:50:42 AM

long distance relationship is a very hard part in the life of a couple.  To keep your love alive and strong, one of this is communicating regularly and creatively. Try to update your partner on your life and its happenings. Next is stay honest to each other, talk about your feelings of fear, insecurity, jealousy, etc. Lastly trust, it is the most important thing to work the long distance relationship.
Darklinkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:27:19 AM

It's a very complicated situation for a couple but it's also a very good to test your faith. If those lovers are really faithful and love each other eternally, that distance is just nothing to them and it will ensure that their marriage is going last.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:42:28 AM

Well having long distance relationship is hard , i wouldnt say that having a long distance relationship wont work. But its depend on the two couples how they can value their time. And if the couples stay faithful well you can say that it might work.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:52:55 AM

Long distance relationship is the most challenging type of a relationship. Miles and distance should be the one to make them stronger and complete as a couple. There should always be a constant communication between the two of them and trust for them to be open and build a strong foundation as a couple.
HelperAdvisorsLLP

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:22:51 PM

that's really difficult, but many people manage such problem
hoaryaltitudev

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:26:27 PM

Long Distance relationships are difficult to handle if you don’t have an understating partner.
Potatohead

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:41:25 PM

Most long distance relationship doesn't last because the reason why people get involve in relationship because they want companionship and warmth from their loved ones. It takes a lot of courage and strong commitment to engage in a long distance relationship. Most relationship doesn't last because of lack of trust and communication.
godwyn50

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:45:59 PM

No one's ever said that long distance relationships are easy, but the distance doesn't have to ruin your relationship either. With the right commitment and communication, long distance relationships can actually be more stable than geographically close relationships.Simple adjustments to your attitude and lifestyle can help you keep your loved one in your life.
Wale777

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:35:29 AM

All that it takes to make a successful long distance relationship are:
Commitment
Trust
Communication
Dothyrain

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:00:14 AM

If you will conduct a survey of long distance relationship, the result is mostly unsuccessful.  There are a lot of factors why it did not succeed.  Both party will feel the loneliness in their hearts due to the absence of their partner.  That is why when temptations come their way, they easily fall on the trap. It is hard to resist the temptation. They are homesick, they are longing for the physical affection of their partner. Married couple are not exempted from this.  How much more the unmarried couple.  I suggest if you cant promise to stay faithful to your partner, dont go, dont leave him or her.  But if you have a strong determination and that you can conquer the loneliness and longingness, then go.  Just always bear in mind your real purpose of working abroad is your family.  Don't be a cause to ruin your family.

GLOBEX SCI   [ $250 Billion Scientific Knowledge Available to EVERYONE ]
     JOIN PRE-ICO   ────  February 7th  ─────
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:06:42 AM

If you will conduct a survey of long distance relationship, the result is mostly unsuccessful.  There are a lot of factors why it did not succeed.  Both party will feel the loneliness in their hearts due to the absence of their partner.  That is why when temptations come their way, they easily fall on the trap. It is hard to resist the temptation. They are homesick, they are longing for the physical affection of their partner. Married couple are not exempted from this.  How much more the unmarried couple.  I suggest if you cant promise to stay faithful to your partner, dont go, dont leave him or her.  But if you have a strong determination and that you can conquer the loneliness and longingness, then go.  Just always bear in mind your real purpose of working abroad is your family.  Don't be a cause to ruin your family.

It is very possible for a long distance relationship to work. Constant communication and trust are the key points for making the relationship work.
Chulahk

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:16:01 AM

Long distance relationship is very hard  to imagine that your partner in life is far away from you especially when you have children, its a matter of sacrifice and patient. But in the name of love can wait each other even years.

Yes indeed, Long distance is very hard but if you really love each other, distance is just a number. Even though you both are far away with each other, giving time is the best thing, example:via photography, chats/text or video call. You both need to sacrifice for the betterment of your family's future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: