Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:00:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IXCoin [IXC] The Original Bitcoin Sidechain  (Read 41482 times)
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
March 05, 2022, 11:48:20 PM

Thank you for your post above and your time and the effort it took to explain this.It's a very interesting concept and something I was not aware of.Much appreciated.

Hey cornhole. What gives ?? you never thank me for my quality posts  Grin

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gavriel

Activity: 13
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2022, 10:16:11 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2022, 08:20:59 AM by mprep

From the public Ixcoin official telegram room.  Develcuy was paid 20,000 ixc for a new Ixcoin website.  All he did was revive the 11 year old website full of outdated or false info. 

—— from the “new” “updated” site:

For current events contact the growing community of developers and board members of the IxCoin foundation: Often on-line in the bitcoin forum Bitcoin forum LINK Current active members of the IxCoin foundation are Vlad2Vlad cinnamon_carter Developers GroundRod Ahmed Bodhi

——

From Vlad2Vlad on telegram who’s banned for life here and Twitter. 

Yeah, that site is only 7 years out of date.  Haha.  I’m lead dev, lead VC, ceo and chairman.  Titles given to me by DeadSea33, Thomas and the community and titles I earned daily being active for 9 years with no pay.  And for bringing in an A team on the board of directors.  But it was too soon. 

Ahmed was never a dev, we paid him well, he copy and pasted some Bitcoin code took him 4 months and was gone. Groundrod same thing but he has PhD talent and did a fast job.  And neither one were on the board.  I chose the board members and neither were board members for a second.  Nobody is left on the board except me as lead VC, CEO and Chairman. 

But I did bring a great team together.  Michael Terpin, Cinnamon Carter (miss her), CEX.io/Ghash CEO, Smith who at the time had the largest Bitcoin mine at 50% of total global Bitcoin hash power, and later I got eccentric billionaire Matthew Mellon but he soon passed away.  ArchimedesX never asked for money and did good work but left with no call no show for 2-3 years now.

Soooo, we’ve never had a real dev except DeadSea33 and I and we both did what we could with what we knew and could afford. 

I’m still chairman of the board and after pumping 1 million Ixcoin into development I’m lead venture capitalist too.  And 9 years with no pay working mostly alone. 

We have a couple team members but the only board member left is me, Vlad2Vlad.  And nobody, I mean nobody on this planet gets a board seat without my ok and the biggest thing I expect is integrity, like the first board team had. 

Develcuy got 20,000 ixc and put in maybe 10 minutes of work on this “new site” and has no idea what work vlad and deadsea were doing or what the future for ixc is.  He doesn’t even know we have no dev besides myself and I’m the only board member on the foundation I started alone and hold all the domains for. 

In other words, Traxo who paid the 20,000 wasted his money cause no way out of 5 donors not one asked for their ixc back after this petty scam by develcuy. 

—-

Anyway, I’m surprised we had 5 donors but nobody joins the official public Ixcoin room which is why It’s probably why we had one single donor and that was Traxo.  Anyway, I’m enjoying the room and it’s very active unlike this thread since all Vlad2Vlad got banned for life. 

Best of luck…

Official public Ixcoin telegram room (below), there is no one to contact but Vlad and he’s very active in this room. 

https://t.me/IXcoin_Official_Room

EDIT:  Wow, I can’t believe develcuy didn’t even post the “new updated” website here.  Haha.  Here it is.  Hope it’s worth 20,000 ixc.  Lol

https://ixc.devcoin.org/

Thank you for your post above and your time and the effort it took to explain this.It's a very interesting concept and something I was not aware of.Much appreciated.

960 and not legendary.  Someone doesn’t like you.  Lol.  Sadly I’m a noob buying cheap coins and I like this one.  Way too much drama for nothing.  I sense there’s a reason for it.  Maybe you’ll be legendary soon, you deserve it.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
cornhodlr

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 07, 2022, 02:01:02 PM

I will thank you the first instant you make an actual "quality" post I promise but you have not made any yet. ;-)
Gavriel

View Profile
March 07, 2022, 05:46:16 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2022, 08:20:41 AM by mprep

I will thank you the first instant you make an actual "quality" post I promise but you have not made any yet. ;-)

You sound Catholic.  Or at least you think like one.  The hornet didn’t get to 960 merits by accident, he’s just being held by those running this hole.  I’m gunna go say 50 Mary’s in case I’m wrong so I can go to heaven where only Catholics go.  Wouldn’t wanna get cursed by an idol worshipper, their curses must carry much power. 

By GM he means the Galactic Milieu.

The Milieu uses "treasuries" for assets so that the game does not need to try to rely upon having enough players constantly actively "playing the markets", arbitraging between different "spot markets" and so on acting as a form of "price discovery" for the various currencies and assets used in the game in order to calculate relative values for those currencies and assets.

Such assets / currencies include, among many others, DeVCoin, IXCoin, I0Coin and so on.

DF refers to the Devcoin Foundation, which currently the game is not actually computing a per-share value for based upon an official "treasury" maintained for that purpose, but which nonetheless does in practice hold a treasury of assets.

The game does not currently need to include DF in its calculations, so it seems likely what was really intended to be referred to was DeVCoin's treasury from which a value per DeVCoin is calculated when the Latest Rates include-file is generated. (The rest of the tables and plots linked at http://galaxies.mygamesonline.org/digitalisassets.html are all computed from the Latest Rates include-files, updated each time a new Latest Rates file is uploaded.)

IXCoin, I0Coin, TeneBriX, FairBrix, Gold Pressed Latinum Classic (GPL), Gold Pressed Latinum 2 (or 3.0 in actual code version I think: GPL2) and so on and so each have a "treasury" from which the game calculates the value-per-coin by dividing the total value of the treasury by the number of coins minted.

Not everything in an asset's treasury is visible in the HORIZON account used as main treasury; there are some things that are not recorded in HORIZON such as Collateral Units and shares of General Hosting Corp. But all the HORIZON assets in the treasury are in the treasury account.

Things like IXCoin are relevant to DeVCoin and a whole bunch of other coins because IXCoin is considered a "reserve asset", that is, it is an asset that can be held in Treasuries that are used to calculate the value per coin or per share of other currencies, Corps etc.

IXCoin's own Treasury account on HORIZON is the account NHZ-5A29-DGYZ-W64Y-2DDEU

IXCoin's latest computed value based on its Treasury is, as shown in the current Latest Rates include-file, IXCrate=622.28180647 DeVCoins. (You can tell that copy of the Latest Rates file is denominated in DeVCoins from the fact that it shows DVCrate=1.00000000; whichever asset it is recomputed to be denominated in will show as 1.00000000. DeVCoin is the default simply because historically DeVCoin tended to have the smallest value-per-coin thus using it to denominate all the others provided the finest granularity of values.)

I see that IXCoin's treasury does not directly contain any DeVCoins per se right now, however it does contain shares of DeVCorp and of GFC (sDVCrate=1265699.22523802, sGFCrate=4948598.18878723) both of which are highly sensitive to the value of a DeVCoin, so it is in the interests of IXCoin to uphold the value of DeVCoin as well as those of the many other coins and assets that form its Treasury just as it is in the interests of all those that hold, or intend to hold, IXCoin in their own Treasuries to uphold the value of IXCoin.

The many coins and assets are thus very intertwined, with an interest in upholding the value of the whole Galactic Milieu family of currencies and assets.

You can review the various assets on the HORIZON platform and the Stellar platform at http://makemoney.knotwork.com/

-MarkM-

I’ve always admired and respected you mark.  And you just went to another notch in my book.  You’re a very honest good person.  I used to work with people like you and I felt so lucky and then it all changes.  Vipers found their war in and now I know why.  Thank you. 

Things like IXCoin are relevant to DeVCoin and a whole bunch of other coins because IXCoin is considered a "reserve asset", that is, it is an asset that can be held in Treasuries that are used to calculate the value per coin or per share of other currencies, Corps etc.

gibbystone

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2022, 08:39:42 PM

Does anyone know what pools are supporting merge mining? Thanks
Gavriel

View Profile
March 08, 2022, 09:23:05 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2022, 10:52:13 PM by Mr. Big

Does anyone know what pools are supporting merge mining? Thanks

We could never figure it out.  We thought we were being sabotaged so we couldn’t do any updates cause we couldn’t afford to match their hash power so we decided to hardfork, split into 2 coins/chains.  The other chain is the original chain and it had a block explorer with plenty of hash, a couple million dollars on it.  So someone wants both chains alive.

I asked ArchimedesX who did the split for us where are coins from the fork were?  But he ignored my question.  So I really can’t tell you, vlad can’t tell you.  

Vlad posted this in the telegram room.  A PM message to Dave (Matthew) Smith.  Looks like Dave is just using vlad anc trying to get him killed or in prison.  You decide.  

—-
From Ixcoin telegram room:  https://t.me/IXcoin_Official_Room

Dave, You knew I had adrenal burnout and you tried to kill me.  First with owl pushing me to stay up 3 days straight and then Mary telling to do a 7 day water fast.

Both would have killed me and if I knew that I’m certain you do.  You tried to have me killed Matt and you pretend to be my friend and get to get me to go to war with the feds and Jesuits and Catholics cause you know they’ll eventually end me.  

Don’t talk to me anymore.  I don’t need you for anything.  You need me.

I was lurking when Dave was telling him to continue warring with the feds, Jesuits and Catholics cause it was their fault.  Vlad said no, his anger when it all started was due to his brother’s death and then he felt bitcointalk’s response was really abusive and being so blinded by anger and sorrow he didn’t care if the world burned down.  

So vlad is not doing what Matt wants.  He’s letting things be.  Whatever they may be.  

Edit:  Vlad trusts MarkM, so he’s cutting Ixcoin free for all to use.  Apologies to DVC.  He just saw that as another play to ruin him.  

hornetsnest

View Profile
March 10, 2022, 11:10:52 PM

960 and not legendary.  Someone doesn’t like you.  Lol.  Sadly I’m a noob buying cheap coins and I like this one.  Way too much drama for nothing.  I sense there’s a reason for it.  Maybe you’ll be legendary soon, you deserve it.

I sense an intuitive man here. Someone who can clearly see what's coming one way or the other. Salute

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Gavriel

View Profile
March 11, 2022, 08:07:02 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2022, 08:17:55 AM by mprep

I sense an intuitive man here. Someone who can clearly see what's coming one way or the other. Salute

Salut.  I feel like I’ve known you for years.  Weird, I get that feeling sometimes, especially lately. 

20,000 ixc raised in under a week from a dead thread by like 5 donors, nice even close numbers and this thread is still dead. 

So who’s the one guy who donated?  Deductive reasoning is like playing with yourself.  Chess that is. 

Highest probability is T7.  Wasn’t vlad, between the 500k stolen and 1 million donations he’s a burnout.  Pun intended. 

Zero activity on telegram, zero here but then 5 generous donors just pop up for a garbage full of flaws website which is nothing more than a crappy wiki site.  I wouldn’t have paid 1,000 ixc for that.  Develcuy you promised a real website.  Not rehashed flawed trash.

Wait, that’s what the donor ordered. 

Let’s test it out, call cinnamon Carter the current board member and dev and ask her questions.   Haha. 

If not try groundrod.  Hahaha 2.0

Ahmed will answer but he’s not on the team or the board but he can code and he’ll do whatever Dr M tells him to do. 

When all else fails try that Vlad guy.  I don’t know, after 9 years he might know a few things.  Lol

From Vlad, he had a bad argument with Kyndman.  Here’s a breakdown. 
——

Raf is the only one left on the team.  Kyndman, Matthew Mellon’s dog, just got fired for lies.  Yes Matt is alive and I’ll dig him up if he doesn’t start keeping his promises.  I don’t need him so he can just vanish if he doesn’t want a place at the Ixcoin table. 

For now at the table it’s just me.  Give me my 1 million ixcoins back and my 9 years of gaslighting with no pay back or let’s go to court.  IXCoin is my coin and I’ll battle anyone in court for it.  I paid for 90% of development and put 9 years out of 11 years of daily work into it. 

I welcome bankers, legit feds and decent people who add value.  No college needed, integrity is what I need.  No, you don’t need to know how to code.  That’s coming soon.

I’m tired of dealing with idiots, sub IQ morons playing mind games like I don’t know what I’ve done and I can do.  The stuff I doxxed here is a small portion.  I crawled my way here to the top - you think that was easy.  I can blow most covers you think that’s easy?  I can tell you why most alts and BTC will moon then crash, anybody else know why?  Nobody told me, work and whatever I feel told me.  Stop insulting me with your shit jobs, I don’t need any of you maggots.  But you will need me.  And if you try a power play, trust me I have so much incriminating info printed out by your genius feds and bankers loose mouths, there’s gonna be a massive RICO case and Interpol will be invited too.   

Do things the nice way, win-win I always say, but you think you’re above the law.  You think your death threats scare me.  I feel no mortal man.  None. 

Do what’s right while you still have a chance.  And watch this video if you really wanna get a real feel of how badly you idiots affect me, and how I’m gonna go nuclear on everyone.  Let’s not go there.  Why can’t people be civil like my first 5 years here.  Ever since I allowed Matthew Mellon in and his friends in it all turned to hell.  Yes, he’s alive so he thinks I can’t see or find him.  Captain of the seven seas, ey, Mellon?  You feel untouchable there, you may have some surprises coming. 

https://youtu.be/fUgn4nKw1Is

Cheers! 

Hermes Mercury

Activity: 316
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 20, 2022, 03:59:21 PM

Well, will IXC one day be remembered and recognized along with other coins? In a market with total dominance by the NFT, that day is really a little far away, but is still possible. Roll Eyes
Ciuma

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 21, 2022, 09:56:23 AM

Well, will IXC one day be remembered and recognized along with other coins? In a market with total dominance by the NFT, that day is really a little far away, but is still possible. Roll Eyes

I’m a noob but I did my research, and What all the monkeys (99%) in crypto don’t get is the NFT rage is just more misdirection and collections of their btc.  Just like the ICO’s. 

Ixcoin will hit $1,000.  Vlad guaranteed it and I bought on that promise so I have no doubt.  I’ll be dumping on that 10,000x+++ and lambo up with hookers and blow.    Grin

Ciuma

cornhodlr

View Profile
March 21, 2022, 10:30:30 PM

I’m a noob but I did my research, and What all the monkeys (99%) in crypto don’t get is the NFT rage is just more misdirection and collections of their btc.  Just like the ICO’s. 

Ixcoin will hit $1,000.  Vlad guaranteed it and I bought on that promise so I have no doubt.  I’ll be dumping on that 10,000x+++ and lambo up with hookers and blow.    Grin

Ciuma

That is great news.I have 800 ixcoin and am practically a millionaire now after hearing this.What day and time will this happen exactly so I can mark it on the diary?An exact date and time now please and not this vague prediction between 2011 -2111 like the former prophets.
Ciuma

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 06:00:55 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2022, 08:48:45 PM by mprep

Ciuma

That is great news.I have 800 ixcoin and am practically a millionaire now after hearing this.What day and time will this happen exactly so I can mark it on the diary?An exact date and time now please and not this vague prediction between 2011 -2111 like the former prophets.

Dan Treccia aka “exact date Dan” or EDD is the one that has given dozens of exact dates for many things and not one has come true.  A) more starlink sats need to be up b) Bitcoin has to breakout but Wall Street is manipulating it to accumulate options C) Vlad isn’t an insider so it’s surprising he’s been right about so many things as it is.  There’s no way to know any exact dates, sparky, but you hold on to that 800 ixc, I guess all the whining got every payroll guy a double payout of the original agreement.  YUGE. 

Ciuma

Edit:  Ixcoin will hit $1,000 and other coins Vlad listed here that are pennies will go up minimum 1,000x.  The question do you understand the why cause that will tell you the what.  Sell the peak cause massive collapse will come just like Vlad said.  All this is a script, a fun game, but only if you understand the rules and the players and the end game.  Which the 99%, the rat-monkey vaxxed hybrids have no clue even if you were to tell them.  So no more freebies.  Now you have to figure out when and what to sell.  Vlad will get you to $1,000, but there’s no way to know how long before btc and all alts will collapse, but they will. 

The telegram room is still public - shocking only a couple have joined.  Shows how much you muppets care.  Here it is for a 3rd time so nobody accused the lead dev for not being active daily.  https://t.me/IXcoin_Official_Room

You guys don’t deserve the Vlad. 

Vlad, you said Ixcoin forked off cause miners were holding ixc hostage for years.  Ix the other chain alive?  If so I had 400 ixc and would like my 400 xic. 

ArchimedesIX you did this not Vlad, I’d like my forked coins.  You guys all vanish so the wrath falls on Vlad when ixc moons. 

I’m lurking in the room like I’m Vlad’s spirit and shit.  That’s how close I feel to that scammer.  Anyway, he mentioned today he’s expecting a backlash and can’t wait to kick everybody in the nuts. 

F my 400 XI, I’m here for the show.  Can we start some bets on how much longer Vlad stays alive?  Ain’t looking good.  Haha.  Rat  bastard.  I like free corn. 

Ciuma

IXcoinMADEmePOOR

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 25, 2022, 11:00:14 AM

Vlad, you said Ixcoin forked off cause miners were holding ixc hostage for years.  Ix the other chain alive?  If so I had 400 ixc and would like my 400 xic.  

ArchimedesIX you did this not Vlad, I’d like my forked coins.  You guys all vanish so the wrath falls on Vlad when ixc moons.  

I’m lurking in the room like I’m Vlad’s spirit and shit.  That’s how close I feel to that scammer.  Anyway, he mentioned today he’s expecting a backlash and can’t wait to kick everybody in the nuts.  

F my 400 XI, I’m here for the show.  Can we start some bets on how much longer Vlad stays alive?  Ain’t looking good.  Haha.  Rat 🐀 bastard.  I like free corn.  

Ciuma

There was NO fork.MarkM already said this earlier and if anyone would know about it he would.Was this a soft or hard fork?Did the chain split?If it was a fork similiar to bitcoin/bch/bsv etc all you would need do is put your IXC private key into this XIC wallet and presto they should appear as XIC the same as with those forks.

The ONLY way you could not redeem these so called XIC coins is if it was a completely new chain from a new genesis block which would make it simply just another instamined shitcoin.

Can you show all where this fork occured?If there was a fork then you will automatically have this new coin once you simply update to its client.Where is the wallet for this XIC?
Ciuma

View Profile
March 25, 2022, 03:52:48 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2022, 08:49:15 PM by mprep

Vlad, you said Ixcoin forked off cause miners were holding ixc hostage for years.  Ix the other chain alive?  If so I had 400 ixc and would like my 400 xic. 

ArchimedesIX you did this not Vlad, I’d like my forked coins.  You guys all vanish so the wrath falls on Vlad when ixc moons. 

I’m lurking in the room like I’m Vlad’s spirit and shit.  That’s how close I feel to that scammer.  Anyway, he mentioned today he’s expecting a backlash and can’t wait to kick everybody in the nuts. 

F my 400 XI, I’m here for the show.  Can we start some bets on how much longer Vlad stays alive?  Ain’t looking good.  Haha.  Rat  bastard.  I like free corn. 

Ciuma

There was NO fork.MarkM already said this earlier and if anyone would know about it he would.Was this a soft or hard fork?Did the chain split?If it was a fork similiar to bitcoin/bch/bsv etc all you would need do is put your IXC private key into this XIC wallet and presto they should appear as XIC the same as with those forks.

The ONLY way you could not redeem these so called XIC coins is if it was a completely new chain from a new genesis block which would make it simply just another instamined shitcoin.

Can you show all where this fork occured?If there was a fork then you will automatically have this new coin once you simply update to its client.Where is the wallet for this XIC?

I’m not a coder but we had a hard fork and a chain split.  I told you I was tracking that chain on its own block explorer and of has over 2TH on it.  What wallet when the coder who we hired to update the coin and fork off vanished?  Vlad specifically axed, shouldn’t we get an equal amount of the forked coin.  His question went ignored. 

Vlad can’t find that block explorer so he can’t find that chain so there’s nothing we can do until we get a good coder to finish the job.  It’s 99% done. 

The code is all on GitHub, check OP, GitHub from 2014 when we forked off.  Hey, less than a year and statute of limitations for any fraud or crime will expire.  Nooiiice.  And pure coincidence.  lol.  Vlad gets head shots by drug dealers and would have almost was oligarchs, but he stays out of jail.  He’ll be thrilled to hear that deal.  He feeds off chaos but not cement walls with no sunlight. 

Either way, you guys aren’t smart enough to understand how this will go down just like you can’t see what Craig is building or the real BTC.  You’re monkeys on monkey dust.  It doesn’t get any worse on the stupid scale.  Vlad even drew crayon pictures for the slow kids at play and you still didn’t get it. 

But Vlad will take ix to $1,000 sledgehammer style - out of sheer anger and being pushed down and mocked so many years but then it’s up to you to figure things out before the big crash.  I’m selling the peak.  Vlad is selling the peak.  A decade with no pay is enough for him. 

Ciuma

There was NO fork.MarkM already said this earlier and if anyone would know about it he would.

MarkM doesn’t know shit ~ Marshall (and Vlad)

Hermes Mercury

View Profile
March 30, 2022, 09:25:26 AM

Well, congratulations to everyone who owns IXC and will be rich. Unfortunately I'm poor and I don't have a single coin, but I'll be rooting for you to make the rat revolution. Cool
cornhodlr

View Profile
March 30, 2022, 01:48:17 PM

Well, congratulations to everyone who owns IXC and will be rich. Unfortunately I'm poor and I don't have a single coin, but I'll be rooting for you to make the rat revolution. Cool

I can't believe how lucky I am to be so rich now that bankers will be paying me 1k for each coin.Can you let them know I am RWA to sell at a discount once they pm me here to organise payment.I will even let Vlad be the escrow ;-)
Hermes Mercury

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 10:29:26 AM
Merited by hornetsnest (1)

Maybe one day, because I don't have any penny for investments. By the way, good luck Ixcoin and your community. Wink
Bitcoin Elijah

Activity: 7
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 10:36:10 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2022, 10:32:07 PM by mprep

I can't believe how lucky I am to be so rich now that bankers will be paying me 1k for each coin.Can you let them know I am RWA to sell at a discount once they pm me here to organise payment.I will even let Vlad be the escrow ;-)

He’s in.  How many ixc are you pledging to sell at $1k?  Why don’t more people join telegram.  Yesterday was a war zone.  Haha.  Funny to watch. 

More people should join the official Ixcoin telegram channel.  Some new interesting people have joined.  Vlad is banned for life from everywhere so he took to YouTube with his fat face.  Not his fault I guess since he can’t work out.  Mental injury of sorts.  Lol. Anyway, a couple of his shorter videos which are interesting and one about bsv since he’s worked with Craig and might again.  So it’s all related to Ixcoin.  He wears the same sweatshirt in every video.  Must be a dirty Romo thing but hey, it’s nice to see he got angry enough to start doing YouTube cause he hated doing videos. 

Cheers, and here’s the public official Ixcoin room again. 

https://t.me/IXcoin_Official_Room

Elias

Only a few people joined the Ixcoin telegram room and some good videos have been posted.  And of course some drama.  Lol

Here’s a couple about Ixcoin and one about bsv that I thought sounded interesting. 

https://rumble.com/vyu28j-biggest-crypto-boom-what-not-to-sell-at-any-price.-its-a-trap.html

https://rumble.com/vz6511-ixxi-dual-wallet-ix-forked-off-do-not-sell-your-ixcoin.html

https://rumble.com/vza1sj-bsv-dark-horse-buy-all-you-can.html (Craig and Vlad worked together so I thought BSV was relevant)

Enjoy, interesting viewing. 

Elias

hornetsnest

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 03:05:17 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2022, 03:18:43 PM by hornetsnest

Cornhole all ready to abandon ship like a rat before the real babylonian money magick begins. Donate some of that schweet corn to the son of a poor widow cornhole. Living like a bum after my fall from glory and having to endure the company of these peasants who don't know the difference between an old master and grandmaster. I try my best educate them on eating healthy from the the finest dumpsters outside only the finest establishments but the peasants are too apathetic and lazy to shop around even when it's free. I tell you when I get my titles and castles back I will not be inviting these common peasants in case they put their feet up on my table. Only the wise and humble will sit at my table to be fed while the woke dogs and metaverse fools are put to work in the garden reaping the harvest for my deserving guests to eat Cry

Bitcoin Elijah

Activity: 7
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 04:54:22 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2022, 10:32:43 PM by mprep
Merited by hornetsnest (1)

Cornhole all ready to abandon ship like a rat before the real babylonian money magick begins. Donate some of that schweet corn to the son of a poor widow cornhole. Living like a bum after my fall from glory and having to endure the company of these peasants who don't know the difference between an old master and grandmaster. I try my best educate them on eating healthy from the the finest dumpsters outside only the finest establishments but the peasants are too apathetic and lazy to shop around even when it's free. I tell you when I get my titles and castles back I will not be inviting these common peasants in case they put their feet up on my table. Only the wise and humble will sit at my table to be fed while the woke dogs and metaverse fools are put to work in the garden reaping the harvest for my deserving guests to eat Cry

Ahhh, what a dream picture you just painted in my mind, my friend.   

Elias

Maybe one day, because I don't have any penny for investments. By the way, good luck Ixcoin and your community. Wink

Dully noted.  And thank you.  Like many, I too lost most of my bags of good coins in cryptsy.  Trying to rebuild now is almost futile.  Almost.  There are back doors to getting back on top if you can see them.  I see 3-4 ways out and back on top with the little I have.  All legal of course.  It all depends how the final boom goes. 

Elias

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: